Spirited away 2: Meeting again

By janita_001

Chihiro is now 17 and is attending high school. She still hopes every day that Haku and she would meet again... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Good ending/happy ending

Chapter 5

3.3K 71 60
By janita_001

I have some bad news , this will be my last chapter for the fanfic of spirited away. That's because I don't always the time to write and because I don't think a lot of people are reading my story, I'm sorry if you enjoyed it. So multiple times sorry! But I'll make it a very short ending so that you know what sort of ending I had in my mind so enjoy! :)

(but I won't stop with writing!)

________________

(Subaru's POV)

I woke up. I looked around in my room. It was empty. The first thing I thoughed about was Chihiro. Why did she chose him? It pained me inside when I thought that. Maybe I should just confess openly.

(Chihiro's POV)

I woke up when I heared the sound of birds. I looked around and saw Haku sleeping next to me. Oh yeah.... We did it last night. I looked at my body and saw I was completely naked. I quickly covered myself with the blanket. I blushed when I was remembering what happened last day.

'Hmmm...'

I looked at Haku. He looked like a small kid when he is sleeping soundly like that. It remembered me to the events when I was in the spirit world. He opened his eyes en rubbed them.

'Good morning' I said.

'Good morning. Are you okay? Does it hurts?' And he held my hand.

'No it doesn't hurts.'

When I said that he looked relieved.

'Then it's good.'

I looked at the clock and realized I slept for too long.

'Oh no! I need to go school fast or else I will be late!' I dashed out of the room, wrapping myself with a towel, grabbed my clothes and ran out of the room to the bathroom.

When I was out of the room I didn't realize that Haku was talking to his self.

'I have a bad feeling today.'

'I'm of to school!' I screamed.

And I slammed the door shut and ran to school. I was just on time when I saw the girls at the meeting point.

'Hi! Sorry that I'm late!'

'Doesn't matters! But more importantly, did you guys do something when we weren't there?' Misa said teasingly.

I turned red when she said that.

'N-no....'

Her eyes went big, not expecting that answer 'Yes you did! What happened!? Don't tell me you two did ''it''?'

'No...... We didn't'

'Yes you did! You two did it! That means that you lost your virginity last night! And you even have a hickey! And there also!' And she pointed to my colorbone and the nape of my neck.

I turned red at that conclusion. 'Okay! Just stop this subject please!'

'Alright, alright. I'll stop with it.'

'Thank you.' And I buttoned the buttons to the top, so that you couldn't see the hickeys.

And we stopped talking about it and we just walked to school talking about different things.

-----------------

When we had lunchbreak we were going outside and sat on a bench. Then we suddenly heared a shouting sound.

'CHIHIRO OGINO! I LIKE YOU!'

I jerked up at the sound and looked up at the roof. I saw him standing on the roof.

'What the hell is he doing!?' I screamed.

'He is confessing! Subaru is confessing to someone!' And people were going crazy.

Oh god, with this then I will be bullied by the girls in school till I graduate! I was sitting there perplexed, and anxious, because I stole ''the prince'' of them.

'My life is going to be ruined if he does this!'

Then the bell rang.

'We have to go, Chihiro.' And Misa tugged onto my shirt.

'Oh, yes...' And I walked in the school building with lifeless eyes knowing that my school life would be ruined. When I walked trough the hallway, I could feel cold eyes of many people who were glaring at me.

'We'll protect you Chihiro! We don't want that you are going to be bullied!'

'Thanks.... I love you guys.' And I began to tear up.

'Hey! No crying' And we laughed.

------------------

When we were done with classes, I stayed in class after the girls wished me good luck. Subaru came in the class.

'Hi....' I said with a weak voice.

'I already know your anwser for my confession, but I want you to know that I don't want to give up. So give me a chance for it please.'

'I'm sorry, I can't love you and you know that. You know that I love someone else.' It felt like Subaru had different intentions then the last time we were together after school, but it was still scary.

