Optimus Prime Love Story (Tra...

By Midnight_433334

In this story, a young woman named Scarlett Taylor sees how moving in with her best friend, Sam Witwicky, wil... More

READ PLEASE
OC Information
Chapter 2 Sam's Project
Chapter 3 Sam New Car
Chapter 4 Lake Party
Chapter 5 Alien Robots
Chapter 6 Meeting Bumblebee & My Back Story
Chapter 7 Autobots
Chapter 8 Looking For The Glasses
Chapter 9 Captured
Chapter 10 A Get Away
Chapter 11 Getting Into Trouble
Chapter 12 I Love You
Chapter 13 The Fight Begins
Chapter 14 I Am Alive?
Chapter 15 Party

Chapter 1 My Life with Sam Witwicky

15.6K 245 189
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

*DREAM*

"Scarlett" 

I heard my name beginning to be called by someone. My name was being called, but I had no idea who or where it was coming from. It was deep and somewhat soothing. Right then, a familiar, massive robot emerged in front of me. It was the same as every dream. I had the same dream with the robot every time but this time was different.

"You again" I said not even surprised seeing him. It was like a routine every night for the last couple of years. I will start dreaming about a giant robot, and every time I tried speaking with him, he wouldn't reply.

"Seriously, what do you want now?" I asked not expecting him to reply back, but that quickly changed.

"Scarlett, they coming already" He said. The sound of his voice gave me chills. My eyes widened in disbelief as he finally responded to me after all these years.

"W-who... who is coming?" I asked after a couple of seconds. I tried to talk very carefully because I was worried that if I spoke too quickly, he wouldn't respond or would vanish like the other many times that I tried speaking with him.

"The Decepticons, Sweetspark. The Decepticons are on their way to capture you. Meet up with the Autobots. They'll defend you. The Decepticons desire the power you possess within yourself" He explained.

"Decepti-what?" I asked confused. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I mean... j-just tell me who you are, please! What sort of power are you speaking about?!" I desperately asked wanting some real answers already.

"I am afraid I cannot tell you, dear" He answered. I growled in frustration from not getting the answer that I wanted.

"Just tell me who you are? Why are you always in all my dreams? Just tell me something... anything?!" I yelled, tears wanting to come out of my baby-blue eyes. A sigh could be heard from the giant robot before speaking once again.

"Unfortunately, Scarlett, I am not the right person to inform you of everything you ought to know" He said once again. I looked down mad while I felt my eyes turn from their regular baby blue to a bloody red color.

"But what I could tell you right now is that my name is Primus. Unfortunately, this would be the last time we see each other for a long time. Until then, I have a really important mission for you, my child" Primus responded back. I felt my eyes soon turn back to their regular color.

"A mission? What kind of mission?" I asked confused but at the same time a little happy that he was telling me even if it was just his name.

"Your mission is to save the world, which will soon be in danger. Although it may seem like a lot to ask, only your, Scarlett, is capable of saving the planet. Good luck, Sweetspark, and take care" He explained just as I started to wake up and he started to fade away from sight.

"Huh, what? No! Wait! Why did you say that, exactly? Wait, please let me know what's going on!?" I asked but didn't get an answer.

*END OF DREAM*

I was quickly awakened by my stupid alarm clock. I sighed and wished I could sleep in so I could have asked more questions regarding what he was talking about. I turned the darn thing off and spent a few seconds lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. I sighed loudly before standing up and admiring my furnished bedroom.

[THIS IS HOW SCARLLET'S ROOM LOOKS LIKE] 

'I don't understand why I keep having these darn dreams' I thought. I shook my head and made an effort to ignore it before leaving to take a shower. I almost always woke up with so many questions after having dreams about this giant robot.

I admired my reflection in the bathroom mirror as I made my way halfway to my bedroom after finishing my shower and grabbing a towel. My baby blue eyes, which seemed to be looking back at you like two bright lights, caught my attention. For some unknown reason, my eyes would change color depending on how I felt.

I sighed and went to my bedroom to find a lovely outfit for today. I put on my panties and bra before catching a glimpse of two familiar tattoos on both sides. I've had these ever since I could remember.

