Hetalia x Mexico! Reader

Por -APH_Mexico_

(y/n) Gomez, is the personification of Mexico. She is a very tough, hardworking, energetic, young country. S... Más

Chapter One: Her Chibi Life
Chapter 2: New Deadly Weapon
Chapter 3: War of Pranks
Mexico's House
Chapter 4: Fallen Heroes
Chapter 6: Let's Be Alone Together
Chapter 7: Countries React
Chapter 8: Real Terrors
Chapter 9: Stereotypes
Chapter 10: Slow Down
Chapter 11: Monsters
Chapter 12: Paletas!!!
Stay Safe/Not a Chapter
Chapter 13: Its Not My Birthday!
Chapter 14: Swearing Like Romano
Chapter 15: The Light is Evil!!!
Chapter 16: 'Merica vs. Mexíco
Chapter 17: Forgetful Mexico
The Dancing Chancla? (Tagged)
Adios, for now.

Chapter 5: The Drunken Trio

1.2K 24 6
Por -APH_Mexico_

A harmonious tune flowed through the night sky. In the Gomez Manor, (y/n) had a bonfire lit on her private piece of beach, enjoying a nice shot of tequila as the flames flickered against the black canvas that was littered with stars. This was a very rare day for her to be this calm and not be buried under a sea of paperwork. She would have liked to party with some friends on a night like this, but she decided against it to spend quality time with herself.

The serenity was broken to the sound of someone yelling and their footsteps echoing all throughout the place.

"Germany! Germany! Germany!" At the sound of the whiny voice, she instantly recognized it to be her tío Italy. All of a sudden, gunshots were heard and a voice that belonged none other to Switzerland. She gave out an irritated sigh, knowing that Italy was probably running to ask if Germany still like him or some shit like that.

I grunted at the sound of gunshots. I probably would have done the same if he weren't my tío that I love so much. After he finally passed by my beach, he continued running to Ludwig's house. Everything went back to normal after that little intrusion. I lay there, gazing at the billions of twinkling lights that littered the sky, contemplating about everything possible.

I then finally decided to ring up my two drinking buddies.

"Hello?" The Scottish accent rang through my ears.

"Hola. You free tonight?"

"Yeah. I'll be bring my best scotch!"

"Gracias Alli, I need to call Ivan for some of that vodka! Adiós!" I hung up before he could start yelling at me for calling him Alli. I then called Ivan.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello Mexico! Have you finally decided to become one with Mother Russia, da?"

"No not today. I was wondering if you wanted to come over for some good drinks with Alli and me?"

"Do you have RedBull?"

"Plenty of it!"

"I'll be right there!" And with that, he hung up. After a good 20 minute wait, they both walked side by side holding almost a gallon of their best liquor in hand.

"Hola amigos!" They greeted me and we got to work on getting ourselves hammered.

After a while, I decided to bring out my guitar as well as turning on the instrumental soundtrack of a few of my favourite songs on my phone. After every two songs, We finished a whole bottle of whiskey so by the time I was done playing 12 songs, 18 bottles of whiskey were littered on the sand and we were pretty drunk. And anyone whose witnessed our drunken state were left with both physical and mental scars. To put it simply, it never ended well.

I grabbed a tin can of beer and chugged until finally, I was left with the perfect microphone. I switched through the songs and finally got to the perfect one that all the drunkards here sang. Allistor and Ivan sat there, their drunken gazes fixated on me as the profoundly beautiful lyrics left my mouth.

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo, los corazones

My eyes began watering, the lyrics reminding me of the days when we, my brothers and sister along with mi mama, would turn up the radio and listen to music, singing, dancing, as well as cleaning. I didn't even realize that their once drunken gazes now transformed into sober ones, their eyes flickering with remorse.

De la sierra, morena
Cielito lindo, vienen bajando
Un par de ojitos negros, cielito lindo
De contrabando
De la sierra, morena
Cielito lindo, vienen bajando
Un par de ojitos negros, cielito lindo
De contrabando

A few tears escaped my eyes, falling on the soft sand. I remembered the days we would work on the fields, rays of the harsh sun lashing against our thin clothed backs. Those were when I was at my lowest, having to work for America. I still do.

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo, los corazones

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo, los corazones

Ese lunar que tienes
Cielito lindo, junto a la boca
No se lo des a nadie, cielito lindo
Que a mí me toca

A cascade of tears ran down my face. The more this song played on, the more memory's of the good old days came back. I didn't mind too much, but it rubbed salt on the wounds.

Ese lunar que tienes
Cielito lindo, junto a la boca
No se lo des a nadie, cielito lindo
Que a mí me toca
Ay, ay, ay, ay
Canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo, los corazones

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo, los corazones

I finally just ended up breaking down, sobbing and crying my eyes out. I sat on the floor, legs folded against my chest while my arms wrapped around them, trying to comfort myself. I felt a comforting hand on each shoulder. I was grateful to have these caring friends. I lost track of time because I didn't even realize when I lost consciousness.

I woke up to see the sun barely peeking out from the horizon. I shifted my body to feel a soft blanket had been placed on my figure. When I tried getting up, I immediately regretted all my life decisions that led to this horrible hangover. I gave out a loud groan, clutching my head in pain. The moment my hands reached up to clutch my head, I found something weirdly hard. But, it had a few soft squishy arms? Fins? I held the thing in my eyesight to see a cute baby sea turtle had been sleeping on my head. I looked to see that almost a dozen were sleeping right next to me. Where there's baby sea turtles, there's always a Spain. I turned around to see a peacefully sleeping Toni right next to me. Or so I thought.

"You're awake, chica."

