BieberXBoy Awards 2017

By kiacookstoo

Here is where we celebrate the weirder side of Wattpad. Winners Posted! Closed. More

How does this work?
What do writers get out of this?
24 Hour update
Nominations closing?
Voting
Voting Closing?
WINNERS
Hey

Nominations

705 15 458
By kiacookstoo

Hey! It's nice to see you again.

Are you ready to get your nominations on?!?!

Since this is the first year I don't have many categories. You guys should tell me what I should do for later years to come!

Let's get into this.

Don't you just love a short read? Something small so you don't have to read a whole book and wait for it to update.

Aren't one-shots great?!!

That's why we have a whole category for it.

Best One-Shots/Imagines » Zustin

Best One-Shots/Imagines » Jastin

Jerek

Best One-Shots/Imagines » All Ships/Fandoms and Overall

Later on we will bring in more ships/fandoms but until then we will start with the basics. You can put all the ships/fandoms I missed.

This category is for your favorite books and I mean favorite of all time.

Best Zustin Book(s) of All Time

Best Jastin Book(s) of All Time

Best Jerek Book (s) of All Time

Too many you want to win?

Don't worry every year a new book gets a the reward. (One award per ship/fandom.)

Here is where we appreciate the writers and the undiscovered writers who have amazing books but aren't that well known.

Who's your favorite?

Best Zustin Writer

Best Jastin Writer

Best Jerek Writer

Best Undiscovered Zustin Writer

Best Undiscovered Jastin Writer

Best Undiscovered Jerek Writer

Writer Of  The Year

Here is where we give more cred to undiscovered stories and the writer of these undiscovered books.

Best Undiscovered Zustin Book

Best Undiscovered Jastin Book

Best Undiscovered Jerek Book

Next!

Anyways this is all about quantity. Did you love one series?

Here's where you vote for it!

I mean nominate to vote for it later(!).

The story has to have more than one book in it. As in a sequel or trilogy to qualify for the award. The second book doesn't have to be completed to qualify.

Best Zustin Series

Best Jastin Series

Best Jerek Series

Don't you just love texting? Or DMs? And Social Media? And let's face it! Every single one of us has direct messaged Justin Bieber on Instagram.

Well except me. 😅

This category is all about messaging and getting noticed.  What are your favorite message books?

(This includes all types of social media and messaging app books. Also texting!)

Best Zustin Messaging/Social Media Book

Best Jastin Messaging/Social Media Book

Best Jerek Messaging/Social Media Book

Hello kinky ones.

This category is for you. What are your favorite kinky stories? (If the word "Daddy",the not so innocent version, was mentioned in the book I will accept it.)

Best Zustin Kink Book

Best Jastin Kink Book

Best Jerek Kink Book

The last category is like song of the year. It's for all fandoms. The overall award.

BieberXBoy Book of The Year

Okay make sure to get your nominations in!

Nominations close on Thanksgiving Day (November 23)!

And no you are not allowed to nominate yourself. I will delete the comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.7K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
527K 1K 28
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
143K 312 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni