Aphmau: Hidden Pain |COMPLETE...

Galing kay Sigherra

*UNDERGOING EDITING* A/N this book has foul language in some chapters, so if you don't like profanities, then... Higit pa

«Chapter One»
«Chapter Two»
«Chapter Three»
«Çhapter four»
«Çhapter six»
«Çhapter seven»
«Çhapter eight»
«Çhapter nine»
«Çhapter ten»
«Çhapter eleven»
«Çhapter twelve»
«Çhapter thirteen»
«Çhapter fourteen»
«Çhapter Fifteen»
«Çhapter Sixteen»
«Çhapter Ševenteen»
«Çhapter Ëighteen»
«Çhapter Ñineteen»
«Çhapter Twëñt¥»
«Çhapter Twëñtÿ Øñë»
«Çhapter Twëñtý Twø»
«Çhapter Twëñtý Thrëê»
°•°•Çĥåptēr Tẅeñtŷ Fòùr•°•°
<<Chapter Twenty Five>>
Chapter Twenty-Six
Çhapter Twentÿ Seven
Çhapter Twenty Eight
Çhapter Twenty Nine
Çhapter Thirty (Fïñålê)
Extra chapter

«Çhapter five»

2.5K 52 118
Galing kay Sigherra

DON'T PLAY SONG YET!!!!

Recap: I turned the corner into a darkened hallway in an attempt to get away from him.

Something hit my head and I was consumed by darkness.

"Hehehe, that'll teach her to be near MY boyfriend!" A voice said.

"This was a great plan! Nya!~" another voice said.

Then my mind went blank and I was fully consumed by darkness.

Aphmau's POV

I woke up to a dark room with a broom, dustpan, mop, and other cleaning supplies.

Oh Irene! I'm in the janitors closet! Gross!

I got up and started pounding on the door.

I tried to open it but gave up when I wasn't able to.

I'm locked in.

I looked around the janitors closet for anything I could use to help me get out.

I looked up and saw the vent.

I climbed up the shelves and opened the vent.

I heard footsteps by the door and some muffled whispering.

I quickly climbed into the vent and closed it.

I saw Ivy, Michi, and a few other girls who's names I don't know.

"Where did she go?!! Nya?!~" Michi exclaimed.

"You ditz! She was supposed to be trapped here! Did you forget to lock the door when you put her in here?! For all I know she could have her hands all over MY Groth!" Ivy said.

"Nya?!~ It's not MY fault! Lily is the one that was supposed to lock the door!" Michi said.

I quickly crawled through the vents and tried to find a way out.

"She's in the vent!" Ivy yelled.

I made a sharp turn and fell into another room.

I looked around and saw lockers and bathroom stalls.

It didn't smell like perfume, instead it smelled like cologne.

I'm in the boys locker room?!

The door opened and I hid in one of the empty stalls.

"Where did she go?! The vent in here is open! She couldn't have gotten far!" Ivy said and started opening the stall doors.

She opened the one right next to the one I was hiding in and sweat beaded up on my forehead.

The locker room door opened again and someone else entered.

"What the---?! Ivy?! Lily?! Michi?! Why are you in the boys locker room?!" A voice said in surprise.

"W-we--well u-um... w-we were l-looking f-fo-for s-someone.." Lily stuttered.

"Who is that someone..?" The person asked.

"A loser named Aphmau Phoenix!" Ivy said.

"Aphmau...? She goes here..?" The voice said.

"Yes she does Aaron! And if you saw her you would know just how much of a loser she is, getting her hands all over MY Groth Ro'meave!" Ivy said.

"Can you guys just get out?!" Aaron asked.

They all left and Aaron looked for something in his locker.

I accidentally bumped into the toilet paper roll and it fell into the floor, rolling out of the stall and by his feet.

"What the...?" Aaron asked himself and came towards the stall I was in.

He was about to open the stall door when someone else came in.

"Aaron! We need you in the gym asap! Coach wants us to practice for the football game comin up!" The person said.

"Thanks Garroth. I'll be right there." Aaron said and left with Garroth.

I immediately left the stall and ran out of the boys locker room, not wanting to stay there any longer.

But seriously, who would..?

That's just plain weird and creepy.

I checked the time and saw that school had ended and I had been unconscious for a few hours.

"I'm late! Mother is gonna KILL me! Literally!" I said to myself as I ran home.

Mother was standing in the doorway with a metal baseball bat in her hand.

Mother yanked me inside and brought me to the basement where I saw a table of knives and some rusty chains on the wall.

She set the baseball bat next to the knives on the table and yanked my hair as she brought me to the chains.

She chained my arms to the wall so I wouldn't be able to escape.

I desperately tried to escape but the chains held me in place.

Mother grabbed the first knife she saw and walked towards me with a sick smile.

"This-" she said and slice day arm, "-Is for being late."

I winced in pain as the blood ran down my arm and dripped into the floor.

She grabbed a bigger knife.

"And this-" she stabbed my other arm, "-Is for existing."

I tried not to cry out in pain as more blood ran down my arms.

I looked down and immediately wished I hadn't.

There was a growling pool of blood by my feet from the multiple wounds I had just received.

"This-" she said as she slowly cut my right arm from the elbow down to my wrist," -Is for making friends."

Then she grabbed the baseball bat and hit me several times in the stomach with it.

I couched up blood and felt lightheaded.

Mother grabbed the largest knife left and plunged it into my stomach.

She took it out and put it back on the table full of all the other bloody knives.

She unchained me and left the basement, leaving the door open.

I clutched my stomach where she had stabbed me and weakly got up.

I made my way to my room to clean my wounds and blood.

I sat at the edge of my bathtub which was full of blood soaked washcloths.

