Critical Veins! Veins!! Veins...

De _MindlessPercocet_

Frank Iero is a normal emo gay teenager at a high school in Belleville, New Jersey, who wishes he'd get some... Mais

Hewwo there my hoes.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author's Note

Chapter Eight

55 2 6
De _MindlessPercocet_

(here's your VERY overdue update bc I feel guilty)

Me: hey Zacky can you come to the park? I wanna see you...

That was sent three hours ago and I'm sat on a bench with Zacky's arm around me and we're still making out.

"Damn homos." A guy walks by and says in acknowledgement of us.

"Yeah, fuck you too." I mumble and the guy hears this and grabs my arm, pulling me away from Zacky who punches him and walks away with me.

"Damn hetero." Zacky shouts back at him and I giggle.

"Damn straight." I joke and he smacks my arm and presses a kiss to my forehead gently before carrying on home.

"Wanna come back to mine or something?" I ask but Zacky shakes his head.

"I gotta meet some friends later. Wanna come with? It's my band." He smiles and I look up immediately.

"B-band?! Why didn't you tell me? Aw, my boyfriend's in a band. I'm gonna have a famous boyfriend!" I rambled ad he blushed.

"Nah, it's just a garage band at the moment. We've done a few demos that you can have if you want but um, yeah, that's it really."

"Yeah, sure! I'll come and listen to it." I smile and he glances down at me.

"There will be other boys there..." He says slowly but I shake my head.

"Zacky, I'm with you. I'm not gonna be with anyone else. Okay?"

"Okay." He says quietly, unsure of my answer.

"Okay." I repeat.

"Okay."

"Stop, this isn't The Fault In Our Stars for fuck's sake." I smile and he laughs.

"I just wanted to say it. Jeez." He says, holding his hands up I mean surrender as we head back to his and there's three boys already outside, sat on the kerb, laughing and talking.

"Hey guys, this is Frank, my boyfriend. Frank, this is Matt, Johnny and Synyster, or just Syn." Zacky introduces us all and I nod.

"Hi..." I say and they return it.

I entered the house and met his mom and smiled.

"Hi Mrs Vengeance." I say and she giggles.

"No, it's Baker. Zacky won't stop saying that either. But call me Maria." She smiles back at me and I nodded.

"Okay, but um, I was gonna go up to Zacky's room with him, is that okay?" I ask and she nods.

"No funny stuff boys." She whispers and I realise Zacky must've entered the house as a pair of arms wrap around me and I receive a kiss to the side of my neck.

"Well hello to you as well." I joke and he sighs against my skin and I break away to walk up the stairs.

"Can you stay the night, it is a Friday baby." Zacky asks with puppy eyes that I could never say no to.

"Let me ask mom." I whip out my phone and go to my mom's messages and text her. She replies instantly and I nod.

Mom: yeah you can, stay safe and use protection! Xx

Me: MOM!

Mom: seriously and do you need clothes? Xx

Me: I'm fine xx

Mom: okay night Frankie xx

"So Mom said I could stay." I cough awkwardly and Zacky holds a hand out and I pass him my phone for him to read.

He laughs and hands it back.

"You have a fuckin glorious relationship with your mother." He smirks and I shove him but he tackles me to the bed immediately.

"Ah, dammit." I smile up at him and lean in and kiss him.

He kisses back and I pull his hips to mine and roll them up onto his and he gasps into my mouth.

I break apart and he falls beside me and starts stroking my hair slowly and I shut my eyes.

"Tired baby?" He whispers and I shake my head.

"Just wanna remember this moment."

We sit in silence for about an hour before Synyster walks in the room.

"Yo, Zacky, we're gonna play, you wanna...?" He trails off after seeing me and Zacky lay in each other's arms, "I- I mean, we don't h-have to."

"N-no, no, it's fine Syn. Be there in a sec, 'kay?" Zacky mumbles with a groggy voice. He must've fell asleep.

I move slightly to let him get up and sit up myself.

"Sorry, baby. We can wait until later?" He asks hopefully and I nod, clearly excited about seeing him play.

"C'mon, go play. Wanna see!" I whine and he smirks, grabbing his guitar and heading to the garage with me in tow.

I sit on the old sofa by the door of the garage and smile up at the boys.

"A'right then, this is, uh, one of our songs that we wrote fuckin' ages ago and, uh, it's called Bat Country." Matt says and I smile widely at Zacky who rocks out completely on guitar.

The band go absolutely bat crazy (no pun intended) and I notice Synyster and Zacky are very close when playing. Like two peas in a pod.

They end loudly and I smile up at Zacky who comes over, removes his guitar, throws it on the sofa near me and crashes his lips hungrily against mine.

I gasp and slump against the cushion behind me as Zacky almost throws his body on me. I notice his erection poking into my leg and I grin.

"See what you do to me now?" He whispers huskily in my ear and I let out a small moan.

The band leave after an hour of us getting to know each other and just generally talking and drinking.

I hug Matt goodbye as we had bonded over bands and had gotten quite close and Zacky dragged me up to the bedroom and pinned me on the bed.

"Zacky..." I moan and he smirks. I ghost my fingers over the bulge in his tight jeans making him gasp and I cup it and he jolts, "That feel good?" I ask and he rolls his hips against my hand, trying to get friction.

"Gonna suck my big cock, Frankie?" He pants and I nod quickly, undoing his jeans and yanking them down to the floor and tossing them somewhere and then I look back up to see his erection against his stomach and I swallow.

Dunno if you can take all that Frank…

Bitch, I can take that.

Oh yeah?

Watch me.

Sur- I grab his swollen cock and swirl my tongue around the tip and around the head making him thread his hands through my hair and pull.

"C'mon, don't tease me baby..." He moans and I lick his entire underside before taking him in fully.

Told you so.

Stfu.

I gently sink my teeth down and drag back a little while my tongue swirls around and he bucks his hips, making me gag as he hits the back of my throat.

"Shit..." He curses softly and I moan, causing his to pull on the strands of hair in his fingers even stronger.

I lead my hand to his balls and massage them as my hand on his knee gets tighter and I squeeze his balls lightly and he comes down my throat.

I pull off and swallow and resume cleaning him up with my tongue as he softens.

He pulls me up and I look at him innocently.

"Hi..." I croak and he kisses me.

"Love your voice right now. Fucking Hell." He whispers and I kiss him back, my eyes hazy and I lay my head on his chest, not caring that I'm lay on his naked bottom half at all.

"Sleep baby..." He whispers and that's the last thing I remember.

Enjoyed that did you, huh? You kinky fucks.

Also I tired writing this three times before my phone decided to freeze up before I could press save or any shit and it almost died so I had my sister to get the battery out and restart my phone and wattpad was like deleted and I flipped my motherfucking shit and got it back and nothing would load and I mean my stories and almost cried but then it worked and I cried from happiness almost. Crazy days for me now. Yeah. Woo. Go my sorry excuse for a human bean. I mean- hesitant alien. I might go as that from now on tbh. And change my sign off. Idk.

This was for @-tragicdeaths who ships Fracky just like me.

“My people are out there, just in minimal numbers.” --- Me, 15/July/17.

Word of the day --- Specifically (yes, that word that nobody can fucking say)

Bye guys, stay cool, stay rare, and suck all the dick you want xøxø.

----Hesitant Gaylien ;-;

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...