Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Partey

2.2K 118 111
By friking-awsom-kitten

60th chapter!!!!
We should throw a party when (and if) it gets to 100

   Soon enough, everyone was leaving the ship and swimming their way to the platform. Ready to join in with the ghosts that stood on ground that spread from the platform and out. Most grinning like idiots.

Danny tried to talk to them before they left. "Remember. You have two hours. I want everyone at the ship by then. Stay here by the platform and crowds."

Dash rolled his eyes. "Alright, Fenton. We get it. We aren't children."

Danny huffed. "Sure. Ok see ya in two."

Half the class had already mingled.

Sam tapped his shoulder. "Are you sure this is safe?"

Danny nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure these ghosts are only here to have a good time. And Ember doesn't even have her weapon of a guitar."

Sam frowned, unconvinced.

Tucker swung an arm across both of his friends. A sloppy grin on his face. "Common guys. Lighten up. This field trip has been full of drama. At least enjoy the moment and let loose. We earned some fun."

Danny nodded and swung an arm across Tucker. "He's right. We did. We get our free time."

They both looked at Sam, who pursed her lips. Then she sighed and swung her arms across their backs, enclosing the friendship circle. "Alright. I'll stop worrying. But only for two hours."

Danny grinned. "Besides, when was the last time we went partying."

Sam raised an eyebrow. "Actually it was..."

"Never!" Tucker said. "So let's go and see what those ghosts are selling because I'm starving."

They broke up of the circle and mingled in the crowd together.

As Tucker said, there were stands of food and ghosts selling that or merchandize or just their own little things. It seemed like there were ghosts that took advantage of Ember's fame to earn some money. Nobody did anything about it. In fact, the crowds welcomed the food and made sure to buy from the little shops.

Danny looked around as he leaned on the table Tucker was taking food from. There was thankfully also some free food to enjoy.

Sam sipped her cocktail. "I gotta admit. Ember sure knows how to throw a party."

Danny gave her a concerned look. "Sam we told you not to drink alcohol until you are of age."

She didn't even flinch. "I am of age. It's you who are the children."

"I'm older than you."

"You keep telling yourself that." She took another sip. "Hey, Tuck. Leave some for the rest."

Tucker looked up from the table with a stuffed mouth. "You want some?" His voice was muffled.

Sam scrunched her nose. "No. I just don't want you going to the bathroom every five minutes."

Tucker grinned, making half the chewed food fall out. Sam tried not to vomit. "But it's so good."

Danny looked over interested. "Oh. Let me try some." And he brought some to his mouth too. He grinned. "Wow you're right. This is great."

Sam sighed deeply as the two boys continued to raid the stand. "This is why I need you," she told the cocktail and chugged it down.

"Hey! Stop that!" The ghost behind the stand shooed the two boys away. "From now on, you have to pay three a piece. You people always take advantage of free food."

Danny and Tucker looked like two kicked puppies as they left.

"What did we just eat anyway?" Danny sighed.

"I don't know but it was delicious," Tucker whined.

Suddenly Danny stopped. Tucker kept whining to Sam and were unaware of their friend's discomfort. Danny frowned and looked around. He had a strange feeling. But he didn't see anything except ghosts and a few humans dancing and singing.

"Hey, Danny."

The boy blinked and looked back his friends.

Sam motioned to the platform. "Let's get closer."

Tucker smiled, all food forgotten. "Yeah, I want to try to get up front. Maybe sing along."

Danny's eyes widened. "No! Please no. You don't even know this song."

They pushed their way farther in the crowd. Tucker smirked. "I learn fast."

Suddenly they heard a snap. Then a yelp.

They quickly turned to see a ghost not far from them trapped in a net. Looking at the ground Danny could tell the net had sprung from the ground and engulfed the unfortunate ghost.

Said ghost hissed and struggled.

