BLACK

By MizzyMeme

⚠WARNING⚠ Contains violence & sex descriptions ⚠ strong language ⚠ (Mature) Lillian finally escapes the tortu... More

Prologue ~ The Great Battle Of Shamara ~
Chapter 1 ~ One Step Closer ~
Chapter 2 ~ The Ruler Of The Sea's ~
Chapter 3 ~ Healer In Training ~
Chapter 4 ~ The Great Maze ~
Chapter 5 ~ Immortality ~
Chapter 6 ~ Emeralds & Darkness ~
Chapter 7 ~ Amazed Minds Are Forgetful ~
Chapter 8 ~ The Mrs, The Mistress or The Monster? ~
Chapter 9 ~ Desire Overpowers Dread ~
Chapter 10 ~ The Great Book Of Spells ~
Chapter 11 ~ Blind To True Beauty ~
Chapter 12 ~ White Mist ~
Chapter 13 ~ The Atrocious Assumption ~
Chapter 14 ~ Succumbing To Darkened Desires ~
Chapter 15 ~ Breaking Boundries ~
Chapter 16 ~ The Full Transition ~
Chapter 17 ~ Battle Of The Bravest ~
Chapter 18 ~ Breaking All The Rules ~
Chapter 19 °pt.1° ~ The Great Plot ~
Chapter 19 °pt.2° ~ The Day Of Disobedience ~
Chapter 20 ~ Poisoned Powers & Dreaded Dreams ~
Chapter 21 ~ ° Accepting The Inevitable ° ~
Chapter 22 ~ ° The Tainted Break Away ° ~
Chapter 23 ~ Forgetting The Unforgettable ~
Chapter 24 ~ ° The Unpromised Vow ° ~
Chapter 25 ~ Annual Celebrations ~
Chapter 26 ~ ° Pulled From Power ° ~
Chapter 27 ~ The Vision Of Veracity ~
Chapter 28 ~ ° The Words Longed To Be Spoken ° ~
Chapter 29 ~ Stupidly Scared ~
chapter 30 ~ ° A BLACK Mind ° ~
Chapter 31 ~ Saved By His Ego ~
Chapter 32 ~ ° Fear For The Unknown ° ~
Chapter 33 ~ ° That Day Is Now ° ~
Chapter 34 ~ Return Of The Demon Within ~
Chapter 35 ~ Friend Or Foe? ~
BLACK & The Final Fight

~ epilogue ~

60 10 35
By MizzyMeme

"Master, it has been three years and you have taken no action, you would rather cage us all in with this ridiculous defence programme than fight as was required of you... over a year ago" Lematina stands at the closed door of Black's darkened office edging herself further into the gloomy room.

Her deep blue eyes plead with the back of his head as he refuses to break his gaze from the night sky.

"I protect this island and what's on it, that's as far as it is going Lematina, I'm not prepared to risk my child becoming an orphan for your visions" he speaks into the misted window,

It's winter time for Shamara but Blacks new found paranoia is a much heavier blanket than the thick snow that covers the land.

"You have had a beautiful son and made Lillian your wife, don't you think it is more important now to protect this world than ever?" She shuffles hesitantly towards him desperately wanting him to hear her warning words.

She speaks truth in beauty as their heart melting son has been blessed with masses of shiny black locks like his father and dazzling crystal blue eyes like his mother,

Being Lillian and Byron Blacks bundle of joy, they have taken a new stance on how to protect him and his home.

"I am protecting it Lematina. the Eplan's are no longer my priority, Lillian and Benjamin's safty is! along with their home" his voice is coated in his rising irritation as he turns his tensing body towards Lematina,

"Your visions are what got my father killed... so when you requested I go to Eplan to battle... and to finish all this..."

He waves a hand in the air ferociously "Whatever all this really is, I couldn't help but refuse!"

He no longer see's the need or understanding to destroy them with his love and the book now in his possession,

He has changed the course of everything by allowing them to roam waters outside of Eplan, pillage near by lands...  he no longer helps to protect the other islands but rather uses all resources to protect just one...

"I have this island built like a fortress, we stay here we are safe... so leave me and my family alone... find another island to fight this fucking war for you!" he pinches the bridge of his nose attempting to subside the tension within.

He has finally found light and happiness with Lillian and their young son Benjamin, he will do what it takes to keep them all out of harm's way and will not risk it for anything or anyone.

Since the birth of Benjamin he has not listened to a word Lematina has had to say and has done practically the opposite, the partaking in risking Lillians life still runs rawly through his firey veins.

The forgiveness has yet to come but Lematina is never one for seeking it, she seeks to protect all the lands of magic at whatever cost.

His eyes glare deep into hers as he stands inches from her, the electrifying atmosphere sparks through both their stiffened bodies.

Her lifes duties was not those she necessarily wanted but nevertheless she embraced them all with great courage,

She is wise enough now to know that every vision she experiences with every action taken or not taken bares consequences... be it good or bad.

But she is well aware that with no action taken comes the worst outcome and she also knows all too well of the destruction it can cause...

The pictures shown to her within her mind are never truly chosen by her and the lack of action for each one carries a disastrous forecast, a better scenario is yet to be discovered or seen for that matter...

One thing she is clear on is that Black will be the only one to successfully defeat Carlos but without him listening to her, she is becoming lost with scary visions of bad endings.

Black may think he has built a fortress to keep them safe but Lematina is seeing the perfect trap for Carlos and his ever growing army.

Feeling helpless she bows her head while his dominating stare still burns through her as she breaks away from it to salvage what he's ripping from her soul,

For once in her life she feels defeated with no positive outcome left in sight and no form of plan for the danger that Black refuses to see is there.

"So be it! you are sentencing us all to death, it shall be your name that will become the history of he who destroyed this world!" She lifts her head releasing the final words she has to offer him.

With fury eminating from them both the air instantly becomes thick and heated, chests heave and shoulders straighten.

Lifting his arm for his hand to clamp around her throat she quickly intercepts with the same level of anger.

The flaming contact along with Lematina's despaire deep within sparks a vision for her...

As her mind takes her back into a part of the past unknown to her, Black's brows crease while he watches her eyes glaze over leaving her an empty shell with her hand tightly clasped around his wrist that's now frozen mid air.

For a few eerie moments it's as if she had turned into a statue with her small structure becoming as hard as stone while she absorbs all the new information being given to her brain from their scolding contact.

"Get off me!" Black shakes her hold which breaks her vision.

Her sapphire eyes return with shock spewing from them as she takes a few wobbly steps back from him, her lips tremble with the silent question of 'can it be?' escaping between her sharp breaths,

What she has just seen has left her mind questioning everything she has ever known and her tender heart elevated to an unsteady rhythm,

Her head struggles to understand why she didn't have knowledge of such vital information, a part of the past so very important that it has warped her entire world into something she can't possibly fathom right now...

"What is it?" Black steps towards her shaking body but she's too busy in her own calculating thoughts,

Her eyes dart around whilst she mumbles words that can't be deciphered before she vanishes in raging blue smoke leaving Black diving into the dark clouds missing her disappearing cloaked frame by milliseconds.

His roars go unnoticed as she heads for her office to piece together what she had just witnessed.

---

Reaching her darkened office she dashes for the giant bookcase that dominates the room, running her fingers over the thick spines frantically looking for a particular one, she continues to mumble repeated words...

"Rastish..."

"Another..."

As her quivering fingers stop on a giant dusty book she yanks it from its slot, the brown cover is made of leather and has no writing on it but instead is encrusted with multiple gems of various colours, whilst gold swirl engraved caps protect the edges of each thick discouloured page.

Slamming it onto her desk she opens it to a minimalistic map of the great world, covering most of one page is a drawing of Eplan whilst the other page is practically fill by Shamara with many small islands scattering both pages.

Rubbing her chin with confusion she can't see what she feels she should be looking at...

All the faded pictures of the lands have their names written by them and not one was in her vision, not one has the names she can still see so clearly...

Groaning with frustration she slumps down into her chair with her eyes still scanning the map that's laid out in front of her.

Unexpectedly a gush of wind blows across the desk causing the pages to flip agressivly to a new section where a new map covers the pages,

It shows the edge of Shamara on less than half of one crusty page and vast oceans, with far away smaller land masses.

As Lematina leans forward to examine it further with her mouth slowly falling open in shock at what her eyes are laying upon.

After all these years she doesn't ever remember seeing such a page, the world she lives in has suddenly become alot larger than she had ever thought,

Staring at all the new islands across the pages she releases a light gasp of disbelief mixed with shock,

She notices large land on the far end named Haillow as its labelled in gold and as she compares it's size further, she notices it to be only a fraction smaller than Shamara itself,

She is beginning to wonder if what lies at the very far end of this world is what Black needs to help him win a war he's become to deny is upon them, she has no other options left and she is willing to risk her life to find out in vein hopes it is what she seeks.

Looking closer she can see next to the dominating land mass that's caught her attention sits a small image of an island with the same gold writing of it's different name... 'Rastish' .

"It is real!" Her wrinkled finger slams down onto the page under the minute image setting off yet another vision.

As her eyes roll to the back of her head beneath her eyelids images flash through her mind of more unknowable past, more truths that she is quickly learning in such desperate times...

"Leon knew!" Her eyes shoot open while her other hand slams down onto the open book.

After all this time Leon had been keeping a secret, one she intends to get from him in full!

Pulling herself to her feet her mind still tries to understand how a man blending so well into the community as just brute strength and what she thought was a trusted friend can hold so many mysteries for so many years...

She can't quite piece together how such a simple man in his simple red suit can hold so much power to block her magic from finding out such a big secret...

❤ Thank you to all my lovely readers ❤
Your support means so much to me and more
😚❤❤❤

I do hope you will continue to support me with either
The carry on from this story BLACK or the new story I have been working on...
Or both 😊

Sorry for any mistakes 😕

😇One Is Only Human😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 684 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
157 31 16
What if dreams really could come true? What if fairy tales could come true? And you will become their main character? Once a girl named Aislinn had a...
9.4K 1.3K 25
⊰ The Wattys 2021 Shortlist ⊱ ⊰ Winner of the Wattpad India Awards 2020 Fantasy and Adventure ⊱ ; Two brave hearts emerged from the tragedy- one a sa...
731K 42.2K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...