That Girl || D.va x Genji

By dearful

I've had my eyes on this girl - long silky brown hair draping over her perfect body, honey brown eyes I can m... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24**
25
26
27**
28
29
30
31**
32

15

895 18 4
By dearful

Hana walks back over to our table carrying a tray with our two hot chocolates. She places one mug in front of me and the other in front of her. We softly blow the piping steam and silently drink. Her eyes avoiding mine.

I feel a light vibration in my pocket and pull my cellphone out.

"Lucio?" I mutter as Hana looks at me curiously with her lips mouthing the words, ' Answer it? '

I press the answer button and hear loud music blasting in the background.

"Yoooo, Genji!" His voice overly excited.

"Yooo, Lucio." I mimic as Hana giggles. "Why'd you call?"

"So you know Jack's new in town so you know I HAVE to invite him out to go to a club. You and Hana down?" I glance over at Hana as she raises her brow wondering what we are talking about.

"Want to go to a club?" I ask her as she stares at me.

"Random. But I'm down." She smiles as I smile at her.

"We're down."

"Oh shit, you're hanging out with Hana right now, right? Sorry for ruining that." Lucio says sheepishly as I shake my head.

"It's cool. When did you want to meet up?" I sip on my hot cocoa as Hana taps her fingers on the rim of the mug.

"It's still early so meet us up there around 9?"

I agree to Lucio and hang up the call, Hana anxiously waiting to hear our conversation. Her eyes gleaming at me as I smile.

"Someone's nosy." I mutter under my breath as she rolls her eyes.

"Why are we going to a club? And when?" Her attitude a bit happier compared to a few seconds ago.

"Lucio wants to show Jack the hottest spots in town since he's new. So looks like we're going to a club tonight around 9." I say to her as her lips curve into a smile and her fingers still rub the rim of the mug.

"I haven't been to a club in awhile." She says quietly as I look at her.

"You've been to a club before?"

She gasps as I realize my tone was probably a bit too shocked.

"Of course. It's an experience after all." She grins at me as she twirls her hair. "I may not look like it, but I can be a party girl once in a while."

I chuckle at the thought as I nod nonchalantly.

"Sure."

She purses her lips and flips her hair. "Looks like you're going to see a new side of me Genji Shimada." The corner of her lips curving into a smile as her eyes glare into my own. I bite my lower lip and stare her down as well.

"I'll be watching, Hana Song."

- - - -

After leaving the cafe Hana and I decide to crash at my apartment to kill some time before heading out to the club. After a few hours of playing games on the console my phone vibrates again with Lucio on the caller ID.

I pick up my phone and balance it on my shoulder and ear as I smash the keys on my controller.

"Yo." I say as Hana grins widely taking advantage of my lack of focus.

"Hey man, we'll be at the club in 5. Where are you at?"

I look at a clock hanging on the wall. "Oh shit. It's already this late?" I click my tongue as Hana K.O's me out of the map.

"YES!!" Hana squeals as she jumps off the couch and does a silly dance. I roll my eyes and place the controller down and turn off the console and T.V., grabbing my keys off the coffee table.

"We'll be there in a bit."

"Alright man, see you soon." Lucio says as the two of us hang up.

"Ready to go?" I say as I look over at Hana who's still doing her victory dance.

"Yeah! Let's go." She walks over to the front door, sliding her boots back on and the two of us walk out in the cold night.

I open the passenger door as she slides in saying thank you.

- - - -

I pull into a packed parking lot that's dimly lit.

"Stay here." I say to Hana as I unbuckle my belt and close my driver door. I slide over to her side to open the door for her.

"You didn't have to do that Genji." Hana says as I offer my hand to her as she gets out.

"It's a bit shady here and you're a pretty girl. I don't want anyone to come swooping by and kidnapping you." I say to her with a smile as she giggles.

"Okay, dad." Her voice playfully as I shake my head. The two of us walking towards the club as I notice a blonde haired guy. You can see Jack like a candle in a dark night.

"Found Jack!" Hana shouts as she hurries on over to him. I silently fasten my pace to go over to him.

"Hey Hana." Jack smirks at her and his eyes travel to me. "And Genji."

Hana greets him as I tilt my head in acknowledgement.

"Lucio and Jesse are inside, let's go join them." He says as Hana and I slip into the club. Being a weekend the club is completely packed with sweaty dancers, girls trying to get free drinks, hopeless men trying their chance in love, and people just wanting a great time. The scent of smoke instantly fills my nostrils as I scrunch my brows.

I never liked the club scene.

The three of us meet up with Lucio and Jesse by the bar as they try to get drinks.

"Hey man!" Jesse grins at the sight of me as we slap hands. "How was your date, you two?" Jesse raises his brow at Hana and I as I elbow his side.

"It wasn't a date. Just two good friends hanging out." I growl at Jesse as he raises his brow even higher. (Which I didn't think was possible.)

"Today was great. Genji took me to an art gallery which surprised me." Hana says as she looks at me giggling.

