Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 38

5.5K 237 16
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                   Tammy POV

After Blake leaves the room with Adam, I walk into the closet to get dressed. I take off Andy's shirt and let out a sigh. My eyes start to water a little. I miss Andy so much. I didn't get a chance to say bye before he left, but he'll be back soon. I hate the thought of Andy being with someone else, but I have to let him move on.

I put Andy's shirt into the dirty clothes bin. Blake and I got into a big fight last night because I wouldn't take off Andy's shirt. I don't care that he has marked me. He doesn't have any kind of ownership over me, and he will not make me do anything I don't want to.

After I get dressed I leave out the closet walking over to the dresser but stop when I remember Blake threw my knives out the window. After having at least one knife on me for the last past seventy years, I now feel naked without one. I have my crossbow and guns here, but I prefer my knives. They are small and easy to carry around. I'll have someone to collect my knives that Blake throughout the window.

I let out a sigh and leave the room, heading down to the dining hall.

I sit here eating while talking to Tim and his mate Mandy. Tim told me how he took her from her pack when he first found her, and that he shouldn't have done things that way. That's one thing I hate about the whole mate thing. The males feel as they have some kind of ownership over the females. I guess it's just their way of living, I don't know. But I'm not one of them and that's not my way of living. Just because Blake marked me, doesn't mean he gets to control what I do because he doesn't like it.

I find myself glancing over to where Blake normally sits, but he's not here. He hasn't been having breakfast the last past few days, maybe just to avoid me. I look at Blake's empty seat, a small part of me wants to see him. I'm sure that's because of this stupid mark.

As we eat and talk, I notice the dirty looks BJ and Lisa are giving each other. They get like this when they're mad. Sometimes this can boil over into a fight. "BJ and Lisa, I need a word with the both of you." I give them a glare before standing up walking out the dining hall. They both follow me out of the dining hall, walking behind me.

"What's the matter with the two of you?" I ask once we're on an empty hall. Lisa glares down at the ground, while BJ glares off to the side, not looking at each. They both stand here not saying anything thing.

"Speak now!" I glare at them both.

"BJ's trying to kill my mate." Lisa glare over at BJ.

"He's going to pay for what he did!" BJ glare back at her, leaving me confused. What the hell is going on? When did Lisa find her mate? Am I the only one who doesn't get the news around here!

"You're not going to kill him!" Lisa reaches over pushing BJ, but he quickly shoves her hands away.

"Hey! Keep your hands to yourself!" I glare at Lisa.

Lisa let out a puff of air, folding her arms across her chest. "Who's your mate. And why are you trying to kill him? Why haven't I heard about any of this?!" I ask them both.

"He's the alpha king son and he almost killed Alia when I run into him in the city. He's going to pay for what he did to her." BJ says angrily.

"He could've killed her if he wanted to, but he didn't!" Lisa says earning her growl from BJ.

"BJ you may hate him, but he's her ma-"

BJ let out a deep growl, cutting me off, glaring at me. "Don't take her side mother!"

I reach out grabbing him by his shirt, pulling him down to me. "Watch yourself Mr." I glare at him, holding his gaze until he lowers his eyes. I glare at him for a second longer, before letting him go.

He raises back up to him full height. He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry mother." He says.

"I'm not taking her side. I understand why you feel the way you do. All I'm saying is, he's your sister mate. You have your mate so you should understand. So before you just kill him, think about your sister and the way she feels." Lisa seems to care for this guy. I understand why BJ is upset and want to kill him. But it's not worth losing the relationship with his sister.

People start to leave out the dining hall, making their way past us. "I have to go train with my pack mother." He places a kiss on my cheek, before walking off. He's really upset. I don't want to take sides in the matter, but BJ needs to think before he acts.

After talking to Lisa for a while longer, I head back into the dining hall. I take my seat back at the table and smile as I watch Tim hold Adam on his lap, tickling him. Adam laughs uncontrollably, trying to get away. Tim laugh along with him, not letting him escape his hold.

