sweater||yoonmin

By -PrinceTaehyung-

"That sweater looks good on you, but it would look better on my floor." More

||intro||
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
BBMAS
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||19||
||20||
||21||
Update

||18||

88 7 0
By -PrinceTaehyung-

Yoongi took my smaller hand in his bigger hand. He swung our arms as we walked outside. I looked at Yoongi's face. His nose red from the cold air and his under eyes have dark bags from the little amount of sleep he gets. I look away realizing Yoongi could see me staring at him.

"Am I really that hot?" Yoongi says sarcastically.

I don't answer due to my embarrassment of Yoongi knowing that I was staring at him, but to Yoongi that was checking him out.

"It's fine Jimin, I've checked you out multiple times." he says with a wink.

"You're weird." I say slightly pushing him away.

"In a good way or bad way?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.7M 62K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
95.6K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...