"¿Que estas asiendo aquí papa?"

"I could hear your singing desde mi casa. I could hear their singing as well. I figured that you guys were drunk so I came to check up on you." He reached towards his right side and got a bottle filled with a liquid that was almost foreign to me, but I've drank before, specifically for these occasions.

"Gracias papa." I gratefully snatched the bottle and downed it like the liquor I had last night to get through the horrible taste. I instantly started feeling better and I was able to sit up.

"I know you miss them (y/n), but you can't be drowning it out with liquor." He furrowed his brows, looking at me with worried eyes.

"I just can't help it." I paused for a moment, looking to my left side. There lay Ivan and Allistor, sleeping peacefully. "Les trajiste un poco de el trago?"

"Si. They're going to need it."

"Again, gracias papa por todo." I reached over and gave him a warm embrace.

"De nada mi niña."

A Few Days Later...

"We're almost at the end of this World Meeting. So instead of ending it off with a negative vibe, I'll happily show you guys a little secret from one of our fellow neutral countries." Alfred reached into his pocket and pulled out a remote control and pressed play.

Of course there were a lot of neutral countries so Mexico didn't think it was about her when all of a sudden, a video showed her singing drunkenly to one of Ricky Martin's songs with Ivan and Allistor trying to dance seductively. Key word there is try.

Dame solo una vez
Solo quiero otra vez
Te juro me marcho después
No pienso jugar a ser juez
Seducido yo me rindo a tus pies

Se que yo lo, se que te lo
Puedo traducir en ingles
Si quieres I will try
Pero prefiero decirte en Francés

Vous vous voulez vous coucher mon amour dites moi

C'est moi qui après vais partir demain
Il faut oublier je te dis au revoir

Adiós
Te tengo que decir adiós
Me estoy volviendo loco
Loco loco loco, loco por tu amor

Adiós
Te tengo que decir adiós
Me estoy volviendo loco
Loco loco loco, loco por tu amor
Adiós!

Como pago el dolor, dímelo por favor
No quiero perder el control
Ahogando mi pena en alcohol
Y dejando que me ganes de un gol

Deja que en ti, deja que en mi
Prenda la llama otra vez
Si quieres, let me try
Pero prefiero decirte en Francés

Vous vous voulez vous coucher mon amour dites moi

C'est moi qui après vais partir demain
Il faut oublier je te dis au revoir

Adiós
Te tengo que decir adiós
Me estoy volviendo loco
Loco loco loco, loco por tu amor

Adiós
Te tengo que decir adiós
Me estoy volviendo loco
Loco loco loco, loco por tu amor
Adiós!

Me vuelve loco
De la forma en que besas poco a poco
Perdona si al marcharme me equivoco
Pero esta noche te tengo que dejar

Loco
De la forma que besas poco a poco
Perdona si al marcharme me equivoco
Pero esta noche, te tengo que dejar

Adiós
Te tengo que decir adiós
Me estoy volviendo loco
Loco loco loco, loco por tu amor

Adiós
Te tengo que decir adiós
Me estoy volviendo loco
Loco loco loco, loco por tu amor
Adiós!

Te tengo que decir adiós
Hay Dios mío, que novela

Once the video finished, the room was dead silent. Mexico was as red as Spain's tomatoes, her face buried under her arms that rested on the table. Allistor's cigarette fell out of his mouth and into his hand, the burning sensation not bothering him at all. His face was as red as his hair. Ivan just sat there, beads of sweat littered his face as he wore a creepy half smile. After another moment passed, all the countries wildly applauded as they stood up. The embarrassed trio was beyond puzzled, even Alfred.

"Why are you guys clapping?" Mexico asked, her face a deeper shade of red.

"You sing so well chica!" México looked around to see her fellow countries showering her with compliments and looks of approval.

"I-I don't understand?" Allistor and Ivan let out a sigh of relief, glad that the others ignored their horrifically horrible dancing.

"I didn't know you could speak my language so well mon chere!" Francis gave her a seductive look.

"I can speak many languages, thank you very much!" With that said, she was bombarded with questions.

"Enough! I can speak German, Greek, Italian, Romanian, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian. I just don't use them often!" The other countries wouldn't quit bothering her and she saw that Allistor and Ivan thought that they were off the hook.

"Hey Francis! What did you think of Allistor and Ivan's dancing?" Immediately, all their attention was shifted to the ones mentioned.

"Dammit lass!" He yelled angrily at her.

"You know you love me!" With that said, she sneaked out of the conference room to hack into Alfred's computer and immediately erase that embarrassing moment.

"I know I do lass. I know I do." Allistor muttered to himself. And that was the day where Mexico became one of the most famous countries with lovely music.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading my ducklings! This one was a bit random, but I like the idea of Scotland, Russia, and Mexico as drinking buddies. I thought of this as a sort of way to ease out of the saddening previous chapter. The first song is called "Cielito Lindo" by Ana Gabriel. The second song is call "Adiós" by Ricky Martin. There is actually another song that is usually sung by the drunkenly but I think 2 songs are enough for one chapter. Anyways, translation time!

Hola = Hello
Gracias = Thank you
Adiós = Goodbye
Hola amigos = Hello friends
¿Que estas asiendo aquí papa? = What are you doing here dad?
Mi casa = my house
¿Les trajiste un poco del trago? = Did you bring them a bit of the drink?
Gracias papa por todo = Thank you dad for everything

I'm not going to translate the songs. Again, thank you for reading. This wasn't one of my best chapters so I promise the next one will be better and I'll try to add more humour. That's it for now. Mother Shwan out!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
576K 20.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...