Cliché Scenarios

By LilReezy_

Saucy oneshots 😏 More

Snowed Inn

PoolBoy

1.1K 18 16
By LilReezy_

It was another hot humid day, the sun shined its unbarring heat on the small town of Woodcrest. A town where it is ran by the rich Wuncler family. The well known residence welcomed another family named the Mcphersons, who also shared blood with the Wunclers.

"Do you have all your bags?" A older woman with long blonde highlights, said in caring mother tone.

"Yes mom! Now go!" A 17 year old Cindy stood tall with her suit cases in hand, while shooing her mother with the other.

"Have fun with your cousins! Take pictures!" Her father smiled.

"Yeah have fun in Paris!" Cindy rolled her eyes as a butler came for her luggage.

"Here let me get dat for you lil white woman!" A big man with one eye bigger than the other smiled wide, walking away with expensive Gucci bags.

"We'll be back before ya know it sweetie!" Her mother patted her head and her father kissed her forehead, and both were escorted into the limousine.

"Glad you could make it! And be with us to live here the whole summer!" Wuncler grumpily welcomed. "Ed show her the mansion!" He ordered.

"Thank you grandfather!" Cindy said, trying to fake a smile. She desperately wanted to be back home with her friends not spending a summer with her mothers side of the family.

"Aye! What's good my nigga!?" Ed held out hand.

"Uuuh..." Cindy was so taken a back by his language that she just stared at his pale hand.

"Whateva lil nigga come wit me!" Ed beckoned her to follow him and toured her around the mansion and all it's property.

"And this is where you'll be sleeping!" As expected it was an oversized guest room but every room in this house was oversized.

"Wow..." Cindy sighed seeing her things were already on her bed. She had already missed her room and wanted to spend her summer with her friends.

"Thank you-" she paused seeing Ed, her older cousin was already gone. She exhaled loudly going to her room for the summer unpacking her clothes.

***

"Riley!!!" Granddad practically yelled at the top of his lungs.

"What." He groaned, pausing his game.

"Grandson, I think we need to talk!" Granddad sighed, putting a hand on Riley's shoulder.

"If your gonna tell me your gay im gonna gag if you a fag!"

"No!"

"Then what is it?"

"Riley I think it's time..." he paused. The tension increased as Riley waited for his Grandfather to finish.

"Time for?" Riley asked growing impatient.

"It's time for you to get the fuck up out my house and get a job!" Granddad said pointing to the door.

"I thought you were gonna tell me you were dying or something!" Riley laughed in relief going back to his game.

"You know Huey is in college doing stuff with his life!"

"Great, good for him..."

"I know it's been hard since he left-

"Save it." He held his hand up stopping Granddad in mid sentence. "I'll get out and apply for a job if that'll make you happy."

"Great! The Wunclers need a new pool boy!"

***

It was hard sleeping in a unfamiliar bed in a big unwelcoming house. The rattling sounds and the mystery shuffling kept Cindy up on YouTube, scrolling for something good in her recommended.

'How to tell if a boy likes you' It was dumb to think that a YouTube video would have the answers to someone's love life but it was late and it was tempting to click.

"Just one video..." she convinced herself.

About 10 videos later...

The sun was already at its peak and Cindy didn't get any shut eye. With dark circles under her eyes, she decided some sun bathing might lure her to sleep.

"Mm what a nice day." She looked out her window that had a view of the pool. She then preceded to dig for a bikini with a mission to catch a tan.

.

"Pablo was it? Sorry your just not what I'm looking for!" Cindy saw her Grandfather looking a Hispanic boy with disgust as the boy stood their in cheetah print speedos.

"Usted hombre blanco gordo chupar mi culo!" His voice was high has he waved his arms around in anger.

"Ruckus! Get this gay Mexican out of here!" Wuncler yelled and the muscular Hispanic man was dragged out.

"Don't worry Wuncler! Riley Freeman is here sir! Don't you dare look like a nigga! Nigga!" Ruckus shoved a boy with corn crows with 90s swag towards Mr. Wuncler.

"Sup." He stuck out his hand and Cindy further hid behind the bush shaped like a lion.

"You aren't gay are you?"

"Are you?" He barked back. Cindy cringed only imaging the anger that would lash out her grandfather's mouth.

"Haha!! I like you! You got the job!" The two shook hands and discussed other things that didn't relate to pool cleaning.

"Yea I'm free Thursday's." Riley nodded and Wuncler walked away taking a phone call. Cindy had dozed off while the two talked and found her self falling into the lion bush.

"Um hello?" His deep voice startled her awake as she scrambled to pick up her sun bathing equipment that she had dropped.

"Hi!" Her big ocean like eyes widen, clearly showing she was fully awake

"Here let me help you with that!" He reached down helping her collect her products. "Sun tanning lotion?" He chuckled.

"Don't judge!" She snatched it out his hand.

"I'm Reezy."

"No I believe your name is Riley!"