Adam finally managed to get out of Tim's hold, falling onto the floor laughing. Before Tim could grab him again, Adam quickly crawls under the table to the other side laughing, getting away from Tim. He stands to his feet and sticks his tongue out, causing Tim to laugh.

"I'm going to show Mandy the spring. Do you want to come with us?" Tim ask me.

"I want to come!" Adam says smiling excitedly from the other side of the table. I let out a low chuckle giving Tim a nod.

We leave the castle and head into the forest. I walk through the forest talking with Mandy, as we watch Tim chase Adam in circles around the trees. I look over at Mandy to see her smiling as she looks at Tim. I can see the love in her eyes.

"I take it that you have forgiven Timothy for his behavior." I look back over at Tim chasing Adam around the trees.

"I guess so. He's not the jerk I thought he was. He's really sweet. He's everything I expected my mate to be." Mandy says smiling.

"You two make each other happy." I give her a small smile. When I first met her, she and Tim weren't really on good terms. But things have gotten much better between them. Tim was constantly apologizing to her for what he had done. I thought it was pretty funny seeing how in love he is already. Mandy is a good girl, I like her.

Once we finally get to to the spring, Tim and Adam quickly strip down to their boxers, racing each other into the water. I don't think Adam has been playing any video games since we've been here. He has a lot to do here. A lot of friends and family here with him. With that, he doesn't need those games to entertain him all the time.

We all swim around laughing, playing tag. Mandy and I against Tim and Adam. I laugh as I try to swim away from Tim as fast as I can. "Get her uncle Tim! Get her!" Adam says watching Tim chase me through the water. I try to get away, but he still managed to slap the side of my leg with those long arms, tagging me.

"We tagged you both, now you have to catch us," Adam says laughing, swing further away with Tim from Mandy and me.

We all laugh and joke around as we swim. I laugh watching Mandy show Adam how to swim like a mermaid/merman. A smile spread across Adam's face as he looks over towards the trees. I follow his gaze, until my eyes land on Blake making his way towards us. I let out a sigh not wanting to see him. But I'll rather deal with him than to feel that pain.

It's like every wave of pain is more intense than the one before. I'm unable to stand or move through the pain. Fred told me that Blake also feels the pain. But I don't know how Blake's able to move around like nothing is happening. I feel like I'm about to die when the wave of pain hits.

I look away ignoring him as he makes his way over. "Get out the water Tammy." He says standing there. I glare over at him not like the way he's demanding me to get out the water.

"The water isn't cold, come on get in with us." Adam swims over towards Blake until he's able to stand in the water.

"Yeah Blake get in. You have never been too good to go for a swim. Come on don't start acting like a pompous king." Tim says grinning. Earning a glare from Blake. I think Tim is trying to stop an argument before it starts.

"Yeah doesn't act like a pompous king," Adam repeats what Tim said, walking towards Blake until the water is only up to his knees. "I'll show you how I swim like a merman," Adam says.

Blake let out a sigh as he starts to take his shoes off. I watch him take his shirt off, unable to look away. My eyes slowly move down his chest to his abs. I can see the v-line poking out the top of his shorts. I ball my hands into a fist under the water, feeling the tips of my fingers itching to trace over his abs. It's like he has the perfect amount of muscles everywhere.

A splash from Mandy and Tim snaps me out my thoughts, and I quickly rip my eyes off of his body. Blake's long frame glades through the water with Adam laying on his back laughing. Blake stops next to me giving me a glare, before grabbing my wrist under the water. I wanted to pull away, but I know if I did I'll regret it when the wave of pain hits.

We stay like this watching Adam show Blake how he swims like a merman/mermaid. I frown a little looking over at Blake, hearing a low chuckle come from him. I forgot that he was capable of such a simple thing like laughter.

"Stop fucking looking at me like that." He let my wrist go and swim off before I get a chance to reply. I frown as I rub the spot where his hand once was just seconds ago.

