Optimus Prime Love Story (Tra...

By Midnight_433334

In this story, a young woman named Scarlett Taylor sees how moving in with her best friend, Sam Witwicky, wil... More

READ PLEASE
OC Information
Chapter 1 My Life with Sam Witwicky
Chapter 2 Sam's Project
Chapter 3 Sam New Car
Chapter 4 Lake Party
Chapter 5 Alien Robots
Chapter 6 Meeting Bumblebee & My Back Story
Chapter 7 Autobots
Chapter 8 Looking For The Glasses
Chapter 10 A Get Away
Chapter 11 Getting Into Trouble
Chapter 12 I Love You
Chapter 13 The Fight Begins
Chapter 14 I Am Alive?
Chapter 15 Party

Chapter 9 Captured

9.7K 196 59
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

"Go hide. Quickly" I heard Sam tell Mikaela and quickly guided her to go hide somewhere in that messy room of his. I quickly ran to the window to tell the Autobots to go hide as well. I was more worried about Mom and Dad finding the Autobots rather than Mikaela.

"Guys! Go hide, our parents are at the door" I yelled in a whisper. 

"Well, technically, they're Sam's parents, however because they adoptive me, they told me to call them Mom and Dad now. Anyway that doesn't matter right now. I need you all to go hide right now" I ordered. My usual blue eyes had become purple. I watched them look at me unmoving for some time until they eventually snapped out of whatever daze they were in and followed my instructions.

From the other side of the door, I heard Mom comment, "You know he'll start counting if you don't open the door."

"I going to start counting. Five...." I heard Dad say and started counting.

"Oh dear" Mom said. I saw Mikaela quickly hided behind a chair that had a bunch of stuff on top.

"Four" Dad said, "I'm going to break the door down." I had no idea what Sam was doing. I quickly tried to make the room a little less messy but soon gave up on that idea. I didn't want to be around whatever interaction Sam and our parents were about to have so I quickly climbed out the window into the roof. I saw the Autobots give me a shocked expression but I just ignored them and quickly ran to my bedroom window and went through.

I waited a couple of seconds before coming out of my room and joining Sam and our parents that were arguing with each other back and forth. 

"Look, you can't just bounce into my room like that. You got to knock. Got to communicate" I heard Sammy tell Dad and Mom. I gave Sam a "are serious" look and placed my hands on my hips. Though, because this is Sam, I shouldn't have been surprise. I just couldn't believe that was the best answer he could come up with.

Dad told Sam that they'd knocked, but Sam, being the moron that he is, insisted that they hadn't, even though it was true. They started arguing back and forth, which caused Mom and I to look at one another and show puzzled expressions. At last, Mom had had enough.

"Calm down, Sam, you're so defensive" Mom said, "were you masturbating?" I quickly covered my mouth and tried not to laugh out loud at what Mom said while at the same time trying not to puke. I saw Sam and Dad give Mom a look of disbelief at what she just said.

"I mean you don't have to call it that word if that makes you uncomfortable. You can call it Sam's happy time or my special alone time" Mom said. Nope, I couldn't hold it more longer. I burst into fits of laughter while also trying hard to not think to much about it and puke.

"Judy please stop" I heard Dad tell Mom trying to make her stop talking and at the same time Sam added, "Yeah, Mom, stop."

"I am sorry. It just been a weird night. I've had a little bit to drink" Mom said.

"A little, Mom? How about a lot?" I asked. Mom send me a small disappointing glare but I only smiled which made her smiled back at me.

"Well, we saw a light. I don't know where it was but we saw it" I heard Dad say coming from the bathroom and just then the whole house began to shake again. I wondered if the Autobots know what the word discreet mean because they sure don't. At that moment, Mikaela came out of her hiding place which caught both of Mom and Dad's attention.

"Hi, I'm Mikaela and will am a friend of Sam and Scarlett" Mikaela said.

"Gosh you are so gorgeous. Isn't that the prettiest girl I ever seen" Mom said making little giggles.

"Mom, she is hearing you" Sam told her Mom while Sam and Dad did a little fist bump.

"Thank you" Mikaela told Mom.

"How embarrassing that you have heard are little family discussion" Mom said making Mikaela giggle a little.

"Mom, have you seen my backpack?" Sam asked Mom. Mom nodded.

"Yeah, it's in the kitchen" Mom said and I quickly gave Sam a "are you fucking kidding" look. I sighed and we headed downstairs where we saw Sam backpack sitting at the kitchen counter and there they were in his backpack.

"Your guys Mom is so nice" Mikaela said.

"Yeah but she could be a little weird" I said.

"Whatever, you two distract my parents while I bring them the glasses" Sam told us but then the doorbell rang. I saw Dad quickly go and answer the door. For some reason something felt really off. I heard yelling coming from the living room so we all went to the living room and be surprised when we saw a bunch of men in black searching the rooms.

"Huh, what wrong" Sam said a little scared.

"How are you son is your name Sam?" one of the men in black ask Sam.

"Um, yeah" Sam responded.

"You have to come with us" He said and as the man put a step towards us but Mom and Dad came to stand in front of us.

"Way out of line" Dad said pushing him away from us.

"Sir, I am asking politely. Back off" the creepy guy in black said.

"You're not taking my child" Dad said while Mom put her hands on her hips.

"Really. You gonna try to get rough with us" He ask.

