Manan Dill Se Dhadkan Tak

By lovelylittlefairy

Higest rank:- #4 in fanfiction #4 in nandini A college rock star and a nerdy girl. But what will happen when... More

Prologue
Part 1 (Hate & Forgiveness)
Part 2 (Reunion part 1)
Part 3 (Reunion part 2)
Part 4 (Plan)
Part 5 ( Old happy memories)
Part 6 (Manan meet)
Part 7 ( Manan moments)
Part 8 (Bonfire)
Part 9 (New entry)
Part 10 (Masti)
Part 11 (You are mine)
Part 12 (Manik Vs Rohan)
Part 13 (Kiss)
Part 14 (Flashback)
Part 15 (Cabir baba)
Part 16 (Warning and challenge)
Part 17 (Dill hara)
Part 18 (Confuse Soul)
Part 19 (Carnival )
Part 20 (Annoyed Manik)
Part 21 {Party (Part 1)}
Part 22 {Party (Part 2)}
Part 23 (The answer)
Part 24 (She left me)
Part 25 (Number!!!)
Part 26 (Rival)
Part 27 (Step 1)
Part 28 (Step 2)
Part 29 (Final step complete)
Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)
Part 31 (Threatened)
Part 32 (Outburst)
Part 33 (Manik left??)
Part 34 (Dill ki Dharkan)
Part 35 (Deal)
Part 37 (In Big trouble)
Part 38 (Truth is out:1)
Part 39 (Truth is out:2)
Part 40 (decision)
Part 41 (The pain in heart)
Part 42 (End Of Us?)
Part 43 (Hide And Seek)
Part 44 (Our time)
Part 45 (Separation?)
Part 46 (Big Mess)
Part 47 (Distance)
Part 48 (Will it work?)
Part 49 (Secret Meet)
Part 50 (Duble Trouble)
Part 51 (Engagement)
Part 52 (Promise)
Part 53 (Table Has Turned)
Part 54 (The Truth)
Part 55 (Trust)
Part 56 (Accident)
Part 57 (Cavya)
Part 58 (Kidnapped?)
Part 59 (Investigation)
Part 60 (Innocent)
Part 61 (All Is Well)

Part 36(Angry Malhotra)

4.8K 417 132
By lovelylittlefairy

Happy friendship day my dear lovely reader. Thank you all for your support. Without you guys I'm nothing. Love you all....

And sorry for the late update (kan pakar ke)

Happy reading....

Manik entered inside Nandini's cabin. But what he saw boiled his blood. His eyes became red. He marched towards them and hold the boy's neck from behind and push him far away from Nandini.

Nandini was so much shocked for this sudden movement. Manik looked at Nandini with furious eyes. Nandini became scared. Because she very well know about Manik's anger.

Manik went to the boy who was still laying on the floor and he was in pain. he picked him up from floor and throw a punch on his face.

Nandini (shout):- Manik!!!

She run to Manik. But Manik pushed her away and again punched the boy. Now the boy's nose was bleeding. Nandini again came near Manik and with very difficulty separate them.

Nandini (shout):- Enough is enough Manik. Why the hell are you beating him?

Manik (furiously):- You are Asking me. Ask this idiot how dare he kiss you. I'm sure he forced you. I will kill him.

Manik was Again going to hit the boy but Nandini hold him.

Nandini:- One second one second what kiss? What are you talking about?

Manik (angrily):- When I came to your cabin I saw I bloody saw he was kissing you.

Nandini:- Manik tum pagal ho gaye ho, ap batho. ( Manik you are going crazy, sit down.)

Manik sat on near by chair. Nandini helped the boy to stand up.

Nandini (to boy):- You go to dressing room. I'm coming. Don't tell about this to anyone please.

The boy nod his head and went from there. Manik was getting more mad to seeing Nandini's care for the boy.

Manik:- Care to explain.

Nandini:- God Manik tum kabhi nahi sudhar sakte. We were not kissing. ( God Manik you can never improve. We were not kissing.)

Manik anger was now long forgetting business. He was now confused.

Manik:- Par Jo Maine dekha? ( But what I saw?)

Nandini:- Actually woh boy new aya hai hospital mai. Mai bas usse old patients ki file de rahi thi. That time meri eyes mai kacra chala gaya tha tho bas woh boy woh nikal raha tha. Or piche se tumhe laga we are kissing. (Actually that boy is new in Hospital. I was just giving him the old patients file. That time something went into my eyes, he was removing it. And from behind you felt that we are kissing.)

Manik now understand everything. He bite his lips. He looked at Nandini and gave her a sleepy smile. Now Nandini looked furious.

Nandini:- You are too much Manik.

Nandini left the room Manik was following her like a puppy. They entered inside dressing room. Nurse was treating the boy. Nandini checked him.

Nandini:- Kuch Jada tho nahi laga?(Did feel much?)

The boy nod his head in negative. The boy really scared of Manik now. He don't have any fault but he beat him black and blue. Nandini gave him some painkiller and left from there with the nurse. Manik came near the boy.

