Akira Kurusu x Reader Oneshots

By TheKarmaCafe

Requests open ! Oneshots cover a range of different topics, including things outside of the P5 universe. The... More

Soulmates AU (Lime)
(Part 2) Soulmates AU
Hopeless Romantic
Babysitter
Aesthetically Pleasing
Rainstorms
Curious
A/N
Lucky Bastard
Jokes
A/N (again + SPOILERS)
(A/N I'm so sorry)
Rumors
(Part 2 of "Rumors") Of Mints and Cherry Blossoms
My Fair Lady
(Part 2) My Fair Lady
Info-(Y/N)
(Part 2 of Info-(Y/N)) Love Beyond the Grave
OC x Joker
Accidental Partners in Crime
A/N but important so uh look please :)
St. Patrick's Day Special thingy
Tease
A/N
Woosh.
Woosh. (short joke version for funsies)
Yakuza
Pranks
Lady Luck
Darling It's Better, Down Where It's Wetter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hhhhhhhhhh angst? but im not good at angst,,,,,,,,,,
Shujin High School Host Club/Senpai, just leave me alone,,,,,,
Partners in Crime (on purpose this time)
Plot? What Plot? (not porn)
That's kind of a big thing to leave out...
Oops?
Songfic
But Senpai-!
Uh, What are We?
Untitled Part 42
Tired
Update
Respectfully,
Very Confusing Marks
Sass
Helpless
Muse

And then I fainted.

10.7K 191 507
By TheKarmaCafe

(A/N: Sick! Reader x Akira. Good times, amirite? SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. School's about to start soon as well so that's gonna suck ass, but oh well. I made some anime references. And a book reference. They're pretty obvious, but I have my fingers crossed hoping you'll understand them ( ' ▽ ' ))

I sneezed again, wrinkling my nose in a tissue. Of all days to be sick, my body chose today. I was supposed to meet up with my friends, but I guess I'll have to cancel.

I sat up and reluctantly reached for my phone. My red-faced self was practically hyperventilating from the slight movement, and I suddenly felt very light-headed. I clutched my head, trying to relieve the pain. Ugh. I fought through the headache, and got my phone and unlocked it. I pressed the messages icon and our chat from yesterday popped up. Before I could even start writing an apology, Ann texted the group chat.

Ann: We're all here, (N/N)! What's taking so long? At this rate we'll go without you!!

I sighed, and quickly typed a response. Well, as fast as I could through my hazy vision. Ann was an impatient person, especially when she was this excited. I hate letting her down like this.

I paused before hitting send, my face flushing even more than it was before.

I especially hate letting Akira down like this.

I had a crush on the oblivious black-haired hottie. It tormented me day and night, and there was rarely a time I could get him out of my head. But, like the stereotypically non-observant crush he was, I knew he'd never understand. I shook my head and pressed send, flopping back onto my bed in exhaustion.

(Y/N): I'm really sorry, guys, but I got really sick. I can't make it. Forgive me?~~ o(〒﹏〒)o

My phone buzzed in my hand immediately, and I was almost afraid to check it. I sighed and waved off my trepidation, holding the screen up over my face. My eyes took a couple seconds to focus on it, but eventually I could make out the writing.

Ann: Aww, sweetie, it's alright. Akira said he'd come over and help you feel better~ Guess you'll have to wait to watch *insert amazing movie title here* ( ' ∀ ')ノ~ ♡

If possible, I blushed even more, the red tint making its way to the top of my ears. Akira?! Coming over here?! Ann knew about my feelings towards him. In fact, practically everyone in the group did, excluding him, of course. Well, I take that back. Anyone with a brain could tell he made my heart go "doki doki". Which excludes Ryuji and Yusuke as well. Of course. The blond wouldn't know love if it hit him in the face. And Yusuke... you know what? That doesn't even deserve an explanation. I quickly cut my own thoughts off with another, more important one. Wait, he's actually coming?! There's no way I'll survive.

I groaned and rubbed my face with my hands. I didn't want him to see me like this. I don't want him to think of me as weak, especially since I only just joined the Phantom Thieves. That would be a terrible first impression. I want to fight with him. I mean, with everyone.

I mean, I knew Akira before I discovered the Metaverse and Phantom Thieves, etc. But I had a crush on him before as well! Knowing he was the actual leader of the notorious group of thieves only made him that much cooler.

On a side note, I'm still not used to the talking cat. Apparently everyone else was totally fine with it, and adapted quickly. But... how? Like, it's a talking cat. How mentally unstable do you have to be to find that sort of thing normal? Or, maybe I'm just exaggerating and blah blah blah.

My phone buzzed again, and I looked down at it, expecting some teasing message from Futaba. Something along the lines of "Fufufu, I totally have the entire place wiretapped, don't misbehave~". Ugh. My screen, to my surprise, displayed something different.

