The Cool Sister(Diabolik Love...

By Nqchristine18

What if Yui Komori isn't the only one who moves to the Sakamaki mansion and meet the bloodsucking Sakamaki br... More

Ren Hattori Bio
The Sakamaki Mansion
Something's Suspious Here....
The Sakamaki Brothers....
Getting Ready For Night School....
Fangirls(Great 😑).....
A Lazy Deadbeat Knows Well....
You Love Yui Do You?...
Annoucement!
Compromising Position....
Meet The Idol!
Rose Gardens...
The Finest Blood...
Get To Know You....
Reiji's Test...
Yui's Advice....
The Night When She Rises....
The Search Is On....
Aiko Braveheart...
Cordelia...
Defeat Cordelia and Richter!
Yui's Resurrection...
Nothing Has Changed....
The Mukami Brothers
Dangerous Night......
Yui's Gone?!
Search For Yui....
Suspicion....
New Story

Trivia Time!

1.9K 50 60
By Nqchristine18

Nqchristine18: Hey guys it's Christine Duong and you know me as the amazing writer on Wattpad and Diabolik Lovers fan named Nqchristine18 and welcome to the Trivia Time chapter where Diabolik Lovers characters will answer your questions! Are ya ready? Then let's meet the cast from the cool sister! Hey guys what's up?!

Ren: *deadpan* Hello.

Yui: U-Umm hi....

Shu: *ignores me*

Reiji: *pushed his glasses up strictly*

Ayato: What the hell's a trivia time?

Kanato: Are their sweets here?

Laito: ~fufu~ Why hello there Christy chan~.

Nqchristine18: *cringes at Laito's pervertedness*

Subaru: Why are we even here?

Nqchristine18: Okay Ayato, so Trivia Time when people like you will answer the questions for the fans and followers who loved and adore you a lot.

Ayato: heh oresama likes that!

Kanato: Me too!

Laito: ~fufu~ This might be fun.

Yui: I...don't mind that....

Ren: *deadpan* I guess I can do that.

Shu: How bothersome.

Reiji: *sighs* Let's get this over then.

Subaru: Tch whatever just start with the dumb questions alright?

Nqchristine18: GREAT! Now let's get started!

Okay so the first question is for Ren and this won't be that hard so I'll just tell you anyway: How does it feel living with six bloodsucking vampires?

Ren: Well when me and Yui first moved in the Sakamaki mansion, it was pretty...tiring...why? Well first off, that redhead Baka tried to suck my sister's blood. Second, I have to look out for her whenever they tried to suck her blood. And finally, I have a perverted fedora guy who is constantly after my blood and tried to rape not once but twice! *glares at Laito*

Laito: ~fufu~ What can I say? I'm just THAT great.

Ren: *deadpan* Yeah right.

Nqchristine18: Oh yeah, I'm SURE you are a great person Laito. *HEAVY SARCASM*

Ren: Yes even though it's annoying to deal with these three triplet Bakas, I did get use to live here since there are a few people that are not as bad as I expected to be unlike SOMEONE.

Laito: ~fufu~ That's mean Sexy chan.

Ren: *deadpans* Um not mean, it's the truth.

Shu: *nods and agrees with Ren*

Speaking of Laito, guess who send you a question and HOPEFULLY this question won't be too bad: If Ren is a guy would you still hit on her?

Laito: *smirks slyly* I would be lying if I said no.

Ren: *steps back away from Laito with a cringed look* Motherfucking hentai.

Nqchristine18: -_-" ....How do I know you were going to answer that?

Anyway next question goes to Ayato and oh god this is going to damaged my life but: Ayato if you compare my boobs to Yui's boobs, how would you rate them?

Ayato: Is that even a question? Chichinashi is flat as a pancake and glasses girl's boobs are round like apples, so oresama would give Chichinashi a 0/10 and apples a 5/10.

Yui: EH?!?

Nqchristine18: WHAT?! WHY FIVE?!

Laito: Cuz your boobs are not big enough.~

Nqchristine18: OH SHUT UP HENTAI!

Anyway moving on to the next question and it better not be perverted like the last one! The next question goes to Reiji: What kind books do you read?

Reiji: I read the classical books.

Nqchristine18: ummm anything else?

Reiji: No, that's my final answer.

Nqchristine18: okay not gonna ask that.....

Alright next question goes to- wha?

Nqchristine18: *bangs her head to the wall and groans* I've JUST said I don't want any questions that are perverted like the last one and what do I get a perverted question!

Subaru: JUST READ THE QUESTION ALREADY!

Nqchristine18: FIIIIINNNNEEE....

The next question goes to Laito and I hope you're happy because you'll like this question: What is the color of my panty?

