An Unsinkable Love (Jack Daws...

Par daesies_

jack i'd rather die than live another day without you please readd #1 in #dicaprio 26/06/18 #1 in #dawson 14... Plus

Chance ~1
The End ~2
Is it true? ~3
You and Me ~4
Lucky to be Me ~5
I want you~6
Us? Forever? ~ 7
Riding into the Sunshine ~ 8
Runaway Bride? ~9
Walking into Eternity ~11
Morning Smiles~ 12
Out Together ~13
Who? ~ 14
I need a Break ~15
Come back ~16
From Dusk Till Dawn ~17
Tell Me You Love Me ~18
You first ~ 19

Preparation ~ 10

4.5K 108 45
Par daesies_

**Your Pov**

The chauffeur arrived at (BFF/n)'s house, you walked to the door, as you went to unlock the door, it flew open with a bang. Fabrizio was revealed as the door opened.

"Ahh! (Y/n)!! Today is the big day! I must be off to Jack is waiting!"

Fabrizo gave you a quick hug as he pecked (BFF/n)'s lips.

"Be careful Fabri~" (BFF/n) called out, earning a blown kiss from Fabrizo.

"Aww, you two are so cute together, it's so kind of Fabrizo to stay here with you instead of going back to

Italy." You said hugging (BFF/n).

"I know, I know, stop with the flattery today is your big day not mine~"

(BFF/n) scolded in a jokingly manner, she grabbed your hand and pulled you inside.

You walked to the bedroom to see all the makeup sprawled across the Cabernets and a coat hanger which had a sheet over it so I couldn't see.

"Woah~ you really had to outdo yourself (BFF/n)!" You chuckled.

"It's my Bestfriends wedding today, of course I would outdo myself." (BFF/n) smiled as she picked up the coat hanger which had a sheet over it.

"Now let's do your corset, Come on the wedding is starting at 10 o'clock."

After half an hour passed of breathing in an putting that darn corset on, all I could think was about the baby inside, the doctor said it was okay to put corsets on for the first couple of weeks of pregnancy as long as it's not for a whole day.

I felt (BFF/n) putting on a blindfold on me, as I could hear a couple of feminine voices behind.

"Okay, (Y/n), me and the girls are going to put you in the wedding dress for a surprise." One of the Feminine voices replied.

You felt fabric being pulled onto you read and down to your waist. Then straps being tightened and ribbon being tied.

The blindfold was taken off but being replaced with a smaller sash that only covered your eyes.

You felt your hair being tugged on a couple of times while a brush was tearing through the little knots that appeared once in a blue moon. You felt things being placed into your hair, as you felt shoes sliding onto your feet.

As this was all happening, the females were all squealing and "awing" behind you.

You felt two Arms pull you up.

"It's okay (Y/n), just walk and when we say stop, stop."

You stood up as they lead you to a separate room of the house which had a large mirror.

"Ready (Y/n)? 1..."

You felt nerves go throughout your body. The blindfold slowly coming off.

"2...3..."

You opened your eyes as you couldn't believe the transformation of yourself.

(the dress)

(Your Hair)

You turned around to see your bridesmaids and your Maid of honour, as (BFF/n) handed you your light red roses.

You started tearing up as the other females embraced you in a big group hug. You were excited for the day ahead.

You glanced at Lilliana, your previous maid, she was dressed in her bridesmaid dress, you might be wondering, why would you have Lilliana a maid as your bridesmaid, but she was always there for you, looking after you when Caledon was alive and being an idiot.

You had two bridesmaids and a maid of honour. Lilliana and Dawn. Dawn is Jack's older sister. She was always there when you needed to move some furniture or even needed a hand for preparing dinner. She also made all the dresses for the wedding, including your dress.

"Aww, guys~" You cried, not letting any tears fall, you were too afraid to ruin your makeup and to make your eyes puffy.

You looked at the girls behind you, (Exactly like the photo)

As you smiled.

"Thank you girls, so so much for making this happen. I am so grateful and blessed to have such beautiful women in my life." You smiled.

"Aww thank you (Y/n)~ You are so beautiful and kind and humble and... Oh (Y/n)~ Thank you for picking us, and thank you for being in our lives."

We all hugged again, as a knock came from the front door. Lillian went to check who it was, as you continued to look at the details of yourself in the mirror.

"Our transport is here~" She smiled, she was quite excited.

You breathed in and released a sigh.

This is what love is.

******** Authors Note********

Hey my lovelies~~

This is so exciting~~~

I'm so excited and I'm the author~

Sooo for future, I will be doing a chapter about myself.

Please vote if you want it too.

I hope you all find your Jack❤

Love,

Daesies

Words: 750

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

163 1 7
Rose once described her life as being like an "endless parade" but what if at these events, a certain Jack Dawson was circulating them?
5.5K 185 8
"I don't want a baby from you!" Highest Ranking: #16 deacury
17.2K 461 29
"You're making a mistake. Have fun having a miserable life with the wrong girl." -- What if in that scene where Rose is lowered in the lifeboat, she...
57.3K 1.1K 14
"You jump I jump, remember? Never forget that." jack dawson X reader Started: November 16, 2021 Ended: December 22, 2021