bittersweet » hunlay [COMPLET...

By xingge

in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sequel?

nine

930 70 32
By xingge

sehun;

"get up, loser." my brother snatched my cozy blanket off.

"you piece of shit, go away!" i kicked him in the balls, at least i got my blanket back.

"yAH!!" he winced and fell off the ground with a thud, leaving himself speechless. "you...i'll kill you, oh sehun." he said frustratingly.

"whatever, leave please." i wrapped myself with the blanket again.

"GET. UP. WE. ARE. LATE. ALREADY." he pushed me off my bed and i fell hardly, left me moaning in pain on the ground. "you snoozed your alarm 20 times?! yah sehun!" my brother lurked my phone on the bed. we cursed at each other, wasting more time.

"my arm and leg are bruised because of you, pabo." i sneered.

"my balls are bruised because of you, stupid!" he gritted his teeth.

despite all the never ending war going on between us, we went into our seperate cars to go to school. only god knows what would happen if we were in the same car. he kept honking me from behind for being fast then i purposely slowed down, i could already hear him cursing from here.

"you really want to fight huh?" my brother pinched my ear when we headed to the school front door.

"yes i do." i said with full pettiness. he tightened the pinch and i almost shouted. "hyung! hajima hyung!" i slapped his hand numerous times to stop him from pinching me. he finally stopped and smirked.

"i swear hyung, i'll get revenge." i hoarsely said.

"if you say so. go to class." he said flatly.

i made ugly faces to him and he did it back to me. we cursed at each other before we headed to our classes. he's obviously a senior so his class is way further from mine, xiumin knows him but not very well like me. guess who's more special to the seniors? me.

-

"seriously sehun? late again?" teacher scolded me again for being late.

"yeah, seriously." i said in a blink.

"go to your seat!" she flared her eyes at me.

my classmates weren't even fazed by me and my late arrival, they all remained poker faced. they wouldn't dare to laugh at me, unless they want to die. although, chen, chanyeol and kyungsoo looked really tired from last night.

"you guys all look like vampires with more dark circles." baekhyun said. "what did you all plan without me?" he sniveled.

"we were just hanging out at kai's place, nothing much. you probably had more fun with taeyeon anyways." i said, half asleep.

"we were." baekhyun smirked. it took me minutes to realize what he actually meant then i smacked his head with a book. "ouch! excuse you." he said offensively.

"i don't want to know whatever you did with taeyeon last night, im telling you in advance just in case." i said. he just laughed it off.

i caught yixing, my seatmate, smirking when i side eyed him. what was that? what was he thinking?

"yixing knows what's up." baekhyun grinned. we both looked at yixing.

"disgusting." he shrugged it off and decided to cover his ears, but somehow still smirking.

"losing control, yixing?" baekhyun teased.

"i can't hear you!" yixing said loudly. i covered my mouth, pretending not to smirk or anything. did he want another detention for fuck's sake?

suho glared at our direction, mouthing some words to us. probably just telling us to stop being problematic and focus on whatever's topic we were learning. baekhyun nodded and stopped talking to us, his back facing us since his seat was infront of me. i pretended to think when the teacher glanced at my direction just in case. "ah, oh sehun. seems like you know the answer." the teacher called. well, shit.

"i don't know." i said. the teacher stared at me for a few seconds then asked yixing. he got it right, again. how is it that he knew something even though he wasn't concentrating at all?!

"yixing kinda saved your ass again, be thankful." chanyeol muttered. i eyed him thoroughly. he did that 'go on, do it' facial expression to me.

"foreigner..." i whispered to yixing. he stared back at me.

"th- nothing." nevermind.

"you sure you don't need anything, sehun?" he asked, full of concerns.

"no, do i look like i need any help?" i rolled my eyes. yixing looked unimpressed so he decided to not respond to me. chanyeol kicked my leg from behind and i flinched.

"should've said thank you." chanyeol muttered. i furrowed my eyebrows in response.

-

there were loads of people gathering at the notice board in the hallways, possibly checking out the recent information. the sounds of people sighing, laughing and dumbfounded were loud to my ears as i got closer. "no way!" "oh my god!" "yessss im partnered with my bestfriend!!"

