Magcon imagines

justine6302

Magcon imagines-comment of the first page if you want one. All the info is there. Еще

Magcon imagines
Nash imagine
Carter imagine
Cameron imagine
Gilinksy imagine
Cameron 2 imagine
A/n please read
Cameron imagine 3
Taylor imagine
a/n please read
NEW BOOK

Hayes imagine

1.3K 19 1
justine6302

For: Veda

You were on a date with hayes and you went to the carnival. There was a gigantic Ferris wheel and hayes wanted to go on it so you just nodded and followed along.

You were lined up. You were standing in front of hayes and he snaked his arms around your waist.

As that gapped you slowly leans your head back on his chest and he started to rock you guys back and forth. after 10 minutes you were on the Ferris wheel.

As you got to the very top you started to scoot closer to him.

He asked, " Veda, what's the problem?"

Little did he know that you were afraid of heights. He figured that out when you didn't answer and tightens your grip on his arm.

He hugged you and said, "I'm right here there is nothing to be worried about."

He gave you a hug and you loosened up.

After you got off you went to your house and watched a ton of movies until he decided to sleep over.

💕

Hope you like it!

Twitter- trueJUSTINE

Instagram- justine__rodriguez

Vine- Justine Rodriguez

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

150K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
351K 15.2K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
386K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...