Manik:- New here?

The boy nod.

Manik:- Look there was some misunderstanding so forget it. OK?

The boy again nod his head. Manik was going to left the room but again turn around.

Manik:- One more think she is my girl. So dare to came near her. Otherwise next time you will be lying on this bed.

Then Manik also left from there. He entered inside the room and welcome with a flying paperwait. Fortunately Manik caught it.

Manik:- Kya kar rahe ho? Agar mujhe lag jata tho? ( What are you doing? What if it hit me?)

Manik place it again on the table and sat in front of Nandini.

Nandini:- Lagne ke liye hi Mara tha. (it's suppose to hit.)

Manik keep his both hand on his mouth.

Manik:- Haww!! Kesi larki ho yaar! Saddi se pehle hi, apne apko widow karne ke liye lagi huyi ho.(What kind of girl you are! Before marriage, you are engaged to widow yourself.)

Nandini:- Stup up Manik. You know everyone was asking what happen to him? Because of you, I have heard lot from hospital authorities. God please Manik next time think before you do please.

Manik:- Tik hai. Tumhare liye kuch bhi. ( OK. Anything for you.)

Nandini collected her things.

Nandini:- Chalo ghar chalte hai.( Come Let's go home.)

Then they left for home. On the way Manik was trying to talk to Nandini but Nandini was totally ignoring him. They reached home. All were sitting in living room. All man's were talking about business and Vandita was talking on phone.

Manik:- Hello guys.

All eyes fall on them. Nandini directly went to her room. Manik sat beside Abhi.

Abhi:- Kesa raha first day Manik? Kesa laga Mumbai? ( How was your first day Manik? How is Mumbai?)

Manik:- Acha tha. But traffic bohot Jada tha. ( Its good. But there was so much traffic.)

Abhi:- hahaha it's Mumbai traffic bro.

Arya:- Vase tum Nandini ke sath kese? ( Why are you with Nandini?)

Manik (whisper):- Detective mood on.

Arya:- Kuch kaha tumne? ( Did you said something?)

Manik:- Nahi tho. Woh mai new hu na yeha or Nandini ko tho sab pata hai yeha ke bareme. Tho maine socha ki Nandini ke sath gaye the tho Nandini ke sath hi ghar bapas ajau. Agar kho gaye tho.( No I am new here and Nandini knows all about this place. So I thought if I went with Nandini, then I should get back to the house with Nandini. What if I get lost.)

Abhi:- You did right Manik.

Manik gave Abhi a wide smile and Arya made a bad face. Then one servant came and inform them that the dinner was ready. Manik went to fresh up. The dinner went silently with some of business talk and Arya's detective mood. Manik tried to make a conversation with Nandini but Nandini avoid him. After dinner Nandini went to her room. She was studying some of patients file. That time her phone rang. Nandini saw the caller I'd and smile.

Nandini:- Hello Mukti.

Mukti:- Teri hello ki tho yesi ki tesi. Kaha rehti hai tu yaar?Call bhi nahi karti?Yeh pir humme vul gayi hai? (Forget your hello. Where are you? You don't call us? You forget us?)

Nandini:- Arye Mukti yesa kuch bat nahi hai. Hospital mai work bar gayi hai. That's why. ( Hey Mukti nothing like that. The pressure of work in hospital increase. That's why.)

Mukti:- Oh mujhe tho laga tera majnu agaya hai tho tu vul gaya humme. ( Oh I thought your Romeo came, that's why you forget us.)

Nandini:- Mukti yaar stop talking rubbish and from when you start talking about Manik? You hate him right? And you are teasing me with his name.

Mukti bite her tongue.

Mukti:- Are yesa kuch nahi hai. Chal kal hum milte hai, kal tho Sunday hai. Mai Navya se bhi bat kar luggi we will go for a shopping. Kitna din hogaya shopping ke liye nahi gaye.( Hey nothing like that. Let's meet tomorrow, tomorrow is Sunday. I will talk to Navya, we will go to shopping. Its been long we went to shopping.)

Nandini:- Sunday tho hai but mujhe hospital bhi jana hai. ( Its Sunday but I have to go to hospital.)

Mukti:- Koi bat nahi hum evening ko chale jayegge. ( OK we will go at evening.)

Nandini:- That's better. Then pick me up at 5 pm.

Mukti:- Cool. See you tomorrow bye.

Nandini:- Bye.

Nandini hung up the phone and press her head.

Nandini:- Ahh!! Work ki pressure ki vajase headache ho gaya hai. Or upar se woh Manik pura din mera dimag khata hai. I need a shower. ( Ahh!! Because of work pressure I got headache and more over that Manik all day eat my head. I need a shower.)

Nandini went to take a shower.

One the other hand Manik was playing candy crush on his phone but he was not able to completed the Level. Manik throw his phone away.