Nqchristine18: *cringes so hard*

Laito: *smirks widely* Oh this is TOO EASY.

Nqchristine18: Please don't.

Ren: *deadpans and reads his mind* Oh boy.

Laito: Her panty is purple!

Nqchristine18: Annnnnddd my life is ruined...*sulks in the corner*

BONK!

Ren: That was too far!

Laito: *has a bump on his head* What? I was just answering a question.

Nqchristine18: A PERVERTED QUESTION YOU DUMBASS! REN DO SOMETHING! PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT LAITO! HE IS SUCH A PERVERT! *covers my skirt and fake cries in the corner*

Ren: *sighs* Those tears are so fake and secondly. *telepathically lifts Laito up to the ceiling*

Laito: ~fufu~ That was uncalled for Sexy chan.

Ren: *deadpan* You deserve it.

Nqchristine18: OMG thank you Ren! *hugs Ren*

Ren: *deadpans* no problem.

Subaru: Can we move on to the next question?

Nqchristine18: Oh right! *lets go of Ren immediately*

The next question goes to Subaru and pfft, you might hate this but: How does it feel when you patted Ren's scar?

Subaru: Wha-WHAT?!? *blushes furiously

Laito: *chuckles while still stuck on the ceiling* Oooo Subaru kun loves her~

Subaru: Shut up Baka hentai!

Ayato: pfft you have fetish for scars now?

Subaru: *glares at Ayato while blushing furiously* S-Shut up! Just shut up!

Ren: *pats him on the shoulder* Subaru, it's okay if you like it.

Subaru: Oi! Don't read my mind Ren!

Ayato: Hahaha so you do like it!

Subaru: URUSEI BAKA!

Yui: Stop it you two!

OKAY moving on to the next question. The next question goes to Shu: Why haven't you tell Ren your feelings yet?

Shu: *deadpan* She is my friend and-

Ayato: Friends? Pfft don't make me laugh, we saw you how close you and blue eyes are.

Shu: *deadpans* We're just friends alright?

Laito: *still stuck in the ceiling* Mmmhmm that's what everyone says Shu kun.

Shu: *deadpans* Urusei hentai.

Ayato: Yeah Shu, you can't fool us. We know you have a crush on blue eyes!

Ren: *deadpan* Says the one who has to be dumbass cockblock.

Ayato: Hey it's not my fault that I ruined the moment!

Shu: *deadpans* Yes it is.

Kanato: Wait feelings? Shu has feelings for-

Shu: *smacks his mouth with his hand* Shut it Kanato.

Oookaaayyy....let's move on then, oh and speaking of Shu, you have a question again and this is quite similar to the last one but: GODDAMNIT SHU JUST KISS REN ALREADY!

Shu: *deadpans* No. *keeps his stoic face while holding his emotions to himself*

Ren: *reads his emotions where she can tell he's embarrassed by that question*

Reiji: See anything?

Ren: *deadpans* Yup.

Yui: See what? *tilts her head innocently*

Ren: *deadpans* You do not wanna know.

Ayato: pfft I bet he's being a fucking moron while making that poker face.

Kanato: pfft he is a moron ne teddy?

Shu: *deadpans* Urusei Baka.

Alright next question goes to Ren again: Do you know what Subaru is thinking right now?

Ren: *reads Subaru's mind* He's thinking about how hot I look when I have a scar on my back.

Subaru: *blushes furiously* OI I SAID DON'T READ MY MIND!

Kanato: pffftt hahahahaha!!! Omg you look so pathetic right now!

Ayato: Damn right he is! Hahaha he's such a moron!

Subaru: *blushes so hard* URUSEI!

Shu: pfft such a lewd man you are.

Subaru: NOT YOU TOO SHU!

Reiji: *deadpans* And I thought Laito is the most deplorable one, guess I was wrong.

Subaru: Oh come on!

Okay three more questions left and once again this question goes to Ren: How's it feel when Shu suck your blood

Ren: It was painful at first, but...I'm kinda use it to.

Shu: *smirks* No wonder she's half mortal. She is a lewd woman plus her skin feels so soft.

Ren: *slightly blushes* Well...at least you're being honest with me....

Ayato: Wait WHAT?!

Subaru: *sweatdrops* That was my reaction when I heard him said that....

Ayato: Hold it, Hold it, Hold it! I was about to suck Blue eyes' blood damnit!

Kanato: Didn't you say that Yui is your first everything?

Ayato: Shut up Kanato!

Shu: *deadpan* Too bad cuz I suck her blood first.

Subaru: AND SHE'S FINE WITH IT?!

Ren: *blushes* Ummm...