"Oh so you were spying on me!" He laughed and her face became red with embarrassment.

"W-Well I was just on my way out here then I-"

"No need to explain! I understand you were just checking me out!" He snickered, nudging her bare arm with his dark elbow. She rolled her eyes trying hold back her laughter.

"So pool boy huh?"

"Yea I just needed a summer job." Riley explained.

"Yeah I'm only here for the summer because my parents are going to Paris! Unbelievable right!?"

"Uh yea right... well gotta do my job don't wanna get fired on the first day!" He walked away and Cindy cursed to herself for making it awkward.

"Ugh! Just spill your life problems on him good  one Cin!" She whispered taking her stuff.

"Hey! Wait!" He yelled and she whipped her head around. "I didn't get your name!"

"Cindy! Cindy McPherson!"

.

Weeks past and each Thursday became the one day of the week she looked toward to. She'd pictured another romantic incounter with her new summer crush.

It was a hot Wednesday afternoon and since she had the pool to herself she decided to put Riley's pool cleaning to the test.

"Why can't Thursday be today!" She twirled around in her bikini admiring herself in the mirror. She then swam around doing a couple laps in the pool.

"Hey!" A familiar voice called out. Cindy popped her head out of the water.

"Riley!? I thought you'd be here tomorrow!?" She said in a panicked voice as she hastily pulled her wet blonde locks into a ponytail.

"Well I was stopping by and you looked pretty lonely anyway." he laughed receiving a couple of splashes.

"This house is on a hill with no other houses around it! No way your just stopping by" she quoted her fingers.

"Fine you caught me!" He threw up his hands in defeat. "I came here to ask you if you wanted to um.. karaoke with my friends if you don't-"

"Yes! I mean totally! I'll be there!"

"Well if you wanna give me your digits then I could text you what time." He said whipping out his phone in one smooth motion.

"O-Okay!" She typed in her number with a wet index finger.

"Great I'll text you?"

"I may or may not text back!" She smiled. He waved goodbye and she watched him walk away. Her face showed a wide grin, watching those "How to know a boy likes you" videos were paying off.

.

It started off as any other teenage hang out. The Friday night was filled with fake IDs and alcoholic beverages.

"Look who brought a date!" Cesar slurred as everyone watched the two walk towards the booth table. Cindy wore a short red dress that hugged her figure just right with high heels and her make up tutorials were finally put to good use. Riley stood beside her and despite her heels he was still taller. He wore a white Adidas shirt that showed his muscles with baggy black joggers.

"Cindy this is Jazmine and Huey." Riley introduced her.

"Nice to meet you!" Jazmine stood fixing the top of her black strapless dress and shook her hand.

"Likewise.." Cindy nodded dazed by her chest.

"Don't let Riley's stupidity rub off on you!" Huey warned not shaking her hand.

"Um.."

"Don't mind him, he gay! Anyway this is Hiro and Ming." Riley pointed to the cute Asian couple that snuggled each other.

"Nice meeting you!" Hiro shook her hand and Ming burped, her alcoholic breath brushing all over Cindy's face.

"Thank you!"

"You pretty!" Cezar slurred to drunk to remember basic English.

"And this is a drunk Cesar..." Riley then sat down next to her in the dark big booth that fit all the couples and Cezar.

"Huey let's go dance! Jazmine bounced up and down on the booth cushion.

"Mm yeah let's" Huey nodded taking her hand and putting down his glass of water.

"Excuse me! Coming through!" Jazmine giggled while getting past everyone. Cindy just stared, amazed at how big her butt was.

"Wanna drink?" Riley yelled over the music.

"Um yea sprite will be fine!" She smiled snapping out of her stare.

"Aw come on let me buy you an actual drink!" He smiled.

"Fine! Nothing to strong!" She laughed and he scooted out the table.

"I'll be back!" He winked making her giggle.

"Don't be to long!" She called out. It wasn't long before it was just her and a passed out Cezar at the table. She sat their twirling her thumbs. Finally she picked up her phone and checked how she looked.

"Is red wine fine?"

"Oh! Yes that's fine!" She smiled nervously as she tucked her phone away.

"Don't worry you look beautiful tonight!" He smiled setting the glass in front of her and taking a seat.

"Thank you! I'm having a great time!" She yelled over the loud music.

"What!!"

"I said! Thank you! I'm having a great time!" She went closer to his ear.

"I know I heard you! I just wanted to hear it again" He chuckled. Their faces were inches apart. The music quickly faded in the background and the loud crowd became white noise.

"You look great tonight too." Cindy breathed taking a sip of her wine.

"Are you hungry or anything?" He asked also taking a sip of his mixed cocktail. She shook her head a no and silence fell over them.

"Mm!" She throw back her head back drinking the rest of wine. "Lets dance!" She stood.

"Alright shot caller!" He joked taking her hand and led her to the floor.

"I love this song!" She turned and pushed her back up against Riley.

