His Love For Her ✔

By the_selenophile

Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided... More

his love for her
reviews
prologue
1. Nothing But A Wreck
2. A Bollywood Style Meet
3. Drowning In Love And Tears
4. Engagement and Promises
5. Standing Up For Herself
6. Day Dreaming
7. Moments Worth Cherishing
8. The Night Before The Wedding
9. Accepting Her
10. Tying The Knot
11. Compiling With Her Wishes
12. Friend Before Her Husband
13. Ray Of Light
14. Green Eyed Monster
15. Creeping Inside Her Heart
16. Her Sanity, His Home
17. Taking Care Of Her
18. His Precious Diamond
19. Favourite Place
20. Light Of Her Dreams
21. Twist Of Events
22. A Night So....
Characters Rant
23. Falling Apart
24. Alpha Male
25. Her World
26. Kiss
27. Secrets | Part One
28. Secrets | Part Two
29. I Love You
30. Two Bodies One Soul
Bonus Chapter : Two Bodies One Soul
31. Revelations
32. His Feelings
Bonus Chapter 2 : His Obsession
33. Family Or Love?
34. Mommy
35. Promise? Promise.
36. Loss
37. You And Me
38. Memories
39. The Truth Unravels
40. Rajeev Kapoor
41. The Silence Before The Storm
42. Friendship Or Betrayal?
43. The Storm
44. Territorial
45. Paranoid
46. Remarried
47. Akansha Chopra
48. You Are My Happy Ending
49. Ganesh Pujan
50. True Colours
51. Twins
52. Mine
53. Proposal
54. Chase
55. Gone
56. Dead Yet Alive
57. Hope
58. The End
59. New Beginnings
Epilogue
HELP
Afterword
Instagram Account
New Work
SEQUEL
A LOT LIKE LOVE

T E A S E R

14.4K 705 20
By the_selenophile

T E A S E R

"Please come in, Sir", Aarav said as he and Rajeev entered Aarav's room.

"Dad, told me you wanted to talk with me", Aarav said as they sat on the bed.

Rajeev nodded.

"But first things, first. Call me Bade Papa, son. I am not your Sir, Aarav. You're my best friend's son and my daughter's husband. Manish is like my brother so please don't address me as sir and besides that you are my son too. For me, you and Shreya are my children and your father is my only family besides Akansha", Rajeev said softly.

"Sir... I mean Bade Papa, won't Shreya get suspicious as to why I am calling you Bade Papa?", Aarav asked.

"No she won't and if she gets, the doubt of me being her father may not come to her mind but still I don't want her to get suspicious so we will give her a valid and a half truthful explanation", Rajeev said.

"And what will that be?", Aarav asked raising his eyebrow.

"That you are my best friend's son and I am fatherly figure in your life. In that way even Shreya will call me Bade Papa", Rajeev said smiling.

"That sounds perfect", Aarav said smiling.

"Aarav...?"

"Yeah?"

"What is the thing that only you know about Shreya?", Rajeev asked.

"That Bade Papa..."

"Please Aarav, I need to know", Rajeev pleaded and Aarav sighed.

"Bade Papa, Shreya has a huge past. This past has destroyed her in ways no one can imagine. Do you really want to know her past?", Aarav asked.

"Yes son, please", Rajeev begged.

"Okay then listen... your daughter was physically and mentally abused by the guy who she loved. His obsession with her destroyed her. She attempted to suicide several times because of him and he is the reason why Shreya has pregnancy complications", Aarav said with tears in his eyes.

"No... No...This can't happen... NOOOOO!!! MY DAUGHTER GOT PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSED AND SHE TOLD NO ONE! SHE WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING ALONE! I AM A SHITTY FATHER! I... I SHOULD KILL MYSELF! I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!! WHY! WHY DIDN'T I FIND HER SOONER!!?? IF I WOULD HAVE FOUND HER NOTHING OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!", Rajeev cried in agony.

"Bade Papa, please..."

"I don't deserve to live. I should die.. Shreya doesn't need a father like me. I should die", Rajeev said as he took out his revolver and placed it on his head.

"Bade Papa! No! Please! You ain't at... BADEE PAPAAAA!!!", Aarav screamed horrified as the bullet was shot.

So anyone excited!!??? Because I am!!

Loads of love,
-Rhea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 15.5K 42
His Pov First time I Saw her and it feels like " Sab kuch mil Gaya " Usse nahi pata ke koi usko har roj Pyaar bhari najro se dekhta hai , uski khushi...
Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

772K 42.8K 33
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
1.7M 92.2K 68
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
5.8K 955 33
When a passinate girl fall in love with a playboy.. Rudra sinha: I was in relationships with many girls, never loving them. Eventually, I found mysel...