Reborn as Sakura's Brother(OC...

By MonochromeRen

I was reborn...as Sakura's Brother...yay(can you tell it's sarcasm?). (Sigh) You may be asking why I'm not ha... More

Profile of Haruno Yoru
Yoru's outfit
Birth is Terrifying
My first 5 years in Naruto
The Academy
Shikamaru and Itachi
Shikamaru Interlude
The Voting
author's note
Sasuke's Interlude
Another Pairing Suggestion
No chapters Today
Graduation
Outfits
Teams
Kakashi-sensei
The Bell Test
Author's Note
D-ranks
Land of Waves Part 1
Land of Waves Arc Part 2
Land of Waves Arc Part 3
Land of Waves Arc Part 4
Author's Note/Excuse
On Hiatus
Discontinued....

Uchiha Massacre

27.4K 699 610
By MonochromeRen

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto or pics, but you guys know that. The song is called Itachi Uchiha Theme-Extended.

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

After three months with Itachi, the Uchiha Massacre happened. I was glad that he could help me and answer questions, that I forgot about the Uchiha clan situation. He seemed so happy and relieved to be around me, so I didn't bother him too much about his clan. I still remember when he came to speak with me after the massacre. He suddenly appeared in the middle of the night by my bedroom window. He opened it carefully and woke me up. He sat down on the floor and started to talk. Why he's leaving, if I was going to miss him,  if I could watch over his younger brother, etc.

*Flashback*

Clack. I woke up to the feeling of being watched and a hand patting my head. The hand stopped when he felt me waking up. I lifted my head and rubbed the sleepiness away from my eyes. I look at the intruder and saw that it was Itachi. But he seemed different, like a bit more sad. I got out of bed, went to the kitchen as quite as I could, and made some tea for us. When I finished making the tea, I walked back to my room.

Itachi sat down on the floor near my kotatsu. I also sat down and handed him a cup of jasmine tea. He smiled lightly and dranked the cup. I looked at him and asked, "Are you ok? Do you want to talk about anything?"

He sighed. "I killed my clan, all of them except my younger brother." He looked at me for my disgust and rejection. I, however, couldn't imagine how much pain he was in to  have to kill his clan. I moved closer to him and hugged him as best as I could. He looked down confused at my action. "What are you-" "It's okay. It must of been hard for you. You can stop being strong for a while." I interrupted him, and patted his head.

He looked at me as if I was a mystery. He buried his head into my chest and silently cried. I held on to him, not saying a word. I felt something, not pity, but sadness that he had to go through so much. After a few minutes of us being silent, he raised his head.

"Yoru, I'm leaving to go on a S-rank infiltration mission. I don't know when I'll be back. Can you watch out for my younger brother Sasuke? He will need all the help he can get from the people around him. Please, look out for him." He quietly asked me.

I smiled gently, "Why not. I'll look out for him and make sure he doesn't die. But you have to promise not to die, Ok?" He was quiet for a moment and then cheekily asked, "Will you miss me while I'm gone?" I was surprised by the question, but it seemed like he really wanted to know.

"Of course I will miss you. I'll miss you very much.", I answered seriously. He smiled and hugged me tighter. He inhaled and then exhaled. "I'll miss you too. So I'll give you this to remember I'll always to there when you need me." He let go of me and reached into his pocket. He brought out a beautiful necklace and clipped it around my neck.(AN: The necklace is the one from Yoru's Outfit)

He hugged me one more time and whispered, "You don't know how important you are to me." I was confused, since we only met three months ago. He ruffled my hair and gently kissed my forehead. He moved his hand to my cheek and then poked me on the forehead. Before I could say anything else, he vanished in raven feathers.

*Flashback End*

Damn that Uchiha! (Somewhere in a forest, the said Uchiha sneezed. 'Yoru must be talking about me.' He thought as he rubbed his nose.) He left feathers on my floor and I had to clean it up. Anyway, the next morning, the Hokage announce that Itachi had killed all of the Uchiha except his younger brother. So now Itachi is labeled missing-min and a traitor of leaf.

Sasuke was still in the hospital from the aftermath of Itachi's sharingan. Many people were going to see him and give their condolences. But I know he wouldn't want pity. If that happened to me, all I would want is somebody that I can trust, to stay by my side.

I don't know if he has anybody like that though. We're not in the same class, and we've certainly never talked to each other. So I wonder how I could watch over him. Wait, it's almost the end of the year and some people are switching class. So Sasuke might come be in our class. Sigh...that also means that Kiba and Naruto are also coming into this class. I hope Iruka-sensei can take care of them.

For the next few days Sasuke didn't come back to school. But when it was almost the last day of the Academy, he came to get his report card. I saw him walking through a crowd of fan girls following his footsteps, and adults trying to show false sympathy. I whistled, attracting Shika and Sakura's attention. "Man, I am so not jealous of that." I pointed to Sasuke while talking to Shika.