"No but I'm gonna call the cops because there's something fishy going on around here" Dad said and Mojo and Snow stood in front of us barking at the creepy guy.

"Yeah, there's something a little fishy about you, your son, your Taco Bell dog, and this whole operation you got going on here" He said .

"What operation?" Dad yelled as Mom took Mojo and Snow in her arms. I saw another man in black came and whispered something into Mr. Creepy Guy's ear. Both looked at us with wide eyes. He gave creepy guy some kind of device.

"Son, come close will you please" He said walking over to us. Sam did as he said and walk in front.

"Stay still" He said and put a the device in front of Sam. It began to beep loudly as soon as the device was put in front of Sam.

"Fourteen rads" He said.

"Bingo. Tag them and bag them" He ordered.

Immediately, they took us even our dogs and pulled us outside. I groaned at the handcuffs. I watched them put us in a black car, while they took Mom and Dad on a different car. Sam was on the middle and Mikaela and I on either side of him. We started driving to who knows where.

"So, LadiesMan217. That is your eBay username right" Mr. Creepy Guy asked Sam while Mikaela just glance at him.

"Yeah but you know it was typo and I ran with it" Sam answered. I rolled my eyes and just nodded at Sam with a "sure" look on my face.

"What do you make of this" He showed us Sam's phone with the video playing where he was filmed at the abandoned junkyard

"Is that you?" He asked.

"Yeah that sound like LadiesMan" Mikaela said looking a little pissed off.

"Last night at the station you told the officer your car transformed enlighten me" He said with a creepy smirk.

"Well, here's what I said okay. Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen from me, from my house but if fine now because it back. It came back" Sam said and I immediately punch his side.

"Well, not by itself" Mikaela said and let out a forced laugh.

"Well no. Because cars don't do that because that will be crazy" I said and forced a laugh as well. Everyone in the car began to laugh. Just then, Mr. Creepy Guy stopped laughing and got a serious look on his face.

"So what do you kids know about aliens?" He asked and we all went silent until Sam opened his mouth to talk.

"Oh you mean like a Martian. Like what E. T. No" He said. It was obvious he was scared as hell.

"That just an urban legend" Mikaela and me said at the same time which was surprisingly.

"You see this. This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it bandage. I'm gonna lock you up forever" He said while showing us a card.

"Oh God. You know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pissy cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall" Mikaela said causing creepy guy to look at her.

"You in the training bra. Do not test me especially with your daddy's parole coming up" He said causing me to look at Mikaela.

"What parole?" Sam asked.

"It nothing" Mikaela said but it showed in her eyes that she knew what he was talking about I also saw sadness on her eyes.

"Oh grand theft auto that ain't nothing" He told her and my eyes went wide by what he said.

"You know those cars my Dad used to teach me fix. Well they weren't always his" Mikaela said with guilt in her voice. I now felt bad for her. I was still playing around with my handcuffs to get them off.

"You stole cars" Sam said surprised in a bad way.

"Well, we couldn't always afford a babysitter so sometimes he had to take me along" Mikaela explained.

I saw that she was ready to cry. I was getting mad by the minute and was about to punch Mr. Creepy Guy's face, but I was still working on taking of the handcuffs. I learned to do this stuff since I was little so this will just take a while.

"She's got her own juvie record to prove it. Criminals are hot. That'd be a real shame if he had to rot in jail the rest of his natural life" He said checking her out and that did it because something in my just snapped. 

"Listen, Mr. Creepy Guy, you're nothing but a perverted bastard!" I yelled with anger in my voice and my eyes turning their angry red color.

"Oh, watch it missy. Just because you're a hot chick with creepy eyes doesn't give you the right talk to me like that" He commanded.

"Alright, tough guy, you want to know something. I don't give a damn. Also, these silly handcuffs weren't tight enough" I said, my eyes fully red as I pulled my right hand from the cuffs and gave him a strong blow to the face. He let out a loud groaned but quickly punch me back. I hit the car window.

"Tsk, that will teach you to be careful with what you attempt" He remarked while holding his bleeding nose.

I pulled myself together and said, "I don't care what you do to me. If my friends are in trouble. I'll protect them no matter what" I said, grabbing him by the collar of his neck and preparing to strike him once again.

At that moment, we let out a scream as the car swerved and collided with something. A light was directed at us as we stopped. Subsequently, two metallic hands emerged from the glass and seized the vehicle. We dropped to the ground as the car's ceiling came apart. The light disappeared as we all gazed up. Optimus appeared in all of his massive robot splendor.

"Oh, my God, I love you so much, Optimus" I whispered.

'I didn't say that out loud, right?' I thought. I looked around and didn't see anyone looking at me so I sigh in relief. I saw Sam smirked and looked at the two creepy guys in the car.

"You'll are in serious trouble now" He told them, "Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to our friend Optimus Prime."

"Take that asshole" I whispered in Mr. Creepy Guy's ear while I was still holding him by the neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.3K 14
The second book is out!! Scarlett Taylor is back. Also known as Primus Prime daughter by the name of Midnight Prime is back but a lot has changed sin...
22.2K 642 27
Autobots were blamed for the war and destruction on Earth. Riley and Optimus have to make a difficult decision and leave their family so they could p...
82.4K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
63.1K 1.9K 17
{{ FINISHED }} {{ BOOK TWO OF - PRIME: READY OR NOT }} Two years have passed, and the Witwicky household takes the time to regroup themselves. Megatr...