Manik:- God kitna muskil hai yeh Level. Baad mai dekhugga. ( God this level is so hard. I will see it later.)

Manik laid down on the bed and starring at the ceiling.

Manik:- Ahh!! Life is so surprising . Jis larki ki mai kitna insult kiya tha 5 years pehle. Ussi larki ke liye mai apna Rival ki ghar mai aram se so raha hu. Pyaar kya kya bana deta hai logo ko. ( Ahh!! Life is so surprising. The girl I had insulted so much 5 years ago. For the same girl, I am sleeping comfortably in my Rival home. Love makes people do so much things.)

Manik sat up on the bed.

Manik:- Neend nahi arahi. Vase meri mehbuba kya kar rahi hai? So gayi kya? Ek bar dakhke atta hu or usse sorry bhi tho bolna hai. Baat hi nahi kar rahi hai mujse. ( Not feeling sleepy. What my juliat doing now? Is she slept? I should see her once and have to say sorry. She is not even talking to me.)

Manik stood up and left for Nandini's room. He entered inside.

Manik:- Nandini!!

Manik look around the room but Nandini was no where to be found.

Manik:- Kaha gayi? ( Where is she?)

Then only he heard the sound of water coming inside of the washroom.

Manik:- Oh washroom gayi hai. Let's wait. ( Oh she is in washroom. Let's wait.)

He properly laid down on her bed. Kept his both hand under his head. Then the washroom door clicked, Nandini came out of the washroom with only towel Wapping around her. With other towal she was wiping her hair. Manik's eyes was going to come out seeing her like this.

Nandini was humming a song and wiping her wet hair. She didn't even notice Manik. She went near the dressing table while rubbing her hair. Manik was in his la la land. He stood up from bed and started walking.

Manik stand behind Nandini and looking at her very lovingly. Nandini feel someone behind her. She look at the mirror and saw Manik was standing behind her.

Nandini (shout):- Ahhh!!!

She was trying to cover herself. She with her hair towel cover her shoulders. After listening Nandini's shout Manik came back from his la la land. He pressed his hand on her mouth.

Manik:- Are chilla kyu rahi ho? Mai hu. ( Why are you shouting?its me.)

Nandini was trying to removed his hand but Manik wasn't leaving it.

Manik:- I will move it but you won't shout. OK?

Nandini nod her hand. Manik removed his hand from her mouth and Manik rewarded with a punch on his stomach.

Manik:- Ahh!! Nandini why did you hit me?

Nandini:- Tum mere room mai kya kar rahe ho? Tumhe pata nahi hai, kisi ke room mai ane ke liye knock karna parta hai. ( What are you doing in my room? Don't you know, before entering someone else room you have to knock.)

Manik:- Maine awaz diya tha or tumne answer nahi diya. Or agar knocked karke atta tho itna hot scene dakhne ko kaha milte. ( I called you and you didn't answered. If I came knocking, I could have miss this hot scene.)

Manik smirked. Nandini cover herself properly again.

Nandini:- Manik tum kitna besharam ho. ( Manik you so shameless.)

Manik:- Aree apni girlfriend se baat karne mai kesi saram?( Hey, what shame to talk to your girlfriend?)

Nandini:- Manik please go from here.

Manik without listening her again laid down on her bed.

Manik:- Aree par kyu, yeha bohot maza araha hai. ( But why, here is so much fun.)

Nandini:- Manik I need to change my clothes please.

Manik:- Are tho Maine kab change karne se mana kiya you change. ( when I told not to, you change.)

Nandini (angrily):- Manik get lost from there. Its enough for today.

Manik:- No I'm not going.

Nandini:- Manik!!

Manik:- OK I will go but one condition.

Nandini:- What condition?

Manik:- You have to forgive me.

Nandini:- Manik the fault was yours.

Manik:- Yeah I agree, it's all my fault. But how dare he touch you.

Manik came near her and pull her towards him. Nandini banged with his hard chest. Manik with on hand pull her hair to meet his eyes other was around her waist.

Manik(dominating tone):- You are mine Nandini. Nobody have right to touch you expect me. Remembered that.

Manik then kissed her both cheeks and left from there. Nandini was standing there silently. Manik with a smile came out of the room. But what he saw next made him gulp up his saliva. The colour of his face became pale.

That's for today. So any guess what Manik saw that he was that much scared?

Next part will be after 145+ and 45+ comments. Votes and comments jaldi jaldi. Please guys try to give inline comments I love them.

Thank you all who vote and comments. If you like this part please vote and comment.

Guys please do read my new one shorts books of manan. Manan Love Dairy. Hope you will like it too.

Love
Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 11.4K 41
HELLO EVERYONE!!! THIS IS A STORY OF A BADBOY... AND HOW HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND... AND CHANGED COMPLETELY.... I WELCOME YOU ALL TO JOIN...
222K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
358K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
9.1K 640 25
Manik and Nandini-two strangers meet on a trip. They instantly hate each other. The intensity of the hate is such that one can burn the other by a lo...