He look towards where I was pointing and shudders. "Fan girls...Troublesome...", he muttered. Sakura look at him too and said, "I don't see anybody special. It's just a brooding kid." I held in a laugh. Shika has no reservations and chuckled. Then I noticed what she had said. Gasp. She didn't get the fangirlism disease yet.

I looked at Sakura and said seriously," Sakura. No matter what, promise me you will never, ever, ever, be a fangirl. Ok?" She looked at me wondering why I was being so serious, but replied anyway. "Nii-chan, I promise to never, ever, ever, become a fangirl. At least of Uchiha." Good. I nodded.

We looked back at the gates from our classroom and saw Sasuke leave. After an hour we got our report cards and went home. Shika and I already shared our report cards. Shika got somewhere in the lower levels, but not dead last. He said that it was a tradition for the Naras to try and score the lowest they can. I was place in the top five. Sakura was in the top ten. So we did pretty good in our class.

Sakura and I were pretty happy to show our score to our parents. We were almost home when we past the park and I saw Uchiha hiding from his fangirls.

I stopped,  it told Sakura to keep on going. She asked why, but I said I would tell her later. I crept towards Sasuke silently, but quickly. I tapped him on the shoulder, and he almost jumped. He turned around and gave a glare. However it seemed more like a cat puffing out.

I grinned at him and gestured him to come out. He hesitated, before looking back to see if there were any fangirls around. When he saw that the cost was clear, he stepped out of his hiding place. I pulled him along when I saw that he was too slow. Suddenly a fangirl spotted us. She shouted and the others ran towards us. We ran towards my house. When it was in sight, I began to run even faster. I opened the door and pulled him inside the house. I slammed the door shut.

We both peeked through the curtains and saw them run past my house. We both sighed, relieved that they didn't find us. Suddenly he turned his head towards me and glared again. I sweat-dropped and asked,"What?"

His glare intensified, and he asked, "Who are you? And why did you bring me here?"

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

READ THIS- Important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, it's shorter than usual. I wrote this whole chapter in the car. My mom took me, my younger sisters, and the baby to the mall today. In this chapter, I wanted to focus on Yoru's place/role in Itachi's and Sasuke's life. He couldn't have stopped the massacre even if he wanted to. He was just an Academy student, a civilian-born to boot. No body would of believed him, and if they did, they would ask where he got the info from. Konoha could have thought that Yoru was a spy and killed him. Anyway, I left this story on a cliffhanger. Because the best way to end a story is to end on a cliffhanger. Hope you guys like it and anticipate the next one.

P.s. Can you guys vote wether you guys want

Itachi x Yoru x Haku

Or

Shikamaru x Yoru x Haku

Or

Itachi x Yoru x Shikamaru (but I don't know who should be in the middle)

Or

Just Yoru x Haku

Please comment. I had to think about the pairings because Itachi is very enamored with Yoru, and Yoru may feel more than just friendship with Itachi. Itachi knows his feeling, but Yoru doesn't. He kinda dense about love, since he never dated in his past life. It wasn't because he wasn't popular, but because people feel like they weren't good enough for him. Itachi first felt a crush on Yoru when he was singing and began to notice that he could always feel Yoru's chakra signature. He also knows where Yoru is all the time in the village. The necklace has a tracking seal on it, so when Yoru's in danger, he(Itachi) could always shunshin to Yoru.

The matter with Shikamaru is that he found someone that understands him and will let him be, but also has a backbone. Yoru lets Shikamaru have time to rest, but also gently encourage Shika. Yoru doesn't have a very violent personality like most of the girls in Naruto either. So Shikamaru's feelings almost reach love towards Yoru, but have not yet, since he wasn't given the talk yet by his father. Once he's been given the 'TALK' he will be awkward around Yoru for a while, because he realizes his feelings for Yoru were love, well you guys have to decided wether or they will be a pair.

And if you guys have any other pairing suggestions, please suggest them. I may or may not put them into the story though, so please don't get mad. And no harem for Yoru. I never really liked harems. Thank you guys for your time and patience.

Sincerely your author, MonochromeRen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 21 34
hey y'all this is my first fanfic so don't roast me but this is the story of Kyo Uchiha. i am still writing and will be updating as often as i can so...
119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...
301K 9.4K 42
Are you staying in Konoha? great. Can you say hi for me to a kid...? Don't worry it's impossible to miss him out. His hairs always reflect the light...
293 13 5
β€’β€’β€’β—‹β—‹β—‹β—‹β—‹β€’β€’β€’ (Y/n) your average 17 year old girl who was satisfied with her peaceful life dies in an accident, Later she accepted the deal with a bore...