I watch Adam climb out the water onto one of the big rocks, then jump back into the water causing a big splash. Tim climbs out the water onto the rocks and looks up at the waterfall. "Want to see me dive from up there." Tim point up to the waterfall, before smiling down at Adam in the water.

"Yeah! Can I do it too?" Adam asks exactly, climbing back onto the rocks with Tim, causing my eyes to go wide.

"No, you're not jumping from up there Adam." I start to swim over towards the rocks. "Come on, get off the rocks now," I tell Adam. He frowns folding his arms, poking his lips out.

"You're going to turn the boy soft. Let him jump." Tim places his hand on Adam's shoulder taking his side.

"Yeah let me jump mom," Adam says.

"No, that's too high for you." I give Tim a glare for agreeing with him.

"He's only jumping into the water. Nothing will happen to him. Just because you have always been scared to make the jump, doesn't mean you get to push your scariness onto everyone else." Tim says laughing.

I give him a glare. "For your info, I jumped for up there with Andy."

"There's no way you jumped for up there." Tim looks down at me with a raised eyebrow. "If you did it once you should have no problem doing it again," Tim says smirking.

"Fine, I will." I climb onto the rocks. I jumped before and I'll do it again. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would've been.

"Can I jump to mom?" Adam asks again.

"Come on," Tim says to Adam before I get a chance to say no. "I'll have to keep your mother for turning you soft." Adam flashes Tim a big smile standing next to him.

"Last time I checked I'm the one who pushed him out," I say giving Tim a glare.

"Last time I checked I have ten years to make up for with him," Tim smirk over at me, before giving Adam a high five.

"Come on," Adam says to Mandy and Blake, waving them over to us. "Everyone can jump." He says smiling excitedly.

Blake and Mandy climb onto the rocks. "It's easier to jump to that small cliff first, then jump to the top of the waterfall," Tim tells Mandy, pointing to the cliff.

Mandy rubs her hands together preparing her for the jump. She leaps through the air landing on the small cliff, before leaping through the air again landing on the top of the waterfall, looking down at us.

"Well, I guess I'll be taking you up sis." Tim looks over at me knowing I'll refuse to let Blake take me up. I climb onto Tim's back wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ready?" He asks hooking his arms around my legs. I give him a nod, squeezing my eyes shut. I hold in a scream as he leaps into the air landing on the cliff. Then jump again landing on the top of the waterfall. I get down from Tim's back and look over the edge at the water. All of a sudden I started to get this nervous feeling. We're really high.

Blake scoops Adam up into his arms bridal style. We back away giving him space to land. With one big leap, he lands at the top of the waterfall with Adam.

"So who's first?" Tim asks smiling.

"I'll go first," Mandy says walking over to Tim standing at the edge. She places a kiss on Tim's lips before jumping. After a few seconds, I hear a big splash.

"See you guys at the bottom." Tim smirk before flipping off the cliff.

Adam walks over to the edge leaning over a little, looking down. "Wo-woah we're really high."

"It's okay if you're scared, you don't have to jump." I walk over to him. I would be happy if he did change his mind about wanting to jump.

"No, I'm not scared. I'm going to jump." He says smiling looking down at the water.

"One, two, threeeeeeeee!!" Adam jumps leaving me with wide eyes. My eyes follow him down into the water. My heart starts to race as I wait for him to come back to the surface. Once he comes to the surface laughing, I let out a sigh of relief.

I swallow the lump in my throat as I look down, knowing it's my turn. My hands started to get sweaty as nervousness wash over me. Come on, just jump I tell myself. I did it before so I can do it again. Andy being here to hold my hand and jump with me, made it easier.

I let out a small sigh missing Andy. I wish he was here.

"Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!" Tim, Adam, and Mandy started to chant.

I take in a couple of deep breaths trying to calm myself. "Okay, here we go," I say to myself. I start to count as Adam did, but when I got to three I still didn't jump.