I don't recall ever getting tattoos, so it's strange. Although the designs were similar, each tattoo was unique in its own way. Both appeared to be two robot faces, one of which was purple and blue and the other of which had red and blue features.

I frequently ponder why my eyes would change color whenever I experienced anger or embarrassment or also wonder why these odd tattoos appear on my body. I never learned the reason behind it, and my abusive family never told me.

I had always stood out from the crowd. Sometimes, I even question whether I am truly human. I sighed once more and began getting dressed. I wore a lace-up tank top with a butterfly and skull pattern and lace-up distressed denim mini shorts. I decide to go with loose hair and wear my black ankle boots.

Once I finished getting ready and was dressed, I went downstairs to grab a bite to eat before heading to school. Judy, the mother of my best friend, immediately greeted me. Oh, right. Sam Witwicky is the name of my best friend. Just a few days ago, I moved in with him and his parents.

"Good morning, dear" Judy greeted me. I smiled at her and greeted her back

"Good morning, Mrs. Judy" I replied back, but she quickly interrupted me.

"Oh, come on, sweetheart, we are now family. Call me Mom" she said and smiled.

It's ironic because even though I moved in a few days ago, Judy already views me as the daughter she never had. This can be challenging at first because I can still clearly recall the violent relationship I had with my parents just a few weeks ago.

"G-good morning, M... Mom" I said with a sweet smile. Judy smiled back at me.

"Better. Now could you please go wake Sam up?" Judy asked. I quickly nodded.

I gave a quick "Okay" in return and walked to Sam's room. I soon wore a disgruntled grimace as I came upon his disorganized bedroom.

'Sam definitely has to clean up his bedroom, in the name of God. I mean, look at this place. It's a pig's den' I thought. I shook him trying to wake him up quickly.

"Sam!" "Sammy!" "Sam!" "Sammy!"

"SAM!" I shouted in his ear and pulled his ass off the bed. He quickly jumped awake.

"I'm awake" He shouted, then gave me an annoyed look.

"Did you really have to scream in my ear?" He asked annoyed. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, and I don't care. I called you softly at first, but you weren't waking up. Get ready, or we're going to be late for school, and also mom said breakfast is ready" I replied.

He was shocked when he noticed the time. He quickly started hurling things around to get ready right away. I went back downstairs to eat. I saw my dog, Snow. I smiled at my youthful husky. Snow is smaller than a normal husky since she was a late bloomer, but she's cuter than Sam's ugly dog. I saw Snow sharing her meal with Sam's Chihuahua, Mojo. A few minutes later, Sam arrived. After we had done eating, we went to my black Ford Mustang.

"So you got everything for today, Sammy?" I asked once inside my car. I put Snow in the back seat and strapped her on a dog seat.

"I do" He said while I drove to school.

"I only need to obtain that A, which gets me a new car after class" He added. I smiled.

"Well, I hope everything works out for you. Just don't mess up your project" I pleaded, terrified that he would say or do something foolish. He smiled and nodded. 

"Yes, don't stress over it. I've got this" He assured me, but I was still certain that he would say or do something stupid.

We reached the school at last. I saw Sam immediately exit the car and dash to meet his friend Miles. I despised Miles so much. He was a huge pervert, always watching my boobs whenever I was around. I groaned and turned to face Snow, who was giving me that adorable puppy face in return. I smiled as I quickly exited the vehicle with her. Snow was my emotional support animal. Therefore, I was permitted to bring her to school. Doctors believed that since I had previously experienced serious abuse at the hands of my old family, owning a little pet would aid in my recovery. 

*TIME SKIP*

Lunchtime had arrived. I never felt like chatting with anyone while eating, so Snow and I always sat alone. I started to walk toward the seat where I typically sit but stopped when I sensed a presence behind me. Snow turned to face the person who was following us.

"Trent, what do you want?" I remarked, knowing just who it was. I spun around to see Trent, the jerk of the school.

"As cold as ever I see, sweaty" He said with a smirk. I felt my sweet baby girl start growling under her breath at Trent.

"Leave now. I don't have the patience or time to deal with your ugly ass. If you don't leave me, allow I will tell Mika" I said knowing that I had hit the spot. 