"An art gallery? That's wack." Lucio chuckles. "I would've taken you to the movies." Lucio wiggles his brow as Jesse scoffs.

"Don't ever go to the movies with this guy alone. He takes girls there to have a little playtime in the dark." Jesse grins as Lucio gasps.

"Don't tell people my secret man!" He shoves Jesse's shoulder as we all laugh.

"Anyway, since the gangs all here let's just enjoy ourselves with some alcohol and dancing." Jesse smiles at us as we nod.

The five of us ordering a few drinks as we watch the dance floor pile up. I sip my beer in hand as I watch a few guys trying to slide in between a few dancing girls. Such hopeless men. I shake my head as Jesse leans back on the counter.

"How was the day with Hana?" He says loud enough through all the music.

"Pretty chill. She cried again over that asshole. But everything else went well."

Jesse sighs as he sips on his whiskey. "Not over Hanzo, is she?"

I shrug as I watch her, Jack, and Lucio join in on the dance floor.

"Not yet at least." I frown as Jesse looks over to me.

"Maybe you need to do something outrageous to get her attention." Jesse suggests as I look over to him. What can I do to get her to pay attention to me? I've never bothered to attract a girl willingly. Usually the girls would do that job for me but Hana's different. She doesn't seem like the girl to cling on you and show you that she's interested.

My eyes going back to her as she moves her body to the music. She looks so carefree.

"Would she be down for friends with benefits?" Jesse asks as I glare at him. He chuckles as he looks at me. "I'm only kidding. Your feelings for her are real, right? You have to sneak those feelings in so she can get the hint that you don't want to be in the friend zone."

"But I've never been in the friend zone, man." I ruffle my hair as I take another swig of my beer.

"Maybe you need to pick up a few tips from our guy, Jack." Jesse points his whiskey glass towards the dance floor as I watch Hana and Jack dance together. I clench my teeth at their closeness.

"From the look on his expression, I would think Jack has a thing for her too." Jesse mutters but I can barely hear him. Jacks blue eyes scream lust as the two close their distance and now dance on one another.

Lucio raises his arms wildly at me to get my attention. His finger pointing at Hana and Jack furiously.

"GET YO GIRL MAN." He mouths the words, silently screaming. I hand my beer over to Jesse who already has an open hand ready as he nods his head.

"Get your lady." He grins as I squeeze through the busy crowd of dancing bodies. My eyes only looking at Hana and no one else. I place my hand on her shoulder, turning her towards me and away from Jack.

Her eye expression scared at first but soon melting as she knows it's me and not some drunken guy.

"Do you dance like that normally?" I say to her in a husky tone as she bites her lower lip. God I love this expression on her.

"Not usually." She answers me as our bodies dance closely but the distance still separating us. I notice Jack glaring at me as I smirk at him. The two of us hungrily wanting Hana's attention. Should I be dominant? My heart races at my decision as the three of us dance closely.

The way she moves her body is more confident than the girl crying earlier today. My breath shortening as I feel Hana graze on me slightly, she giggles at my stiffen body.

"Loosen up Genji." She shouts through the music as I bite my lower lip. If I loosen up she's going to feel something that she's probably not going to like. Jack smoothly pulls Hana away from me.

"Don't forget about me Hana." He jokes as she rolls her eyes.

"Aren't you a clingy one." She plays along as the two dance in sync. I click my tongue annoyed that I can't keep up with Hana at all. She's such a distraction...but I don't completely hate it.

Jack and I fighting for her for sometime before she excuses herself to get another drink leaving Jack and I alone in the middle of the dance floor.

"Found yourself a girl, Jack?" I ask him as his eyes glance over to Hana who's ordering a drink.

"Probably." His blue eyes staring down at mine. I swear our glare can make an electricity spark. "Let me guess, you're also interested in Hana."

I dryly laugh at his sentence. "You have no idea how long I've had my eyes on this girl."

"So what I'm hearing is - ' I'm not handing her over to you that easily '"

Our conversation silent as the music booms louder, building the tension between us higher.

"Damn right, Jack." I say between clench teeth as he smirks and crosses his arms.

"This'll be fun." Jack chuckles as the two of us look at Hana's figure. How can someone look so beautiful just simply standing?

"By the way, Genji." Jack snaps me back into reality as I look at him. "I don't play fair." He grins as he strides over to Hana, playfully taking her drink away from her as he raises it above her watching her tiredly reach for the glass.

"I don't either..." I mumble under my breath as I walk over to the two, my chest burning up and heart beating rapidly. I grab the drink away from Jack's raised hand and hand it back to Hana.

"Here you go, cutie." My voice low as her cheeks tinge a shade pink. I smirk evilly at Jack as he scrunches his brows.

No one steals what's rightfully mine. No one.

- - - -

A longer chapter today! I thank you guys for supporting me even with my lack of uploads. Writers block is such a pain and I'm trying to overcome it. > A <

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...