Bastards ♛ ||The Originals...

By SmileyKary

"She has an entire civilization hidden on her skin" In which the bastards meet the bastard ♛ - Cover Credits:... More

⇣Description⇣
☞Cast
☞playlist|epigraph
☞Prologue
¹
²
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷

³

10.5K 318 67
By SmileyKary

The passageways
Unedited!

Mary creeped closer to the noise that seemed to be coming from behind her divider. She goes closer and leans her hand on the divider to hear closer. Without warning a hand appears on Mary's.

"Taste of love and sorrow, but don't drink the wine. Don't," a raspy low voice said to Mary.

Mary put her hand back on the strangers, "who are you."

The hand backed away and was suddenly gone.

Mary gasped and slowly went behind her divider. She was only disappointed to find nothing. She expected everything around her until she saw finger marks on the wall. Or what was thought to be a wall.

Mary placed her fingers right in the fingerprints and pushed on the wall to reveal it to be a door. She stood amazed at the passage before her. She saw a dancing light deep in the cave and heard what seemed to be heels.

"You're going to be late to the wedding."

Mary jumped and turned around to see Adelaide in her room with her black and blue dress going down to floor and her flawless hair down. "And not the kind of late that would be considered fashionably."

"Sorry," she said still staring at the beautiful brunette, "I was distracted."

"Yes of course," addy said and pushed herself off the wall, "well are you going?"

"Yes," Mary said ducking her head down and walked towards the ceremony.

As she left the room completely Adelaide quickly ran towards the disguised door. She opened it and walked inside.

"Hello," she called out.

"What is it you need Adelaide," the raspy low voice said.

"I need to know that you know what you're doing," Adelaide said sternly.

"Yes I do, no need to worry."

"Just keeping you and the queen safe," Adelaide said crossing her arms.

"Of course," the voice said, "Adelaide I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"You need to make sure people don't know the true meaning behind the ink in your body, the darkness is coming close and you need to keep the information to a minimum until then."

"Thank you," Adelaide said setting down a marble, "keep it for memories, goodbye Clarissa my dear friend."

"Goodbye Adelaide."

♕♚♔♛

"Guess what I heard today," Adelaide said to her twin excitedly.

"What," Bash said watching the married couple slow dance.

"Francis has a whore," Adelaide whispered to him giggling slightly.

"What," Bash said looking at his sister who was smiling crazily. "Are you drunk?"

Adelaide giggled slightly and rested her arm on her brother shoulder, "mmmm, maybe."

Sebastian looked at her with a raise eyebrow.

"Ok yes a little," addy said smiling.

"So what's this about Francis and a whore," Sebastian said grabbing on to his sister so she wouldn't fall.

"Shhh," Adelaide put a finger on bash lips, "it's a secret."

Bash rolled his eyes at his sisters childish behavior.

"Yes he has a whore, I heard them talking in his chambers earlier today. He is so sneaky and rebellious," Adelaide said to her brother, "are you sure he isn't a bastard." She then started laughing hysterically causing people to look.

Everyone gave her disapproving looks, but none could compare to the look her own father gave her. Absolute hatred radiated off of him. His eyes narrowed at his daughter and he quickly turned back to continue conversation with the newly weds.

"Adelaide," Bash said to his sister trying to control her, "fathers looking."

"To hell with him," Adelaide said with a sigh.

"Adelaide I'm serious," Bash said.

Adelaide stared at his brother, taking notice of his worried eyes. "Fine," she said, "I'll control myself for father," Adelaide said his name with hatred.

"Thank you."

Adelaide rolled her eyes and walked away. Going towards the food to eat her thoughts away.

Not a minute later laughter was heard from the dance floor. Adelaide went towards both her brothers and stood in between them. She watched as Mary and her ladies where dancing.

"What the bloody hell are they doing," she said to both her brothers.

"She's amazing."

"She's crazy."

Adelaide looked at her brother giving them a look. She wasn't going to let Mary break their relationship. Not today, not ever.

As the dancing came to an end Mary stared at Bash. Both of them had a look in their eyes. Something that scared Adelaide.

