The Cool Sister(Diabolik Love...

By Nqchristine18

What if Yui Komori isn't the only one who moves to the Sakamaki mansion and meet the bloodsucking Sakamaki br... More

Ren Hattori Bio
The Sakamaki Mansion
Something's Suspious Here....
The Sakamaki Brothers....
Getting Ready For Night School....
Fangirls(Great ๐Ÿ˜‘).....
A Lazy Deadbeat Knows Well....
You Love Yui Do You?...
Annoucement!
Compromising Position....
Meet The Idol!
Rose Gardens...
The Finest Blood...
Get To Know You....
Reiji's Test...
Yui's Advice....
The Night When She Rises....
The Search Is On....
Aiko Braveheart...
Cordelia...
Defeat Cordelia and Richter!
Yui's Resurrection...
Trivia Time!
The Mukami Brothers
Dangerous Night......
Yui's Gone?!
Search For Yui....
Suspicion....
New Story

Nothing Has Changed....

1.7K 53 26
By Nqchristine18

Ren's POV:
It's been a month later after the battle of Cordelia and Richter has ended where my adopted sister Yui resurrected back to life as vampire and I finally revealed my demon form in front of the Sakamaki brothers.

Ever since Cordelia's defeat, Yui is still New with the whole "vampire thing" and the Sakamaki hasn't changed one bit which I'm not that surprised especially the triplets ugh they became much more annoying then before. I just came out of my room from changing where I knock at Yui's room, but I immediately heard screaming and opened to room to see Yui getting harassed by those perverted Baka triplets as usual.

"Oh great Madame buzzkill is here."

Ayato snorted in dissatisfaction while he is on top of Yui.

"Please help me...."

Yui begged with innocent pink eyes.

"Awww I was enjoying a good time."

Laito sighed in disappointment.

"That's really rude Ren, you should know that barging into someone's room is impolite."

Kanato puffs his cheeks like a child, but I rolled my eyes at them not giving a fuck of what they said.

"Says the one who has a total fetish for sucking people's blood."

"We're vampires dumbass, we can't help it."

Ayato retorts so rudely at me, but I was unfazed by his irritable growl.

"And I'm quite aware of that, even vampires like your would understand what a half demon like me is capable of."

I dryly remarked with Ayato getting irritated with my presence.

"Shut your mouth before I'll rip that annoying mouth of yours!"

"~fufu~ You know really want to suck your blood now since you let Shu sucked your blood."

Laito smirked slyly.

"That's right, it's not fair to have Shu suck your blood while we can't."

Kanato pouts childishly but I gave them a deadpan look on my face as I telepathically threw them to the ceiling with no hesitation shocking Yui.

BANG!

"Eep!"

Yui flinched by the loud boom after I lift the triplets to the ceiling and turned to Yui with a blank face.

"Come on Yui, we're going to be late."

"H-Hai...."

Meanwhile at the limousine, I was sitting next to Shu and Subaru where nothing has changed with the Sakamakis when Reiji gives us a displeasurable frown.

"Hmph isn't it too early for this? Honestly you people can be such bothersome brats."

He harshly criticized with the triplets ignoring his harsh remark but has huge bumps on their heads.

"Hey it's not my fault, blue eyes is the one who kill the moment for me."

Ayato snorted obnoxiously while still annoyed with me.

"Mhm it's very rude of her, interrupting our fun. Ne teddy?"

Kanato agreed with Ayato while talking to his teddy bear.

"Well Sexy chan should've joined us, it will be much more fun just to see your cute reaction when I caress your cute little ta-"

"Don't. Bring. That. Up."

I cut him off with a dark aura surrounding me threatening him to shut up about my tail.

"~fufu~ Oh well then, maybe next time.~"

He surrenders peacefully with a nonchalant, but fake smile, but I rolled his eyes at his perverted words.

"You'll see me when I'm in my death bed."

I coldly remarked sarcastically.

"~fufu~ Then how about we go to our death beds together?"

He playfully teased as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I rather die alone then dying besides you."

I replied so coldly.

"~fufufu~ That's mean Sexy chan, but I love you. You're so cute when you act like that, the thought of you getting ravaged just turns me on."

Laito then sighs joyfully but pervertedly.

"Oh yes~ it sends shivers down to my spine.~"

He spoke lewdly with Subaru responded with a disgusted tone.

"Tch you fucking perv."

Subaru retorts harshly at Laito's perverted words.