"You got three seconds to jump or I throw you off," Blake says from behind me. I ignore him and start to prepare myself to jump. I swing my arms as I rock a little as I count down in my head.

"One," Blake says.

"Shut up." I glare back at him, before looking back down at the water. I just need to calm myself. I'm just overthinking it. It wasn't that bad the first time.

"Two," Blake say causing my eyes to go wide and my nervousness to turn into fear. Is he serious about throwing me off this cliff?

"Don't touch me, Blake. I'm going to jump when I'm ready." I glare at him. He keeps this emotionless look on his face. So I don't know if he's going to listen and let me jump when I'm ready. I look back down at the water, planting one of my feet in front of the other. I close my eyes getting ready to jump.

"Three," Blake says.

Before I could fully snap my eyes open, Blake already scooped me off the ground into his arms. Out of instinct I quickly wrap my arms around his neck, holding him tight, stopping his from throwing me off the cliff.

"Let me go." He says trying to throw me.

"No!" I wrap my arms around his neck tighter. "Put me down, then I'll let yo- Blakkkeeeee!" He jumped off the cliff with me in his arms. I squeeze my eyes shut. Seconds later we hit the water.

I come back to the surface and take in a breath of air, wiping the water out my face. "You freaking idiot!!" I glare at Blake next to me, splashing him.

"You should be thanking me, I could've left you up there alone." He glares splashing me back as the others laugh.

"I was going to jump. I didn't need your help!" I splash him again.

"You were never going to jump. You were scared shitless. I could feel it." He splashes me back again.

"I wasn't scared, was I?" Adam asks smile. "No, you did well." Tim ruffles Adam's wet hair. "I knew there was no way you made that jump before." Tim looks over at me laughing.

"Shut up Tim. I did make the jump before." I glare splashing him. "And I wasn't scared. And don't splash me!" I tell Blake splashing him again.

"You splashed me first." He says splashing me back.

"You shouldn't have tried to throw me off the cliff!" I splash him again. I can't believe he was actually going to throw me off. What the hell is wrong with him.

Tim laugh. "You two are behaving like children. I thought Adam was the kid here." Tim says before swimming off with Adam and Mandy, joking around.

"If you weren't spineless, then maybe I wouldn't have to throw you off." He splashes me back causing a wave of water to hit my face. I reach up wiping the water out my face, glaring at him.

"I wasn't sca-" he splashes me again sending water into my face and mouth. I start to cough choke on the water.

"You splashed water down my throat!" I glare at him once I stop coughing.

"Good, now maybe you'll keep your mouth closed and stop talking so fucking much." He glares at me. I look over at the others to see that they're not paying any attention to us. I reach out trying to claw that glare off his face, but he quickly reaches up grabbing my wrist, continuing to glare at me.

I try to pull my hand free of his hold. "Let me go." My words come out low as I glare at him, not wanting to draw attention from the others. I take my free hand and drag my nails across his chest, drawing a little blood. I watch as the scratches quickly heal.

He let out a low growl, grabbing my other hand and quickly spin me around. My back press against his chest. He pins both my hands down against my chest, holding me in place.

"I have grown tired of your behavior, don't think it will continue to go unpunished." His words come out through clenched teeth. I feel his nails starting to elongate pressing against my arm, causing me to wince a little.

"Don't speak to me as if I'm a child." He not my parent, and I don't have to act a certain way because that's what he demands out of everyone. I'm not one of these wolves who cowards away from him in fear. He's not my king. He's not my mate. He just a mistake. A mistake that gave me two beautiful kids. If it wasn't for them, then I would've never come here.

Adam starts to swim over to us, causing Blake's grip on my arms to loosen as he let me go.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.1K 27
Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life gets flipped, turned upside down. With a b...
12M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
10.9K 520 18
"Can I ask for one selfish thing before you go?" Titan asked me with sadness in his eyes. I held my breath but nodded. "A kiss." He said. "One last k...
30.3K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...