"Didn't think you were a party girl." Riley said placing his hands on both sides of her hips.

"Then you thought wrong Reezy!" She smiled. She started moving her hips trying to catch the beat of the song.

"Full of surprises aren't you?" He spoke in her her ear and moved her hair back. His breath further heating up her flushed cheeks.

Go, go, go, go go, go, go, shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!

She moved her hips to the the familiar beat grinding on the cornrowed boy behind her. Riley swayed along with her movements, and had one hand on her hip and another in the air singing along with song.

"You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed!"

They both sang and soon after a couple shots of liquor, Cindy found herself lost in the music and tipsy.

"Cheeeeeeeers to old friends!" Jazmine held her shot glass high and proud and everyone was back at table holding up there glass.

"Yea I think it's time to go!" Huey looked at his wristwatch.

"I don't waaaaaanna!" Jazmine tugged on his shirt.

"Jazmine! It's time to take you home! Let's go! And if I'm your ride you better come too!" Huey demanded.

"Pussy bitch!"

"What!"

"You heard meeeee I didn't stutter! Pussy bitch!" Jazmine had a drunken angry expression on her face as she dangerously pointed her index finger in her boyfriend's face.

"Yep time to go home!" Huey scooped the intoxicated mulatto over his shoulder in one swift motion.

"Let me goooo! Pussy pussy pussy!" She chanted as she was carried out.

"Want me to take you home?" Riley offered.

"Yea!"

.

It was a talkative ride home as they both reminisced on the crazy events that happened that night.

"Haha! Then Ming cried on stage on how she loved Hiro!" Cindy laughed and Riley joined in.

"Yea tonight was crazy! But I had fun with you.." Riley said taking a glance at her.

"Me too we should do that again! Your friends are great!"  Riley smiled hearing her say that and then continued to focus on the road.

"Thanks for tonight!" Cindy smiled as she reached for the door.

"Don't you dare open that door!" He quickly got up opening the car door for her. "My lady!" He said wiggling his eye brows and held out his hand.

"Such a gentleman!" She giggled taking his hand but as soon as she stood her dress ripped creating a long slit up her thigh.

"Are you okay!" He reached to help but they both ended up bumping there heads.

"Owww..."

"Sorry!" He rubbed his forehead in pain. Cindy leaned up in their heals kissing Riley on on the lips. She pulled away to see his reaction.

"Mmm!" She was surprised as he kissed her again this time it was filled with passion and they both stumbled onto the car.

"You sure?" Riley asked as the both panted, out of breath from the kiss.

"Very!" She wrapped her legs around his waist as they entered another make out session. She finally jumped down from Riley's arms after a lot of kissing and shirt tugging.

"Come back here mami!" Riley purred.

"Gonna have to catch me!" She smiled jumping into the pool, not even seconds passed before another splash hit the big body of water.

"Caught you!" He grinned pinning her to the wall of the pool.

"Only because I let you!" She kissed him again as they begun to undress each other in the water.

.

The lovely Friday night ended with drunk loving making in the pool leaving more then just dead bugs and tree leaves to clean Thursday. The sun seemed brighter than usual and moving any body parts didn't seem possible to Cindy. She moved her head towards the boy sleeping next to her.

"You aren't sleep I can see your eyes twitching!" She laughed.

"You look so peaceful and beautiful when you sleep!" He groaned pulling her close with one strong arm.

"About last night..." she sat up brushing her messy hair back with her fingers.

"What about it?" Riley grinned with his chin propped up his hand.

"Well I'm leaving tomorrow.." Cindy said and she watched as Riley's expression dropped.

"Your parents came back from Paris?" He revived a nod in return of his question.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't just.. don't" he said grabbing his clothes and his shoes.

And so the summer romance ended in hurt and pain. Riley refused to see Cindy and Cindy felt awful about it. But the next day came quick almost to quick and their he was standing by the pool.

"Poolboy." She addressed him.

"Rich white chick." They both slowly walked towards each other.

"I'm gonna miss you.." Cindy hugged him embracing him tightly.

"Me too..." he ran his fingers threw her soft blonde hair.

"Cindy! It's time!" Her grandfather called.

"By-" she was cut off by a kiss. A kiss filled with pain mixed with passion. All the memories that led up to this very moment flashed through the kiss. They both pulled away at the same time.

"Bye Cindy." He kissed her hand.

"Let's not say bye... let's say see you later." She sniffed as she tried to hold back her tears from falling.

"See ya latter.." he smiled wiping her wet cheeks.

"Cindy!!! Hurry honey! I got a important business meeting today!" Her mother called out.

"See ya later Reezy!" She waved and he waved back. It was hard not to look back the temptation was to great but she knew if she did she wouldn't be able to leave him. So she faced her mother and Ruckus brought out her bags.

"Hold on!" Her mother placed her hand over the speaker of the phone. "How was your summer sweetie?"

"I can't even begin to tell you mom..."

Cliché ;)

Continue Reading