Team 10 Imagines

Bởi AuntCarolisAthug

Includes: Jake Paul Ivan Martinez Emilio Martinez Chance Sutton Anthony Trujillo Nick Crompton Kade Spe... Xem Thêm

Anthony Trujillo
Ivan Martinez
Jake Paul/ Anthony Trujillo
Jake Paul/Anthony Trujillo part 2
authors note
Emilio Martinez
Chad Tepper
Chance Sutton
AUTHORS FANGIRL FREAK OUT
Ray Diaz
Tristan Tales
Kade Speiser
AN
Ivan Martinez
request
Ivan Martinez
A/N
Jake Paul

Nick Crompton

1.9K 21 16
Bởi AuntCarolisAthug

Your pov

Nick has always treated me poorly. But i always stuck around but not anymore. I made a plan to get out of this fucked up relationship. We were laying in his bed and  we were joking around and I touched his hair and his poof dented (lmao I don't know)

"Bloody hell (y/n)"

Nick yells in his angry British accent.

"Shut the fuck up you damn angry ass British dick weed"

I walked out of the team 10 house angry.

'What a douche'

I thought to myself. I can't deal with this relationship anymore. He's always mad as hell for no damn reason. I'm dumping his ass next time I see him I'm  glad my plan worked.

*1 week later*

Nicks pov

I haven't seen (y/n) in a week and I feel really bad for exploding on her but she's just really annoying and I honestly wouldn't miss her if we end up breaking up. Matter of fact I'll just end it myself. I lost feeling a while ago.

Your pov

I walking down the street with my friend Mahogany  (I love her). We were minding our business before I saw him. That British dude. He started walking over to me.

"We should break up. Honestly you are annoying as hell"

Nick says in his British accent.

"Okay"

I say crossing my arms. Not gonna stress about him. No no no.

"Bye"

He says with an attitude.

"ENGLAND ISN'T A CITY"

I just had to remind him (:

* 1 year later*

As I'm walking around LA with my boyfriend Jack (yes gilinsky bitch) I see the asshole that put me through hell. Nick Crompton. He was with the Martinez twins. I've always loved them but I don't wanna see Nick.

Nicks pov

I see (y/n) with who i assume is her boyfriend. When i see (y/n) with him it honestly makes me regret the way I treated her. She's a beautiful person. Truly one of a kind.  I just hope he never makes the same mistakes I made. I smile at her and she smiles back. We both go our seperate ways but I'll always love that girl even if she was a pain in the ass.

Here's a Nick oneeeeeee. Lol enjoy ig

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

448K 30.4K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
135K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...