rubatosis .yoongi

Por BANGTANCLUB

she was once the galaxies in his eyes, now she's just another star, another fangirl. Mais

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
epilogue

eight

2.5K 189 4
Por BANGTANCLUB

12 : 00 |

memories of her and yoongi came crashing down when she had reached home after the incident.

suddenly in her eyes, rain wells up.he starts to appear before her eyes even when she just takes a moment to breathe.

their love was like cherry blossoms, falls off easily. like fireworks that burned and all that was left are ashes.

" you selfishly came to a conclusion by yourself."

his warmth disappeared.

"let me know thats it's all over, let me stop loving you."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.2K 510 19
@jimochi: I FEEL ATTACKED --- @dancingbrownie: did u seriously take a food selfie without me @choicoco: ^^ ohhhh I smell betrayal😮 --- @namjamjoon:...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
148K 8.2K 42
Greek gods!BTS AU __________ After centuries of the Olympians being forgotten, they begin a new era and reincarnate into seven individuals. But they'...
2.1K 301 33
When Kim Namjoon inherits a dysfunctional looking RV from his late grandfather, he is beyond ticked (especially since he can't drive). The RV soon pr...