I grabbed my sewing kit and took out the needle and thread.

I slowly and painfully sewed up my wounds and continued to apply pressure to them to stop the bleeding.

After about an hour the bleeding stopped and I lay restless on my bed.

"Why me....?" I asked myself.

The next day...

I woke up to scalding hot water being poured on my skin.

I yelled out in surprise and pain and saw my mother with a pot of boiled water.

"Rise and shine, my worthless daughter!" Mother said and dragged me out of bed by my hair.

What's with her always pulling my hair...?

"Get ready for school! If your late coming home you will have the same punishment as yesterday!" Mother said and slammed my bedroom door closed as she left.

I put on a red hoodie and black skinny jeans with knee high brown leather boots.

I pulled my hood up over my head and moved my bangs to cover my left eye.

I applied medicine and makeup to my wounds and grabbed my backpack as I headed downstairs.

I made mother some oatmeal and toast and snagged a granola bar for myself.

I went back upstairs, remembering that I still had mother's money in my duffle bag.

I took out ten dollars and shoved it in my hoodie pocket.

I ran outside and kept my head down as I walked to school.

"Yo potato! Have you seen a girl with hazel eyes, raven black hair, and is really short? Her name is Aphmau, have you seen her..?" Aaron asked when he saw me.

I shook my head and walked to my locker.

"Hey Aphmau!" Garroth said and I covered his mouth with my hand.

'Dont let Aaron know my name.' I wrote.

He nodded and helps some carry my books to class.

Just as I sat down the intercom had an announcement.

"Would Aphmau Phoenix, Garroth Ro'meave, Aaron Lycan, and Ivy Green come to the front office please? Thank you. Have a great day students!"

Garroth and I exchanged look and went to the office.

We saw that Aaron and Ivy were already there and Aaron looked confused when he saw me.

"The principal asked for Aphmau NOT you!" He whispered to me in a harsh voice.

"Thank you four for coming. I will speak with each of you in my office. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. Some of you, at least." The principal said as she looked at Ivy.

"Would Aphmau Phoenix please come into my office?" She asked.

I stood up and followed her.

"THAT is Aphmau?!" Aaron asked in shock.

"Yeah, and Aphmau is the girl you've been bullying since her first day of school." Garroth said.

I closed Mrs. Lila's office door and took a seat across from her desk.

"I bet your wondering why I called you here." Mrs. Lila said.

I nodded.

"I heard about you singing in choir. Would you sing for me please? There is a choir contest going on that needs a new contestant." Mrs. Lila said.

I nodded and started to sing a song I had written when I was younger. (Pretend she wrote this song!)

PLAY SONG NOW!!!

"No time for rest
No pillow for my head
Nowhere to run from this
No way to forget

Around the shadows creep
Like friends, they cover me
Just wanna lay me down and finally
Try to get some sleep

We carry on through the storm
Tired soldiers in this war
Remember what we're fighting for

Meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword and shield,
Your camouflage and you will be mine

Echoes of the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything could stay the same
Or we could change it all

Meet me on the battlefield

We're standing face-to-face
With our own human race
We commit the sins again
And our sons and daughters pay

Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it
If we stand up strong and take the lead

When I was younger, I was named
A generation unafraid
For the heirs to come, be brave

And meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword and shield,
Your camouflage, and you will be mine

Echoes of the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything could stay the same
Or we could change it all

Meet me on the battlefield

We carry on through the storm
Tired soldiers in this war
Remember what we're fighting for

Meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword and shield,
Your camouflage, and you will be mine

Echoes of the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything could stay the same
Or we could change it all

Meet me on the battlefield

Meet me on the battlefield"

"Thank you. Where did you learn that song? I have NEVER heard it before." Mrs. Lila said.

'I wrote it after my father's murder.' I wrote.

"I'm sorry to hear that. You have an incredible talent when it comes to writing songs. Care to tell me about your childhood?" She asked.

'It was how any child could imagine. That is.. before father died. Mother used to smile and be happy until one night they got in a argument and the next day father was murdered by someone. Mother started being WAY more strict. I started writing songs after that when mother wasn't home.' I wrote.

"Sounds like you had a rough childhood. Thank you for your time. Send in Garroth next and wait in the room you came from." She said as I left.

I looked at Garroth and motioned for him to go into her office as I sat down next to where he sat.

Ivy left to get some water and I was stuck with Aaron.

"Why didn't you tell me it was you..?" Aaron asked.

Silence.
Aph.. I know you can talk. I heard you sing." He said and my eyes slightly widened.

I kept quiet and looked down at my hands, my bangs creating a shadow over my eyes.

"What happened to your eye? Why do you always keep it covered? Why don't you talk?" Aaron asked.

Silence.

"Please talk to me."

Silence.

I stood up and faced him.

'Do you REALLY think I'm gonna talk to YOU after you bullied me? You were my BEST friend when we were little. Now all you are is a self absorbed jerk!' I wrote and threw the paper in his face.

"Baka." I muttered and walked away.

I don't care if I get in trouble for leaving.

I just want away from him.

I turned the corner and went into another hallway when I bumped into the last person I wanted to see.

"M-mother.."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 7 37
Her hand was on the doorknob. Stopping me from closing it. I look up at the girl. To see tears in her eyes. Ones that she was trying so desperately t...
652 11 12
Started: May 7th 2022 Ended: June 10th 2022 [I lost complete interest for this story, i messed it up and it's not the story for this oc and fat anymo...
72.2K 872 28
I apologize in advance. This is so all over the place I don't even know what to say about it. When I read this story back I constantly think, "Where...
70 11 10
" what!". It is already 8:00! " why didn't you wake me up. We are already late for school." Andrea is too tidy to be late for school. I wonder what...