The cabin

By pentaholic007

Just another kavi fanfic PTX is staying at a cabin that Scott rented. Avi and Kirstie have feelings for eacho... More

The cabin
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

4.3K 134 22
By pentaholic007

Avi POV

We walked back just like we would regularly, without any suspicion. When we joined everyone they casted their gazes upon us awaiting the news that we were dating. But that never came. Kirstie went to stand by Mitch and I stood by Kevin, giving the impression we had nothing to announce. I saw Mitch lean over and whisper something in Kirstie's ear and she shook her head no in response. He probably asked her if she told me her feelings, she hid it so well. She was such a great actor. I however, am not, so I had to turn away to keep from smiling. Usually, I'm very serious, but when it comes to Kirstie I just can't control myself.

"Hey, man? Soooo did uh..." Kevin asked me.

"What?... Oh.. No.." I looked down trying to look upset.

"She didn't like you back?" He asked shocked.

"No, it's not that. I just.... I didn't have the courage to tell her." I looked down again.

"Oh...." He paused. "It's okay man you'll get around to it eventually." He patted my back.

"I don't know. Maybe I should just give up. It's obvious she doesn't like me back."

"Come on. Don't say that dude." He said.

"I don't know. We'll see." I said as the rest of the group and I started making our way back to the cabin.

The hike seemed to last forever, and I couldn't talk to Kirstie. I didn't like it. We just started dating, but I can already tell I don't ever want to leave her side. How can I fall so in love with someone so fast?

Kirstie POV

It seemed to be taking forever to get to the cabin. Not talking to Avi is honestly one of the worst things ever. All I want to do is cuddle and just, talk. I don't know how we're going to pull this off, it's going to be the most difficult thing I've ever done!

"Here we are!" Scott said, unlocking the door.

"Yes! Finally!"

"Why are you so excited?" He chuckled.

Shoot, did I say that outloud?..

"I... Uh... I'm just really tired. That's all." I lied.

"Ah, same. I could sleep for about a week. Swimming tires you out huh?" He asked everyone.

"Yeah, man! Sleep sounds so good right now!" Kevin said.

"It does. You're right." Mitch said, grogerly dragging himself to his room.

"Yeah, I could go for some sleep." Avi said, his voice deeper than before, sounding exhausted. Poor thing.

"Alright, goodnight y'all." Scott said, going to his room.

"Goodnight." We all replied.

Kevin, Esther, Avi, and I walked upstairs to our rooms.

"Goodnight." Esther and Kevin said to us as they entered their rooms.

"Night." Avi said.

"Goodnight, sleep well." I said and we walked to our rooms.

We got to the point where we go our separate ways to our rooms, and we went to go change. Once I was done I peered my head out my door to make sure Esther and Kevin were in their rooms. I went to Avi's door and knocked. He opened the door, dressed in his everyone loves basses T-shirt and baggy pj bottoms hanging loosely on his hips.

"Come here." I grabbed Avi's hand and pulled him into my room.

"O-okay." He studdered.

I sat criss-crossed on my bed with my back leaning on the head of the bed and patted the spot in front of me. He layed on his side facing me grabbing my hand, running his thumb in circles over my skin.

"What's this about?" He smiled.

"Just wanted to talk." I giggled.

"Okay then. Let's talk." He smiled, scooting closer.

I placed my hands on the back of his neck pulling him in, planting a soft kiss on his lips then pulling away.

"Or not." He laughed.

He placed one of his hands on my thigh causing goosebumps to swarm my skin.

"Cold?" He asked.

"Nooooo.." I said looking to the side.

"Whatever." He smirked and got up.

"Where you going?" I asked.

He didn't answer me and walked by the door. He turned off the light and walked back to the bed, getting in and pulled the covers over the both of us. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close. I snuggled into his chest and he leaned and whispered in my ear.

"No where."

I giggled and snuggled deeper into his chest, breathing in his wonderful sent as he kissed my cheek. We shared a silence, but it wasn't awkward, just us enjoying each other's company. Some time passed by, I don't know how long, but I thought I'd ask him if he wanted to go back so we wont get caught.

"Avi?"

He didn't answer.

"Hey Avi?" I spoke up a little louder, thinking he didn't hear me.

I looked up at him, barely being able to make out his features in the dim light. Suddenly, a small snore escaped his slightly parted mouth. I laughed quietly trying my best not to wake him up. He was so cute. I reached for my phone to check the time, and realized it wasn't in my pocket.

Maybe Avi has his. I thought.

I reached over to his pocket and sure enough, he did. I slowly pulled it out of his pocket trying not to wake him. And pressed the home button, causing the bright screen to blind me in the darkened room. Avi suddenly groaned and woke up.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked his voice deeper than normal, causing shivers the run down my spine.

"Seeing what time it is. I don't want you to accidently fall asleep and us get caught in the morning. But evidently that didn't work." I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm really tired." He chuckled. His voice vibrating through his chest into my ear caused goose bumps to flee over my body.

"You still cold?" He asked slightly sitting up, tightening his arm around me.

"No, it's nothing. But your voice is really cute when you wake up." I giggled.

"You're really cute when you wake up." He smirked.

"I've been up, babe."

"Oh...... Well I tried." He shrugged.

"Yes you did. Good job." I leaned up, pecking his lips then pulling away.

"Nuh-uh." He said pulling back for another kiss.

We both smiled under our kiss realizing how corky and stupid we both were. We pulled apart for breath and giggled at each other.

"We haven't even checked the time yet." I laughed pulling up his phone, blinding both of us with the bright light.

"Ugh! Kirst!" He chuckled.

I looked at the time and-

"Avi!! It's 2:00 already!!" I said in complete shock. It can't already be two!

"Oh my god!! I better head to my room before I fall asleep again!"

"Yeah probably."

He groaned and got up out of bed then turned and pulled the covers over my body, tucking me in.

"Night, babe." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Night, baby. Sleep well."

"You too." He said as he exited, closing the door behind him.

I never thought I could fall in love with someone so fast. I blushed at the thought and burried my face in my covers. I need some sleep.

AN: Heyyyyyyy! Sorry I took so long to update. I had some minor writers block lol. Anyway, that aside....

THERE'S THIS REALLY CUTE AND AMAZING SONG Y'ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO CALLED 'rescue me' by Austin Percario. I love it very much, and I wrote this chapter while listening to it soooo y'all should check it out! Lol, anywho, thanks for reading and voting! Love you guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter! <3

*blows kiss*

Goooood byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 931 20
Is Avi Kaplan a cheater? What will happen when he finds himself in trouble with Kirstie while he and his girlfriend Amber struggle through their rela...
32.1K 1.6K 35
Kirstie Maldonado is a thriving Broadway actress. Avi Kaplan is a struggling musician living pay check to pay check. Their lives cross paths every ni...
8.3K 373 13
What would happen if PTX were to split up? Could they end up getting back together or will one member's life altering event change that? The 1st book...
4K 137 15
everything in her life was going great until she got pregnant with his child. [ kirstie and avi ] [ daughter ]