Kami's Soldiers

By ManaKitsune

All drawn to the moon, all have hidden powers and secrets, all have lost things they hold dear. Meeting one n... More

Blue Moon and Friendship
Home.
Freedom
Freedom (part 2)
Dream?
Training.
Missing in Sleep
Connection
Seal
Hey guys

New Beginnings

3.7K 135 17
By ManaKitsune

Naru's Pov

'School will start tomorrow, I can't tell whether I'm excited or terrified. At least Sakura and Sasuke will be with me.' My thinking was interrupted by Kura.

"Oi! Kit, less thinking more training. Tomorrow school starts for you three so work hard this last day before then. You three have one more hour, then we leave to go get you guy's new school clothing."

"New school clothing?" Sasuke said still practicing with his scythe.

"Yeah, can't we just use our training clothing?" I said confused.

"I'll explain when you're done. Continue your training for now."

We nodded and all went back to focusing.

Over the few weeks we've been practicing with our weapons, we've gotten a lot better. We quickly learned what we were all good at. Sakura was the best at aiming, she never misses a target. I'm the fastest out of all of us and the most agile by far. Sasuke has the best swordsmanship and is the best at combining ninjutsu with his attacks.

Kura taught us each how to move using the the wind to help us be more elegant and light footed. Due to that, when we fight it almost looks like we're dancing with the wind giving us a very smooth and elegant look when fighting.

She also taught Sakura and I different hand to hand fighting styles. Both of our styles are different but have the same concept, loose yet agile. It makes it very easy to dodge and surprise our opponents went we attack. Sakura uses a type of fighting that incorporates the gentle fist technique the Hyuga's use. While my fighting incorporates the Strong Fist technique Might Guy uses. 

Though my hand to hand combat can be scary to face, my legs are more dangerous. I'll only use them if necessary but the right hit with one of my legs can be deadly, or at least serious. I originally decided to fight with them alone using an old style called, Capoeira. (It's a real style, check it out! It's actually my favorite one) But Kura said it would be more of a surprise to keep it a secret and only use fists, which will give me the upper hand in a pinch.

Kura decided to teach Sasuke only a little taijutsu and instead made him work more on Nintaijustu. Which is pretty cool I think. 

We are all practicing these right now.      

----------------------------------------------------------------------------  

One hour went by quickly and now were just sitting in a circle stretching.

"So what's up with the whole new clothing thing, Kura-chan?" Sakura said.

"When you guys start school, you'll need to put on fake personalities. As well as hide your true powers, if you don't then people will get curious and start asking too many questions. That also means you three should hide your relationships as well. Only at school that is."

"But, Kura what does it matter if they ask questions or not?"

"If people find out about everything were doing and what you guys are, then some people will want that power or want to kill it. 'IT' meaning you three. Do you understand?"

We nodded hesitantly and Sasuke asked, "How long will we have to fake it?"

"Only until you're strong enough. Most likely when you become genins. You have till tomorrow to figure out what you're going to act like, we'll discuss it over dinner as well."

We all agreed and got up, getting ready to leave and go by clothes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We leave, putting on our normal genjustsu's and walk towards the main town. My compound is right outside of the town, hidden within the woods.

We then go to our normal shops and pick out some clothes. I got the same Kill-me orange jumpsuit but got orange shorts instead of pants. (chapter will come out after this one showing what they look like in academy)

Sakura got a red outfit while Sasuke got a white and blue one. All of our outfits looked kinda ridiculous for Clan Heirs, especially mine. Which is good sense were trying to look stupid in the first place, mainly me since I'm not even supposed to be a clan heir in general.

After we got our clothes we decided to go get food at a restaurant. We went to a grill and sat down at a booth, me and Kura on one side and Sakura and Sasuke on the other.

"So have you all decided on what your act is going to be?"

"I'm going to do what I'm best at, and act like a happy go lucky idiot and a prankster." I said taking a bite of food.