'I know but I will stand in place in him if he is not around, so at least let me do that. Let me have a place by your side.'

'I don't want that, because if you do that, then it will only be more complicated...'

'But..'

And someone slammed the door open. Haku was standing at the door.

'There you are!' He walked up to me and embraced me.

'What's the matter?'

Then he noticed Subaru standing there. And then he turned back to me.

'Did he do something to you?'

'No he didn't do something. He..'

'I want to have a place besides her so I want to ask you.'

Haku looked stunned, but then he took his calm posture again.

'Fine, then I will give you a place besides her, but only when I'm not around, I want you to protect her.'

'Wait.. What!? I only want you to protect me.' And I clung onto Haku's sleeve.

'Listen to me, Chihiro. You know Nikita right? She will try to attack you, maybe even in school, where I can't be with you. So you need protection from all sides. And because Subaru is capable to protect you and knows that the spirit world exist, so I'll let him stay by your side when I'm not here. Do you understand?'

'Yes.... I understand.' Then he smiled kindly to me and ruffled my hair.

'Uhm... Can I ask who Nikita is?'

'She is a devil. She wants to get revenge on Chihiro, because she likes me, but I already have Chihiro.'

'So even devils exist.'

'Yes, gods, angels and fallen angels too.'

'Alright, I got it. I will protect her from that Nikita.'

'Thank you. And if you do anything to her, I won't let you be with her again.'

'I'll try...'

'Okay. Chihiro, I'll take you home.'

'Alright...' And I walked past Subaru and held Haku's hand.

'Until tomorrow...'

'Yeah...'

-------------------

When I was home I was sitting on the couch.

'Why...?'

'You know that I can't protect you everyday. So I had to ask him.'

'But I don't want that!' I ran to my room. And cried on my bed

'So finally alone huh?'

I looked up and saw Nikita sitting on the edge of my window. 'What are you doing here!?'

'Murdering you.'

'Haku!'

'He can't hear you, I set up a barrier so that nobody can hear you.'

'Haku! Help me!'

'It's no use, little girl.' And she held up my chin with her long nails.

'You have smooth skin. What pisses me of!' And she scratched me on the cheek.

'Ow!' And I held my cheek and I looked at my hand. My cheek was bleeding. Then she sent me a blow with her powers and I passed out.

(writer's POV)

Haku broke the barrier and wounded Nikita and told her not to come back. He took Chihiro to the hospital, where they told him that she was in coma, and she would not wake up again. He was devastated by that.

He took Chihiro back to the spirit world, while saying to her parents that he loved her, and he told them the story of everything, her going to the spirit world, how he came to the human world. Her parents, they couldn't do anything anymore. They didn't have the energy left to do something. They didn't work and pulled back out of the world.

Her friends cried and their bonds grew stronger, but the wound that Chihiro wouldn't wake up again would always still pain them and it followed to their graves.

Subaru couldn't go to school for 6 months. He had to repeat that year. He transferred to another school or else he would be reminded to Chihiro, and he had to forget her but couldn't and it was devastating. He then died at young age. He died when he was 65 with no wife and children.

Haku took her to the spirit world, and asked the spirit of life to make her and him a spirit. He agreed and made them spirits, but saying that she wouldn't wake up.

He took her to the bath house, and told everyone of it, blaming everything on himself and he wasn't the old Haku anymore. The eyes of this Haku was lifeless, with no goal in life anymore. But he still stayed with her and he would cry and cry sitting beside her bed.

And nobody ever heard something about Nikita again.

______________

You might not like this ending, but not all stories have a good ending, so this is my ending for it, you can change it if you want. Somebody can copy it if you want it, but I want that you will tell that this is my story. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
385K 6.9K 131
This is just facts about some of your favorite characters in the Creepypasta!! I don't know everything about them, but I decided to write down what I...
144K 2.7K 127
Welcome to my shitty, slightly accurate book.
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...