At least Subaru agrees with me.

I thought while disturbed by his perverted thoughts as I read his mind, Shu sighs annoyingly.

"God shut up, you're all ruining my music."

Shu replied lazily while trying to listen his music.

"Oh? So you don't want her then?"

Laito teased him but Subaru harshly retorts his perverted question.

"Shut up!"

While Subaru and Laito are bickering, Reiji sighed in annoyance as he looks at his brothers with dissatisfaction.

"Well this is just typical, none of you brats have changed one bit."

"Duh why wouldn't we changed?"

Ayato retorts his strict words.

Cuz all of you are complete assholes well except for Shu and Subaru since their at least nice people.

I thought bluntly about the Sakamakis except for Subaru and Shu since they are less of a douche and a perv. Even though Shu can be very blunt and is very lazy with a bit of a perverted side, but overall he's a pretty cool dude. Subaru on the other hand is a total hothead, but is a total sweetheart in the inside.

I then narrowed my eyes at both Shu and Subaru wondering what's going on in their heads.

Just what are these two thinking about anyway?

I thought when I start to read Shu and Subaru's mind carefully where I read Shu's mind first.

God these guys are so noisy, at least Ren is not as annoying as her sister, but....she isn't that bad....plus...

Shu then felt a blush from his face when he thought about me, I blushed as well.

S-Shu?....

I thought while reading his mind and his emotions.

....She may look like a boy, but deep down she's different from other girls. She's not as annoying or obnoxious like the girls from my school. Plus....her body feels...warm....when I touch it.......

He thought when he starts to blush even more by his perverted thoughts before he sighs.

I'm becoming like Laito already....ugh this is such a pain.....

He thought awkwardly as I smiled and softly giggled at how adorable he is, I turned to Subaru next where I start to read his mind.

Damn why do these idiots have to waste my time? I should be alone outside where I belong in the shadows where nobody could see a hideous monster like me....

He thought with full of anger and doubt as I smiled sympathetically as I feel bad for him.

No you're not Subaru.....

I thought while listening to his thoughts and emotions. Subaru's red eyes glistens in softness when his thoughts start to change from anger to pure tenderness.

But...ever since the girls moved in....I feel less of a monster when Ren is around.....it kinda made feel bad when I saw her scar...wait WHAT AM I SAYING?! I DON'T LIKE HER! WHY WOULD SHE LIKE A MONSTER LIKE ME?!

He thought furiously as he lightly banged his head against the window when I tilt my head curiously at him, I read his emotions more as I want to know what emotions he has right now.

Her scar....her scar feels warm when I touch it....If only I can touch her precious scar from her soft warm skin.....

Subaru's eyes widen by his thoughts before he let's out a soft irritably sigh.

Geez that pervert, I'm becoming like him....tch goddamnit Laito.

He then turned slightly red by his embarrassing words where I let out a small giggle at how cute Subaru is.

You know what? I'm glad I moved into the Sakamaki mansion......

I thought happily as I slowly scoot down next to Subaru, I whispered into his ear.

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm head to listen, but you don't want to talk about, then I'll understand."

I whispered to him with sincere kindness as Subaru narrowed his eyes before he responds.

"...Thanks....."

I then smiled warmly at him.

"No problem Subaru."

Then I scoot down to Shu and silently leaned my head against his shoulder with Shu opening one eye and looks down at me.

"Hm? What?"

Shu asked lazily while listening to his music as I lightly snuggled into his shoulder with a gentle smile.

"Just shut up and let me stay like this."

I assured him with a kind grin with Shu responded with a lazy sigh.

"I couldn't careless about what you do, so do whatever you want."

She said dryly as I giggled softly at him, I wrapped my arm around his other arm where I wrapped my hand around his hand.

"You're the best Shu."

"Mhm."

He nodded while listening to his music, we close our eyes relaxing in the car where our fingers intertwined together as one.

I'm so glad I came to the Sakamaki mansion.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 13.6K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...
366K 7.6K 56
What if Diabolik Lovers Fanfic writer and hardcore anime fan Christine Duong is actually moving to the Sakamaki mansion where the spoiled and naive Y...
249K 5.5K 27
(๐˜/๐ง) ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒโžกthe little sister of the Sakamaki household and everyone loved you. She was so precious to them, not only...
2.2K 48 10
The enchanting alternate world of "Diabolik Lovers" series, where Komori Yui's life takes an intriguing twist as she finds herself in the midst of a...