The trio tensed and inspected their surroundings, fully expecting Skulker to ambush them. They paused when they thought how unlikely that was. The Ghost Zone's greatest hunter wouldn't attack in the middle of a crowd. In his girlfriend's party, no less.

Other ghosts either rushed forward to help the trapped ghost out or ran away screaming, barely heard above the loud music.

Danny frowned as he looked at how the ghost was freed and the net swung away like it was a nasty cockroach.

Sam approached it. She slowly picked it up and inspected it. "That's weird."

"What?" Tucker and Danny joined her curiously.

"It isn't special," Sam continued. "At all. It doesn't have any extra traps or ecto draining properties or anything. It's just a plain net made of normal rope."

Danny squinted. "Why would Skulker put a trap like that?....Again?"

"Because it wasn't Skulker," Tucker said. "This is just like the last trap, old-fashioned. Basically useless for a powerful ghost like you."

Sam tugged at the rope. It snapped. "It isn't even good rope. What the heck."

Danny shrugged. "Maybe it wasn't even directed at me. It did catch another ghost."

Sam nodded. "Who stood at the place you had been standing on five seconds ago. I don't like this, Danny."

Her boyfriend smiled. "Hey. Even if it was for me, these people are obviously amateurs. They couldn't hurt a fly."

Sam pursed her lips. "No I want you to figure this out. Remember what Clockwork said? Don't ignore your instincts. What are your instincts saying?"

"They're telling me there's free food at the front. Let's go."

Sam rolled her eyes. "No. That's your stomach, Danny. This isn't funny."

Danny scrunched his eyebrows. "Common Sam. You promised to stop worrying. Not even ten minutes passed."

"And in that time you almost got captured."

"By a ball of yarn." Danny threw the net away. He heard a yelp of someone getting hit by it. "Sorry!"

Sam looked at the platform where Ember was finishing up a song. She grabbed both of her friends' arms and dragged them through the crowds. "Maybe Ember knows something about this. Let's go ask her."

"In the middle of a song?" Danny asked skeptically.

"No. When she takes a break."

Tucker sighed. "As long as we get to the front and there's free food. Danny, your instincts better not disappoint me."

It took them a few minutes to push themselves up to the front. They ended up just going intangible and phasing through every ghost. A few shouts of "Cheating!" followed them.

Finally they stood right under the platform. The sound was particularly loud here and they had to close their ears. Danny ended up clogging his own ears with snow and sticking his tongue out at his friends, who were stuck covering their ears with their fingers. It was no use making them frosty earbuds that would melt in a few seconds.

Finally Ember went on her knees and strummed the last note. The crowd went wild.

The fiery ghost stood up and held the microphone close to her mouth. "Thank you!!!" She screamed. "Take ten minutes an I'll be back for MORE!!"

That riled them up and they cheered as she left the stage, the rest of the band trailing behind her.

Sam nudged Danny and Tucker, who were once again engrossed in food. "Now's our chance."

They ignored her. She grabbed them and dragged them off. "Let's goooo."

They walked around the platform to the back. There were no ghosts there except for the ones working with the lights, sound, or the band.

The trio quickly made their way to Ember, who sat on a stool and got some water handed to her. She seemed tired.

One of the ghosts noticed them and scowled. "Hey! What are you doing here?! Employees only. Get out. No autographs until the end."

Tucker seemed downcasted as he put his piece of paper away but Sam shook her head. "We just want to talk to Ember for a second. It's important."

He scoffed. "You know how often I hear that?"

Ember looked up and saw them. Danny waved at her and her eyes widened. She quickly stood up and stomped her way towards them. "What are you three doing here?!"

Danny held his hands up as Tucker salivated. "Calm down. We're just here to ask you some questions."

Ember raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? And what makes you think you can just barge in here and question me like I just committed murder."

Danny raised an eyebrow. "Did you?"

She pointe her chin up. "That's none of your business."

"Alright. Listen up, McLain." Sam had enough. "We are here with a few other humans and we want to know if it's safe."

