Found | first book in Found T...

By lyssalilac

[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The... More

Found
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twently Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Second Book!!!!!

Chapter Fourty Three

6.8K 292 22
By lyssalilac

Park's POV

"What does he even see in you? You're hideous." Demi spat behind me.

When Harry picked me up today, he had the red sports car. Automatically, I refused and was about to go in my own car, when he pulled me in. Of course he made a grand entrance to the school's parking lot. Everyone saw us, and he made sure it was obvious we are together now. And word got around.

Demi found out soon enough, and now i'm here, with Ava at my side, trying to walk to advisory.

"Maybe he likes her because he sees real, not some narcissistic, self-centered, slut." Ava said turning around to face her. Demi looked taken aback.

"Who the hell are you to say that?" Demi said in a bitchy tone.

"Avalon," she said standing straighter, "Now who the hell are you to say that?"

"Look, Avalon," Demi said in a sweet tone, "You're pretty, and you apparently have the attitude for my group, so why don't you hang with us. You'll soon find out that there are some people not worth being nice to, or in Parker's case here, a charity."

Ava's mood changed from, happy, to furious.

"Listen here, bitch," she said drawing some peoples attention, "I have excellent judgement, and you my friend, are not on my list. How about you go run the the bathroom, put on another five pounds of makeup, and have sex with someone. Kay? Bu-bye now."

Ava linked her arm with mine and walked back the way we were going.

"How did you do that?" I asked as we passed many stares from boys. Ava just brushed them off, but I felt uncomfortable.

"Someone gets on my nerves," she said taking a breath, "lets just say it doesn't end well for them. I mean, I use to live with three brothers, arguing was normal to me."

I nodded as we entered advisory. Lou was sitting in the back, and he saved me and Ava seats.

Advisory is usually when everyone just sits around and talks, or does homework. Its kind of like study hall, but you can talk.

Ava introduced herself to the teacher and walked to the back, by us.

She was grabbing the attention of almost every single guy in the room. Even the taken guys would stare at her. I don't blame them, she has a gorgeous body, and she was wearing a black skirt and a tight gold shirt that cut too low, in my opinion. It looks amazing on her. And the two inch heals wrap it together.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" She asked sitting down.

I shrugged and unlocked my phone. Harry had sent me a text, he is in advisory too, but with a different teacher.

From Harry,

Hey baby, how's your day so far?

From Park,

Hi Harry. My day is fine, just dragging along. How about you?

From Harry,

Just thinking about getting out of class and seeing you in lunch.

From Park,

Aw too bad, I don't want to see you :/ sorry

From Harry,

I will find you and drag you in the cafeteria. Don't even think I wont, because I will.

From Park,

I'd like to see you try and find me ;)

From Harry,

I think your over looking one thing babe.

From Park,

And what is that, oh great one?

From Harry,

I can just follow your scent, I'll find you in seconds.

From Park,

Damn you and your stupid werewolf scenes.

From Harry,

See you in two minutes, beautiful.

I looked up from my phone and Ava was smiling at me, so was Lou.

"What?"

"You've been smiling at your phone this entire time. Me and Lou have been trying to get you attention, but you didn't even look up from your screen." Ava said laughing.

"I even pinched you, and you didn't hit me." Lou said smirking.

"Well sorry, Harry texted me," I said looking back at my best friends.

The bell rang before they could retaliate and I gathered my things quickly.

We all walked to lunch together, just talking about random things. Ava took my arm in hers again and Lou wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I felt... protected with them here. I feel protected with any of them. Well... not really Perrie, Zayn, or... Nolan.

Once we entered the cafeteria, our normal table was empty. I gave Lou a confused look.

"Well there's too many of us now, so were eating outside." Lou said heading towards the door that leads to the outside patio.

Once we went into the fresh air, I saw everyone sitting a a huge table.

"How...?" I started looking at Lou.

"Cam talked to the principal, she can be very persuasive." Ava answered leading me to the table.

Harry stood from his seat and came towards us. He looked mad, but as he got closer his face softened.

"Hey Park," he said grabbing my hand, "you look lovely, like always."

I laughed, "You saw me this morning Harry."

"Can't a boyfriend say that his girlfriend is beautiful? Is that against the law?"

"You didn't say I was beautiful, you said I looked lovely," I pointed out sitting down next to Niall.

"Well you're both, so there." He said leaning to me and kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled and grabbed his hand under the table. Even though we just started dating, it seems like we've been together since the day we met.

Everyone had there own conversations, Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Ava, Niall and Cam, Lou and Eleanor, and Harry and I. Ed and Nolan are at the boy's house, since they are going back to England soon, they thought it would be stupid to transfer to our school.

Ava, Cam, Perrie, and El all transferred though. I found out that Perrie and El are both from England, Cam and Ava wouldn't tell me where they were from. In fact they haven't told anyone.

"Whatcha thinking about, Park?" Harry asked looking at me through a sideways glance.

"Nothing, just that you're adorable," I said smiling at him.

"Well, that's something to me," he said putting his elbow on the table. He smiled at me and his green eyes shimmered in the light.

I looked closely at him. I could see a tiny amount of yellow hidden in his iris. I imminently got worried at why it was there.

If there's yellow in any of there eyes, I should be extremely cautious. That means they're angry. Even though its a small amount, its still there.

"What?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and Harry was staring at me.

"Huh?" I said blinking.

"What? You were staring at me, what's wrong?" he asked tightening his grip on my hand.

"Nothing, nothings wrong." I lied.

He seemed unsure, but turned to face Liam, who was across from him, and started to talk.

One question is still on my mind...

Why are his eyes yellow?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 576 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...