A message from Akira.

Ah, crap. I still can't believe it.

Akira: I'll be coming to take care of you. Is there anything you need?

I blushed again. Then again, he'll be taking care of me, and I'll be able to spend more time with him... I shook my head in frustration. Gosh I'm selfish... Taking advantage of him like this. He probably thinks I'm so weird. I let out a dry laugh. I mean, I'm always so flustered around him, and wow... it's hard to speak sometimes. I facepalmed again, laughing at myself. I'm hopeless~

I sighed and trained my eyes on my phone again. My thumbs danced over the keys, ready to reply. A bubble popped up showing he was typing another response.

Akira: Hey, how bad is it? Now I'm worried.

Geez, I worried him taking too long.

(Y/N): Sorry, I just... I don't think I need anything. Thank you so much, Akira! You're a lifesaver. ( ' ω ' )

Akira: If you say so. I'll be there soon.

I dropped my phone down beside me, staring up at the ceiling. My face seriously has to stop blushing because I'm going to overheat and explode at this rate. I buried my face in a pillow and groaned. You know what? I give up. I'm too sick to be worrying about him and how stupidly attractive and amazing he is. Nope. Not today. I sighed and nodded to myself. What an amazing plan I've come up with, right?

I eventually dozed off, my sickness making me feel faint. I didn't hear the door knock. Or it open, for that matter.

"Hello?" a voice whispered. I squirmed in my blankets, but didn't wake up. Akira walked through my house, before getting to my room. He knocked again. "(Y/N)?" I didn't respond. I mean, I was asleep.

He slowly pushed open the door, his gaze falling onto my sleeping form. He let a small, fond smile crawl onto his face and he chuckled. "Geez, couldn't even stay awake long enough to wait for me. I'm hurt." he shook his head before leaving the room.

A little while later, he came back in, and I was still sleeping. He sighed and crouched down next to my bed. "(Y/N)..." he cooed softly. "Wake up.." He gently started to shake me. I blearily opened my eyes, before immediately groaning and shutting them away from the murderous light. He laughed and started arranging things beside me. Curious, I pushed myself up, willing my eyes to deal with the brightness.

"Sojiro makes me curry all the time, and I read somewhere that it helps. It's not as good as his of course," he smiled at me. I looked up at him strangely, then down at the food in front of me. I blinked a couple of times. I looked at him again, squinted, and then back at the food. He furrowed his brow. "I-Is something wrong? Did you not want this?" he sighed, disappointment evident in his voice. Instead of responding, I rubbed my eyes, before squinting at him again. He met my gaze expectantly, waiting for me to say something.

I reached out and poked his cheek, "Am I dreaming?"

He laughed in relief, "No, I'm really here, don't worry," I smiled happily. "Thank you so much, Akira. You're so sweet." I blushed, before hastily trying to hide it by devouring the prepared food. He nodded and awkwardly sat by my bed. I gulped down another spoonful, stealing a glance at him. Poor guy didn't know what else to do. But, he loyally sat there, his eyes roaming around the room. Unbeknownst to him, I was also at a loss of what to say. So, I just watched him. Come on, (Y/N)! Say something! Anything! I swallowed the remaining food in my mouth and racked my brain, my eyes darting around for some inspiration. I landed on my poster. A large picture of a series I enjoyed was taped to the door of my closet. I cleared my throat, and started a conversation raspily, "So... Do you like Carrie Potter?"

He blinked and looked back at me. "What?"

I blushed, embarrassed. I tried my best to recall any improvising skills I had learned and put them to the test. "Uh, I saw you looking at my poster, sorry. Just thought I'd talk to you since y'know... there's no one else to talk to. I mean, unless you decide to just text the others or something. That would make sense too, but... Actually no, it wouldn't, because they're at a movie. But I'm sure you have other friends! Just, um..."

Okay. Never doing that again. Apparently my improvisational skills have flunked the test. "F-" on that one. I clamped my mouth shut before I could further embarrass myself. He chuckled, making me mentally facepalm at how socially inept I was. How red is my face right now?! Probably a billion times more than before he came. Ugh.

"Yeah. It's a good series, I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but... yeah," he smiled at me. He shifted his weight on the bed so he could face me. "To be honest, I don't really know you that well, do I? Let's fix that," Oh my God. I don't know if my poor heart can take all this. His smile was... angelic, to say the least. Who'da thunk it, am I right? As I was practically in a daze after that, he just smiled awkwardly at me, confused as to what to do next. It was only then that I realized I hadn't responded.

Flustered, I nodded happily, "Y-Yeah, sorry about that. Kinda spaced out for a second there." I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck. He shook his head. "You do that a lot. Should I be concerned?" he asked jokingly. I forced a laugh. R-Right. God I can't believe I'm so awkward around him. UGH. Not waiting for a response, he continued, "Well, I guess I'll start asking questions and we'll go from there. Sound good?" I nodded. He smiled again, "Good. You're a part of the team now, so it's important that as the leader we get to know each other better. Speaking of Carrie Potter, what's your favorite fictional world?"