"Fine, just wanted to tell you that there's a party tonight at the lake and you're invited. Goodbye, sexy" He said giving me a quick slap on the ass before I could stop him.

I growl. More than Miles, I hated Trent more. Simply put, Trent is a jerk. I would have beaten him for what he did just now if we weren't in school, but I ignored it and went to eat. I sat by myself at a table and started thinking about my dream from last night. I wasn't at a loss for words, though. I was trying to figure out what the huge robot named Primus was trying to say. I winced and shook my head angrily. I wish I could have understood what he was trying to express just once.

My head suddenly started to hurt. The pain grew stronger and bigger. I groaned while holding my head. I started to feel dizzy before the darkness overcame me, and I passed out.

*DREAM*

After a couple of seconds in darkness and silence, a large cube emerged from the shadows. Metal was used to make it. After touching it with my hand, I lit it. I used my arms to cover myself from how bright it was. A new voice spoke after the light had faded. I opened my eyes and tried to pinpoint where the voice was coming from.

"Scarlett" the voice was sweet and filled with love and something else. I could tell right away that the voice was new and didn't belong to the giant robot from before in all my other dreams.

"W-what... who's there?" I asked while looking around and trying to find who was speaking to me and from where.

"Hello, my dear. I am the All-Spark, and I'm speaking to you through your brain right now" the voice stated. I was a little confused but nodded. Perhaps the fact that I was used to having such bizarre dreams that nothing strange now didn't surprise me all that much.

"All-Spark? Just who are you? What do you want from me?" I questioned.

"I am a powerful, ancient artifact with infinite possibilities. I have the ability to create intelligent, self-aware Cybertronians out of lifeless technology. My dear, I'm here to tell you the truth about who you are. And because I regrettably don't have much time, I'll only tell you a few things and try my best to answer any questions you have" It explained. I was about to question it, but I changed my mind since if what it said were real, I should wait until it had fully explained everything before asking any questions.

"I understand. Go ahead and proceed" I said.

"My child, let me start by giving you the truth about yourself. Sadly, you are not a human being. Instead, you belong to a race Cybertronians, a species of robotic creatures that originated on the far-off planet Cybertron" It said, making my eyes go wide in disbelief.

"And you were sent to Earth by your parents to be saved from Megatron, a wicked Cybertronian who desired nothing more than to destroy and conquer the galaxy as a whole" It finished explaining.

"Wait, so you're saying the horrible family I've been raised by for so long weren't even my true parents in the first place? Who are they, then?" I inquired.

"My dear child, I'm sorry, but our time is up. Maybe when we next meet, I'll tell you everything" It added, and darkness engulfed me once more before I had a chance to respond.

*END OF DREAM*

Everything became visible once again as I woke up. I turned around, I saw that I was back on the bench, where I was seated and being licked on the face by a worried Snow. I sighed and wiped my face to get rid of the fatigue.

As soon as the bell rang, I returned to class and quickly sat down at the fat end. I wondered if what the All-Spark had told me in my dream was true. Could I actually be some giant space robot that had been magically transformed into a human and not actually a human being instead?

I paid little attention to the majority of third-period class because my thoughts were elsewhere. Finally, during our next class, I sat between Sam and Mikaela (also known as Mika for short). Today, we were presenting a project on our family. It was easy but now somehow ironic since I just recently found out that my abusive family which I thought was my real family is actually not my real family.

Next person after me was Sam. I quickly wished Sam a low good luck as he got up and went in front of the class. 

'Oh, God, please don't let Sam make a fool of himself' I prayed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.8K 62
"Space Girl, show me the stars You know the galaxies of my heart." ~ space girl by frances forever | Onyxia, the daughter of Optimus...
63.1K 1.9K 17
{{ FINISHED }} {{ BOOK TWO OF - PRIME: READY OR NOT }} Two years have passed, and the Witwicky household takes the time to regroup themselves. Megatr...
157K 4.4K 19
REWRITING || Transformers || Story 1 || You're friend of Sam Witwicky and what happens when robots called Autobots arrives on earth and their leader...
11.5K 334 13
When Optimus is kidnapped, his sister does the most stupid thing she could have done. Request to take his place on the warship. Knowing what it would...