Laito: ~fufu~ She's a dirty mortal you got there Shu kun.

Shu: *deadpan* Urusei hentai.

Kanato: So how does she taste Shu?

Shu: *shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly* Eh it was good.

Yui: *sweatdrops* Wow even Shu would be blunt about it....

Alright two questions left and this goes to-

Laito: Ummm Christy chan, before we move on can Sexy chan put me down now? I can't breathe up there.

Ren: *sighs and snaps her fingers causing Laito to fall down to the ground*

Laito: Yay! I'm back down again!

Ren: But you better not do something perverted again.

Laito: ~fufu~ I make no promises.

Ren: *sweatdrops* That's what I'm afraid of....

Okay this question goes to the Sakamaki brothers and Yui: How do you guys feel when you discovered that Ren is half human and demon?

Shu: I mean she's still the same, I don't really care what she looks like.

Ren: *grins sweetly at him* Awww Shu.

Reiji: I couldn't care less what she looks like as long as she doesn't cause trouble in the mansion.

Ren: *deadpan* I won't.

Yui: Demon or not, I still love her like a sister and I will always accept and support her no matter what.

Ren: *grins kindly* Thanks Yui.

Ayato: Well she's doesn't look too bad.

Laito: ~fufu~ She does look sexy in that form.

Ren: Gee thanks guys.

Kanato: Well she looks appealing unlike Yui.

Yui: Hey what's wrong about how I look?!

Ren: *deadpan* Kanato don't poke fun of her.

Subaru: Well....I don't hate it....and...I guess she's not too bad.....*blushes like a tsundere*

Ren: *giggles because she read his mind* Thanks Subaru.

Alright one more before moving on to the last one and Ren you might hate this but: triplets how does it feel caressing Ren's tail?

Ren: *cringes* Do you have to mentioned that?

Nqchristine18: Sorry Ren.

Ayato: It was worth it! It just makes my day!

Kanato: It does, her reaction is so amazing ne teddy!

Laito: ~fufufu It feels great, her reaction is just so adorable. It just turns me on.~

Ren: *deadpans* Everything turns you on.

Shu: *nods and agreed with Ren*

Subaru: You can say that again.

Reiji: I'm not that surprised, I never seen such lewdness since Cordelia's sexual orgasm.

Ren: *deadpans* Yeah let's not talk about that bitch.

Subaru: *thinking* She's sensitive when someone rubs her tail? *blushes while having dirty thoughts of Ren which she knows already*

Ren: *deadpans* Subaru I can hear your thoughts. I'm not that dumb.

Subaru: *flinched and blushes a lot* Gah! I-I'm sorry Ren! I'm not like Laito!

Ren: *giggles* I know you're not.

Laito: Or are you? 😏

Subaru: Shut up!

Reiji: Well I never knew demons have a weak spot such as your tail, *smirks* seems interesting.

Ren: Can we not talk about it please?

Yui: Sensitive from your what now?

Ren: NOTHING!

Okay this is the last question: REACT to Blood Bank! Btw this is dedicated by one of my favorite followers and besties SofiaIbarra252

Ren: Wait what? Oh wow.....

Shu: *deadpans* That escalated quickly.

Reiji: Well I do have fondness for dominance especially I demand obedience. *strictly gazed at his brothers and Yui*

Ayato: HOLY FUCK MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!!

Laito: Oh my....😳

Kanato: *tilts his head innocently* Is this what  mortals do when their in love?

Yui: Oh my god.....*blushes completely red*

Subaru: O///////O WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?!?

Ayato: *cringes* ....oresama is going to throw up.... *grabs a bucket and vomits*

Subaru: Same.....*goes to the bathroom and vomits as well*

*Ayato stopped throwing up and Subaru came out from the bathroom with a red face*

Subaru: HOW DARE YOU SHOW ME THAT NASTY ASS SHIT?!?

Nqchristine18: HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT! SOFIA AND I READ THIS BOOK BEFORE!

Ayato: Ughhh why must you do this to oresama?!

Nqchristine18: IT'S CALLED YAOI DUMBASS!!!

Ayato: ughhh oresama will get nightmares for tonight.....

Subaru: You can say that again.....

Ren: .....Well that was a strange experience......

Nqchristine18: Well at least Ren and Shu are use to it. Hehe anyway that's our trivia time for today and we'll be back next time! Thank you for following and supporting me on Wattpad and I'll be updating the next chapter soon and see you next time bye!

The Mukamis: And we'll be here this time....*laughs evilly*

All: WTF?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 797 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
433K 9.2K 17
What happens if Yui has a sister and comes to live with her? She knew her sister can't see anything and she always takes advantage of it. Meet Yukata...
65K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
171K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...