I tried to pry off my nervousness, but it stuck like gum on the bottom of my shoe. I took a deep breath. "Sorry. I'm a little awkward sometimes, but I hope you'll forgive me. Um, I like... Breath Note? I don't know if that's my favorite, though... Maybe One Lunch Man?" Those are both animes, weirdo. Akira nodded, "I like those too, but I think I'd have to go with The Devil is an Old-Timer."

I gaped in shock. "What?! That anime isn't nearly as good as what I chose! Geez, that one isn't even that long... Or popular... Are you perhaps," I paused for drama purposes, "a weeb?" I mock-gasped in horror, covering my mouth with my hands.

He laughed and raised his hands in defense, "Guilty as charged."

"Wow. You always seemed so mysterious in school, but you're probably just trying to impersonate an anime character, huh?"

"Maybe. But I'll never tell you which one,"

"You're so mean! Alright. My turn. Hmm... If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?"

"Believe me, a lot. Living with Mona is both a blessing and a curse. I'd hang out with friends, see a movie, try the Big Bang Burger Challenge, ugh. So much potential, so little opportunity," he raked a hand through his hair in frustration. Good thing Mona isn't here to hear that!  

"Wow. That was poetic," I laughed.

"Yep. I'm unbelievably charming and mysterious. How could someone resist me?" Oh, believe me, they can't.

... Did I really just think that?

"Oh yeah. You with your amazing hair and eyes and charm, oh, can't forget the air of mystery like you said..."

"Aww, stop it you're making me blush."

"Who knew you were so-" I was cut off by a series of coughs. Ugh. Worry flashed across my partner's face and he stood up.

"Do you need something? Cough medicine? I'll go get it. In the bathroom, right?"

"Yeah. Sorry. I think I should lay down." I coughed again pitifully, collapsing into my pillows. He nodded and left the room. Just when things were getting good. He's so... nice. Gosh is this boy trying to get me to fall further in love?!

But it's not love. It's just one-sided. I'm just being dumb. I coughed again, feeling phlegm stick at the back of my throat. Eww. I hate that he has to see me like this.

Akira came rushing back in and crouched down next to me. He placed the medicine on my nightstand. I watched as he carefully hovered over me, before cautiously propping me up with pillows like I was some fragile doll. He was so close to me I thought I might die. Shaking my head, I sighed and rasped out, "Geez, I'm not dying,"

He ignored me and lifted the medicine off the table and poured some into a spoon. He turned to me and gently lifted my head, his fingers under my jaw. He grinned, "Say 'Ahh',".

He placed his thumb over my bottom lip and I sighed, "Ahh," He set the spoon in my mouth, letting me swallow before retracting it again. He kept his thumb on my lips, wiping away the excess. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! He pulled away.

I covered my face with my hands, "I-I could've done that myself, y'know."

He quietly placed his warm hands over mine. He pulled them away from my face and smiled at me, "Yes, but I wanted to. You don't mind, right?"

His face was mere centimeters from mine, and I couldn't help but blush. "N-No..." I watched, practically in slow-motion, as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against my forehead. I blinked, not really grasping everything that was happening. Casually, as though he did this all the time, he let go, standing up again. "Well, I'll let you rest. Hopefully we can continue another time."

He walked over to the door, my eyes trailing him the whole way. Did that really just happen!? Am I really dreaming!!? He seemed unaffected by what had transpired. Um. Okay? Once he reached the door, he stopped, and turned around. "Oh, and (Y/N)?" I tilted my head, signalling for him to continue. "I'm glad I got to talk to you. You're adorable when you're flustered." he smirked, closing the door behind him. 

I blinked. 

Then I blinked again. 

Heat slowly creeped its way up my neck. Once my blush had reached the tip of my ears, I snapped back to my senses. WAIT WHAT.

And then I fainted.

A/N: I fell asleep like fifteen times writing this just because I was listening to the video above. Gosh diddly darn does it sound good. I had to actually stop the video and take a second to write this because godDAMN. 10/10 recommend listening to. I've been working on this one a while cause I COULDN'T GET PAST THE TEXTING PART OHMYGOD. But it's alright now because yay I did it. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 67 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...
204K 4.2K 23
like my haikyuu!! one-shots but for prettier and more gay boys + a different anime. 💦💦💦 requests; closed >_< i write fluff, angst, headcanon...
326K 4.4K 24
ONE-SHOTS I wanted there to be more male reader ones l take requests (THIS IS MY BOOK) - Moon ⚀ March 24: 7.08k readers!? March 27: 9.81k readers!? M...