Then feathers dropped from the ceiling as rehearsed. Mary looked up and then towards Francis. She gave him the same look. Adelaide was terrified at that point. She knew what was going to happen, and it wasn't good.

♕♚♔♛

Mary walked out of her ladies chambers crying.

But when she spotted the De Poitiers twins with her dog she lightened up just a bit.

"Sterling," Mary said surprised, "you found him." She walked over to her dog and squatted down. Bash stared at her small figure, taking in all her beautiful traits. Adelaide on the other hand glared at her brother and wouldn't make eye contact with Mary at all.

"Oh Sterling, what did I do," she looked up and saw bash staring at her with adoration. "I'm sorry, it's just been so hard."

"Hasn't it for all of us," Adelaide muttered as she stood in the background, watching Mary ruin her brothers life.

"I know," bash answered sincerely.

"So much harder than I thought it would be," Mary continued.

"What did you expect you royal pain in the arse ," Adelaide muttered again scoffing at the end.

"You're not alone here," bash said.

This caught Adelaide's attention. She looked at him with her mouth wide open, 'you are seriously the stupidest human being ever right now' Adelaide thought.

"I have my friends," Mary said not making eye contact with bash.

"I'm not talking about your friends," bash said.

'Holy damn, he did not! He is going to die, I called it' Adelaide panicked in her mind.

Adelaide then saw her mother appear across the staircase.

"Bash," Adelaide whispered. Bash looked up to see his mother looking at him and Mary.

"I meant- I want you to be well, your grace," he said to Mary, bowing for her as well. Adelaide did the same but scowling as she did.

Mary got up and looked at Bash, "thank you Sebastian, truly." Adelaide coughed, "as well as you Adelaide." She then walked away.

Diane walked towards her children, signaling Adelaide to come closer.

"Mother," both the siblings said.

"Where did you find the dog," Diane said getting straight to the point. Adelaide sighed and looked at her brother, awaiting him to answer.

"In the woods," bash said.

"It was drawn to the blood," Adelaide added as she stared at her mother stone cold eyes.

"How close did you get," she said to her daughter in particular. She didn't answer. She then faced her son, "Take care, my brave son, or you will bleed for a girl who will never be yours."

Bash looked at his mother then at Adelaide who nodded. He then left without a word.

"Mother I tried to tell-," Adelaide started.

"Don't," Diane said with her eyes narrowed, "I will not be figured out because of your foolish actions. You need to be careful, you are not like your brother. You are more dangerous, that is why you should have never been born in the first place." Diane then left without giving her a second glance.

Adelaide looked at her mother retrieving figure, tears threatening to fall. She shook her head and wiping her tears away, no crying on this day.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide walked through the castle. She had just finished watching Mary and Francis little show by the lake. She couldn't say she was in a good mood at the moment, not at all.

"You must continue to sacrifice," she heard a voice say. She slowed her steps and listened closely. She then heard steps walked towards her. She began to panic but stopped when she noticed it was just Nostradamus.

"Nostradamus," Adelaide said as she caught up with him.

"Ah Adelaide," he said with a small smile.

"Have you gotten anymore visions about, you know," Adelaide asked as she rubbed her hands together nervously.

Nostradamus looked around and pulled her to a corner, "I saw something, something that I never thought possible."

"What is it," Adelaide asked with curiosity clear in her voice.

"I saw two men and a woman, both where some kind of creatures that I have never encountered before. One of the men was different from the others, he had yellow eyes instead of the red the rest had, he also had wolf like features."

Adelaide looked at him in astonishment, "Tell me more."

"There was someone else with the wolf man," he said lowly.

"Who was it Nostradamus," Adelaide said, her patience running out.

"You, you where in his arms."

♕♚♔♛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 10K 31
(𝕂𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟) ═ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘsɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛ...
1.1M 27.8K 23
"Those who know her name think of her only as a myth. After all, who would believe that the most feared being in all existence has a soft spot, or co...
192K 4.1K 34
"No one gets to tell me what to do anymore. My life, my choices." Secrets, hidden pasts, and one hell of a ride that all starts with one woman. Will...
852 7 6
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ʟᴇᴀɴᴅʀᴏ ᴅɪ ɢᴇɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}