"...I'm going act like what I would have been if I hadn't have found you guys. A snobby emo jerk." Sasuke said laughing slightly making the rest of us laugh as well.

"Well, I'm going to act like and annoying fangirl. I'm sorry in advance for my actions Sasuke and Naru." Sakura said rubbing the back of her head sheepishly and laughing slightly.

We all smiled, "Good, now I want you all to know that just because you're starting school doesn't mean you stop training. I'll be having you make clones to train while you're gone, as well having you get up early to do your morning laps. We will be starting to learn more advanced stuff as well and you will all start reading more. You can choose what you read but make sure it's useful, get the books or scrolls from the 2nd library. I've stocked it with secret jutsu's, clan scrolls, political and history books, and ninshu books. We will continue sleep training as well. BUT since we've been doing so well on the training, I will give you 3 days a month to do whatever you want. Call it a 'free day' if you wish. Got it?"

"Hai!" We all said with determination and continued eating.

"Oh, and by the way I expect all of you to get perfect grades. Act as you wish but make sure you are the best of the best in there. It shouldn't be hard, you've all already studied everything they will teach you and more. Naruto you'll have to make sure no one ever see's your grades if you're going to act like a fool."

I nodded, "Got it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After that we finished eating and went home, sitting on the couch and just talking for a few hours. By the time we finished it was dark and since we had to get up early, we went to bed only to all wake up again and meet in a huge open field with a lake that surrounded by forests.

"Tomorrow we won't sleep train. I'll let you guy's get used to your new school so you'll have the night off."

"Yay!" I said jumping making them all smile.

"Okay, let's begin."

We all started training, only to stop hours later when Kura rose her hand up and coughed.

"It's 6am, get up. Go do you're lap then return back to the house to get ready for school."

We all nodded and disappeared waking up in our rooms. We got up putting our training clothes on then did our 30 laps which usually we did more but since we had school we cut it down. It took me 30 minutes and took the other two and hour, then we all got ready. I took a shower put my hair up in two pigtails to make me seem less mature and put on my stupid orange outfit. We all met at the bar and Kura had cooked breakfast this time, as well as lunches for us.

"Alrighty, it's 7:30 so hurry and eat cause school starts at 8:00."

 We all nodded and started eating until Sasuke spoke out.

"Does anyone else hate their outfit?" He said sweat-dropping. 

Me and Sakura both agreed with him, "But, hey you can't say anything! My outfit is the worst, it's BRIGHT orange and super ugly. I'm a ninja, not a fruit..." I said pouting making the other three laugh.

"You'll just have to bare with it Kit. I'm sure you'll get used to it." Kura said chuckling.

"Kill me now, and save me from letting the outfit do it itself..." I said tearing up while pretending to die.

Sakura laughed and grabbed my hand, "Come on, Naru. We have to go to school, you can't die yet. Let's go." She pulled me up and we all left saying goodbye to Kura and leaving some clones, while I still pouted.

We made it to school fairly quickly and went our separate ways for the first time in almost a year. It'll be lonely, but i'm sure it worth it. I took a deep breath and walked into the academy doors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada~ That's it! Hope you liked it! It's a little short but oh well. Next time, you'll get a slice of school and some other stuff. Until then~  

~Saya-Mana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.2K 14
Mitsuki is Hidan's little brother. After his brother joined the Akatsuki, he is found by Konoha-nin. Making friends wasn't on his agenda, nor was fig...
3.4K 293 25
Two different lives collided. Each had their own secrets. Naruto who moved to a new city to cut off his past trauma, got tangled with a new group of...
134 14 10
Naruto is the jailor for the village's most hated demon, Kurama. He puts up a physiological mask to help both lessen the physical pain, and to help h...
38.4K 1.2K 24
Hinata's life takes a devastating turn when her family is brutally murdered by Sasuke Uchiha, the coldest member of the Akatsuki. Left grappling with...