Ember raised her eyebrows. She shooed the other ghost away and squinted. "Humans? How many?"

Tucker shrugged. "Around twenty, counting us."

"Twenty?!" Ember was mildly surprised. "What are y'all here for anyways?"

"It's a trip from school."

"A trip?"

Sam waved her hands. "Yes. But that isn't the point. What I want to know is what that trap was."

The popstar raised an eyebrow. "What trap?"

"The one that almost got me captured right here in your concert!" Danny replied, getting tired of all the questions.

Ember put her hands on her hips. "Listen up, dipstick. I have no clue what you are talking about and I am only here to give a concert. You didn't think that once you put us back in the Ghost Zone all we did was plan our next revenge, did you?!"

Danny shrugged but didn't say anything.

Sam realized the ghost really had no idea so she let it slide, for now. "So how often do you do this anyway?" She asked suddenly curious.

Ember frowned. "Oh uhhh. Every one or two months or so? I try to be consistent."

Danny chuckled. "You know, it's cool to see you rock just for the heck of it an enjoy. Fits you better than that world domination look."

Ember rolled her eyes. "It's not for the heck of it. It's business."

Danny laughed. "Business. That's a good one."

"It's not funny! I do business too."

"Oh you mean you sing a few songs and get money from merchandize."

She pointed her chin up. "Yes. And I didn't want world domination. I want to become popular."

The trio looked at in surprise. That was it??

Danny saw the twinkle in her eye. "You...want to be popular? That's it?"

She seemed offended. "The most popular ghost and human ever. I want people to know me worldwide and in every place in the Ghost Zone."

Danny knew she meant it. He also knew if her dream came true, she would be the most powerful being in existence. He also knew he still had one and a half hours of rest.

He patted her shoulder. "Well. You keep singing like that and, who knows, maybe you will be on the headline of the newspaper for the next few centuries."

He walked off with his friends, leaving behind a bewildered rockstar.

Ember looked on as the trio disappeared in the crowd. The brown skinned making kissy faces at her as the goth punched him.

Ember smiled lightly. "Thanks, Phantom."

Charlie, her drummer, called out for her to get back on the platform.

Ember nodded and walked onstage with determination. "I will, dipstick."

She grabbed the microphone and face the crowd. "Whatsup guys!!"

The ghosts turned to her in anticipation.

She pumped her fist in the air. "TELL ME WHO YOU LOVE."

Everyone immediately yelled out: "EMBER!!"

The pop star felt the surge of adrenaline run through her body and her hair flamed up. She grinned and looked down. She spotted Phantom and his friends looking up at her.

Dipstick grinned back.

Behind her the drummer started the beat up. The other guitarist followed with a tune.

Ember's hands flew through her guitar and pulled at the strings in fluid movements.

Her grin widened.

She will.

Lol dudes. Howya.

So did you like it?

Yes, sam drinks alcohol.
No shes not an alcoholic.
You can drink alcohol without being an alcoholic guys.

Anyways

Im editing the first few chapters so most of your comments wont be seen anymore sorry. Its just grammar errors and misspellings.

IMPORTANT!!!!!

IM LEAVIN YOU

for ten days.

If u read my last AN u wuld know this but im putting it here just in case.

Im camping out. No wifi.
But i can still write. So ill have five or six chapters ready for you when i get back.

SORRY

be glad i didnt leave you on a cliffie like i was planning.

Cya

Be safe
Be patient
Dont be mad

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeextralongbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 80 18
Yes, it's Pitch Pearl, but this AU is mine, so yeah. Warning- Mentions of suicide, abuse, neglect, and death. So, don't like, don't read! Anyway, ont...
156K 6.2K 53
"He's not your son, Jack! He's ghost scum!" Danny Fenton AKA Danny Phantom is now 12 years old, having done everything in the cartoon except reveal...
81.8K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...
1.8K 52 53
Set immediately after the end of the series, Danny's life has become entirely more complicated now that he's revealed his secret identity to the enti...