"make room." i said seriously to the people. "i said, make room." i repeated. they suddenly made a way for me to see the new information. they all became quiet and obedient for some reason, all i did was say 'make room for me'.

"guys its oh sehun..." some girl giggled. "i know right! such a hottie." another one said 'quietly'. "dominant one he is, i like that about him." another chick said seductively while trailing her hand on my chest.

i quickly caught her hand and pushed it away aggresively. "what do you think you're doing?!" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"i know you like it, sehun." the unknown girl giggled and thought she was cute and all.

"oh please, get out of the way." i clenched my jaw.

"if that's what my future husband say then okay." she blushed and grinned like an idiot. she's obviously crazy the fuck? i ignored her, didn't even look at her face. and studied the new information quietly. there were so many names listed with small fonts for the camping activity held by tomorrow. i had to look at it closely.

"....
24. Park Chanyeol x Byun Baekhyun
25. Kim Jongdae x Kim Junmyeon
26. Do Kyungsoo x Kim Jongin
27. Kim Minseok x Lu Han
28. Oh Sehun x Zhang Yixing
29. ....."

no fucking way. no.

-

"did you guys see the list?" chanyeol chuckled.

"yeah i did. i really don't want to end up with chen, he keeps whining and doesn't get any of my jokes!" suho complained.

"that's obviously because your jokes aren't funny!" chen argued back. aigoo, things aren't gonna turn out well in the tent for them both.

"baekhyun's my partner." chanyeol said, blushing even.

"just try not to be noisy..."
baekhyun grinned.

"what are you guys talking about? you and chanyeol are both the noisiest people in here there's no point telling chanyeol to be quiet when you're also noisy." chen said without hesitation. both baekhyun and chanyeol shot him a glare.

"says the one who's also noisy." suho muttered loudly.

"aish! shi-" chen cursed and threw a bottle at him.

"finally...some chanbaek moment." i grinned. the others agreed except the two of course, chanyeol said nothing but baekhyun tried to shrug it off. "shut up baekhyun, you like being with chanyeol we can see that." we laughed. they blushed and did some action to prevent talking instead.

"yo what's up?" xiumin interrupted our conversation and took a seat beside baekhyun. the guy who called xiumin yesterday tagged along with him. luhan, if im not mistaken? a hyung too in fact. the guys exchanged some looks together. xiumin nudged luhan on the ribs.

"oh! im luhan nice to meet yall." he bowed. "im...chinese, also xiumin's friend." he then smiled sweetly. we all greeted him individually except me. "he's pretty quiet over there." luhan giggled and pointed at me.

"he isn't. probably just shy around new good looking guys." kyungsoo teased me. i stomped his foot under the table, making him groan.

"anyways, luhan's my camping partner. he's a nice guy indeed, we also share the same interest." xiumin blurted out.

"like what interest? girls? we know that already." i scoffed. all heads turned to me. xiumin just smirked and luhan kind of facepalmed. they all said their partners for the camping activity, leaving it to the last person which was me.

"how about you sehun? your turn." suho asked.

"a girl that i don't bother to know." i lied.

"seriously?! how lucky are you?" kai fake gasped.

"don't be stupid, the school won't easily allow girls with boys in the same tent together." suho rolled his eyes. kai sent him a stare. "tell us the truth."

"a guy that i don't really like." i crossed my arms.

"yah! say it properly!" kyungsoo lost his patience.

"fucking zhang yixing okay?" i groaned.

"maybe its fate." chanyeol smirked and the rest of them laughed except luhan, who just got to know us.

"zhang yixing? sounds like a chinese name." luhan said.

"he is, more annoying than ever." i spat.

"i think he likes that yixing guy." luhan 'whispered' to xiumin. loud enough for me to hear from here. xiumin and the others instantly agreed and nodded slightly.

"yah! seriously?!" i yelled, shutting my eyes while rubbing my temples in circling motion.

"seriously." they all said in unison with devilish smirks plastered on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 252 25
"When you're young, they assume you know nothing."
9.9K 336 24
At Busan High, you've gotten used to the way things work. You stay quiet and out of the way at school, but at his place, you find him in between your...
8.3K 225 8
In which Chanyeol and Baekhyun have a game of their own and decide to let Sehun participate. He doesn't know what he's getting into, but he's more th...
2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart