Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

بواسطة MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... المزيد

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 41.

99 23 32
بواسطة MohikaArya

*unedited*

___

"Ciara? Did you listen what Jasmine said?" Jason lightly shook my shoulder.

Should I burst out of fury? Should I scream? Should I cry? Should I kill Nick? Should I go to Harry? Should I even react?

My whole body went numb. I couldn't feel anything except the crazy beating of heart which was now in my throat. The only thing I could think of was images of Harry locked up behind the bars as the policemen would interrogate him mercilessly.

"I-I want to go to Harry." I sputtered with my trembling lips. My hands were trembling at my sides and my legs were not supporting my body anymore.

"Okay but at least wear something warm." Jason looked at my bare legs and then I realised I was actually standing barefoot on the cold ground for so long.

For the thousandth time in a day, I rushed up to my room and threw on whatever jeans I could get from my closet without even looking at it since my mind was already busy filling me up with pessimistic thoughts.

Fuck my life but after fucking Nick.

"Get into the car." Maybe Jason or Jasmine said and the next thing I noticed was, I was being dragged to the backseat of the car and the loud roar of engine bringing it into life and someone's hand on my lap.

"Don't worry it's just a minor issue. Harry will get out if it soon." I turned my head to right and processed what Jasmine said.

"What will happen now?" My mouth was parched and definitely needed gallons of water but at the moment I didn't want to care about myself. All I could think of was Harry and how can I get him out of the trouble.

"I don't know when the bail is possible, but the issue is minor and it would be even better if-" I was listening to Jason carefully but he suddenly stopped.

"If?" I pressed, "Jason don't leave your sentences like this. Tell me properly, please."

"If Nick takes the complaint back, only then Harry can be set free without any complications." I opened my mouth to say that I'll go to him but he quickly cut me off, "But you won't go to him. I have seen Harry and he already told me that you'd try your level best to go to Nick and Harry has advised you to not go and risk yourself."

"Harry can't control me from a damn cell. I'm meeting Nick and that's final." I announced and Jason shook his head, "I won't let you. Harry will kill me with his bare hands."

"He cannot do anything like that. Just don't let him know that I will go to him, it will be fine." Both looked at me as if I'm committing even a bigger crime but didn't speak anything.

"I really wish that crazy guy isn't here." Jason mumbled but loud enough for me to hear that he was talking about Nick as we were pulling up in the parking near to a police station.

"Ciara, I'm begging you. Please, don't talk to Nick, if you want I'll talk to him just listen to me." Jasmine forced me to face her and with the corner of my eye I could see Jason with a pleading look on his face as well. Harry is really a threatening bitch.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door stepping out of it.

The freezing temperature went down to the core of my bones and it irritated the hell out of me to jog up to the station's door and swinging it wide open. But, like I've said I didn't care, all I wanted was to see Harry and before that, I wanted to talk to that dick.

The place was airy, many officials were roaming here and there with multiple files piled up in their hands, many making phone calls and some people in casual clothing conversing with them. Probably getting their close ones out of trouble. I had never seen a place like this before with my own eyes, I always used to imagine this place to be like what I saw in movies. Well, reality is different from fictions, anyways.

"Excuse me?" I asked the officer who was sitting at the addressing area.

"Yes?" That man looked like he was in his late thirties with short blonde hair, fit body and all that a policeman should look like, "How may I help you?"

I opened my mouth to ask for Harry but I felt someone's stare at the back of my head. I don't know how, but I felt it.

When I turned around, both of my friends were approaching me and on my left I saw Nick standing beside a wall with a smug grin on his stupid face. I almost exploded like an atom bomb.

With huge strides, I marched up to him already hearing Jason quietly telling me to stop but that didn't sway my determination of beating the living shit out of him.

With immense amount of self-control I gathered my thoughts of keeping my calm and stood at my full height in front of him, still shorter than him by many inches.

"Before you start your vague rant of me filling a case against him, just know that I won't change my decision unless you fulfill one of my conditions." That smug expression never left his face and I mentally yelled at myself to not shove him against a window pane.

"What is that condition?" I rolled my eyes and he narrowed his gaze on me

"Be my girl, leave him. Just forget him and I'll let him go." He crossed his arms over his chest.
Such. A. Dick.

"Listen," I dramatically sighed showing how great it is of me to be standing in front of him, "Even after whatever bullshit you keep pulling on me, I don't do anything against you. I have plenty of eye witnesses to ascertain the fact that you have physically hurt me. It won't take a single second for me to sue you."

He parted his lips to defend himself but we both knew he was completely taken aback with my comeback so I raised my hand to stop him and took a quick breath to continue speaking, "There's no point in threatening you because I'm not that kind of a person. Just think of all the stupidity you've committed so far and are about to commit right now and how many lives are affected by it. I'm not asking you to apologise, go home and think about it. Think of all the times you have harassed me and what if your mom or sister would have been at my place. How would you react?" I pointed at the string of cells behind us, "Harry did all that to protect me which is completely justified. Whatever decision you made is an example of stupidity and whatever you think next, we both really don't care."

Without even giving him a chance to speak, I walked off and just then Jasmine was quick to come by my side.

"What did you say? And what was his answer?" She hissed and I shrugged nonchalantly, "I don't know what have I said. I think bail is the only option left at the moment."

She nodded understandably and I saw Jason making way towards us.

"I presume you must have talked to Nick." He shook his head, "But still, do you want to meet Harry?"

My heart raced at unimaginable speed listening to his name. "Yes, I'll meet him." Jason nodded and began walking away, "Come with me. It might take a few minutes to take permission so you have to wait."

I walked behind him like a lost puppy and soon we ended in an empty hallway with a row of vacant chairs giving a clue to me to sit down.

"I'll be right back. Do you need something?" Jasmine asked and I shook my head. If I ate anything, that would definitely come out.

After what I seems like hours of waiting, where actually it had been just a few minutes, Jason came along with an officer and motioned me to come with them.

The cells were surprisingly in better condition than what I used to see in the movies but still, jail is jail. That queasy feeling from the pit of my stomach was not subsiding.

"You just have few minutes. Make it count then we will call you back, Miss." That officer spoke in his heavy voice and pointed towards the second last cell in the sea of millions.

I inhaled a heavy breath and started moving towards the cell. I peeked inside and almost immediately my eyes locked up with Harry.

The cell was typical dark and I could easily spot Harry's silhouette leaning on the wall and hear his quiet muttering to himself.

As soon as he saw me, his eyes widened as if my visit was unexpected and started making way towards me.

"Baby? Are you okay?" He held the bars and I moved forward just to intake his breath which I have been missing for so long.

"Yes I am okay. Harry tell me if you are or not." I knew my eyebrows were furrowed and I was almost on the verge of crying because I couldn't see him like this. He was in the cell because of me and I was the one who couldn't get him out of the trouble.

"My girl," He reached his arm out to caress my cheek, being as gentle as ever and I leaned into his touch, savoring it. "Tell me honestly if you talked to Nick."

My eyes teared opened and my body stiffened. How can I tell him that I had a vague talk with Nick and his dumb proposal of becoming 'his' just so that I can get Harry out of this jail?

"Tell me, baby." His voice was in between a threat and a plea.

"Yes I-"

"Mr. Styles, the charges against you have been taken back. You are a free man now." The superintendent's voice was clearly audible from good ten feet away and his words made me freeze in my place.

"What?" My head snapped towards the direction of the cell, "How can this happen?" Harry scowled hard.

"The victim took back the complaint. Simple." Policeman shrugged and took the bunch of keys out of his pocket and settled on one, unlocking the gate with it.

He jerked Harry to drag him outside earning a profanity from my dear boy and Mr. Jack, the officer, unlocked his handcuffs. Since Harry is a free man now, I can breathe properly and still try to stifle a laughter seeing their crazy banter.

"Act like this one more time, you'll be in the locker again, kid." He warned and Harry timidly nodded trying hard to hide is naughty smirk.

"Where's Harry? Harry Styles? We are here to see him." A familiar impatient voice made our heads snap to the same direction.

"Boys." Harry called out and all the boys looked in our direction, their furrowed eyebrows relaxing as they both start rushing towards us.

"Fuck, Harry what happened? Why are you in here?" Liam shifted his panicked look towards me, "Ciara? Are you okay?"

I opened my mouth to reply but the officer was quick to cut me off, "Show your concern in home. Get away, let him complete some formalities." Mr. Jack spat and we all hurriedly moved away.

By the time I had told all the shit Nick had pulled (barring the condition he had offered for setting Harry free) and how he miraculously took the charges back, Harry was done with all the formalities.

All the boys were too interested and enthralled as if I was narrating a thriller movie scene to them. Having said that I still wasn't getting the fact straightened up about how Nick agreed in the first place. What could have been the possible reasons? If just one little counseling helped to change a human, then definitely I'm a humanitarian.

"Ciara." Zayn's voice rung in my ears and I shook away my aimless thoughts observing Harry converse with the three boys.

"I am really sorry for what happened. In fact, we all are." His head hung low on his neck and I placed my hands on his shoulders tip toeing, "It's completely okay Zayn. It was not your fault or anyone's. It's settled now." My words made him lock eyes with me and I searched for any disapproval for my choice of words in his eyes, which I didn't get thankfully.

Zayn offered a forced smile and I lightly shoved him at his side earning an honest chuckle from him.

"Angry Bird, come on we are going home." From a distance I spotted Harry gawking at me just like a predator does and I suddenly wanted to sink in the ground.

"I guess that's a wrap. Take care both of you." Zayn lightly placed his hand at the small of my back motioning me to join the group of four boys.

I really don't know why the boys headed to different directions when in reality we all had the same destination.

"Harry?" I asked once all the boys had left and we were walking alone on the sidewalk.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay? Or are you angry? Why did the boys leave? Aren't they coming with us? Why are you so-"

I was about to complete my rant when Harry huffed and lightly yanked my face with his hands and firmly pressed his plump lips against mine.

The kiss was awaited, rushed, passionate and full of emotions. I could easily taste mint in his mouth. My cheeks instantly heated up and my whole body was set on fire with his touch and the warmth radiating off him. I can never get used to this feeling because everytime, it only increases it's intensity.

I involuntarily parted my lips giving Harry a chance to slip his tongue in as I considered it a great opportunity to wrap my arms around his slim waist.

With my heart in my throat beating at an unimaginable speed and my shaky legs, I pulled away and looked at him with wide eyes, "What was that for?"

Even though his hands were shaking as well, he gave me a full blown confident smirk, "We are going to the boys' house and definitely we don't need any audience there. You have a lot to answer, baby."

His voice was resembling thick gravel and was so raspy, that I forgot we have just left a police station after what it feels like years.

I stupidly nodded, not knowing what really he is up to and he entwined our fingers together moving farther away from the deadly place.

"Where are Jason and Jasmine?" I mused out loud.

"They were here too?" Harry raised his eyebrows at me.

"Of course they were. They were the only reason because of whom I got to know about you." I crossed my arms over my chest still thinking where could they have possibly left. I didn't even have my phone to call them. My basic necessities always leave me during the time I need them the most.

"Relax, they must have gone somewhere else. Maybe they had some other important work." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we waited for a taxi.

All through the ride, Harry kept his hand on my lap, his fingers lightly tracing unrecognizable patterns erupting butterflies in my stomach. I had to bite the insides of my cheeks just to hide that sneaky smile appearing because of it.

My thoughts were scattered all over the place. Thinking about what had happened just now and if it were a normal thing. How would Harry's parents react to it? What will my dad say? He might even file restriction charges against him too. But still, at the end of the day Nick took back the complaint for some unknown reason and now Harry is here with me. Safe and happy.

Yet I have to know from him how all the shit broke down when I was not around.

"Babe, stop thinking dirty things about us. We are almost home." Harry grinned devilishly and in turn I smacked his arm gaining another chuckle from him.

The way he turns every stressed situation into a light hearted and funny one always catches me off guard. I have always tried to be this carefree when it comes to problems, but my stupid head won't stop judging pros and cons of each and every goddamned detail of it. Mostly cons though.

"Harry, can I ask you something?" I mumbled playing with his long fingers.

"Of course love." He adorably intertwined our fingers and planted a kiss at the back of my hand. And my cheeks turned pink.

"How can you be so nonchalant towards every problem? How does your brain do that?" I pouted my lips childishly.

"It's a hard job. Only talented people can do that. You just start living with me 24/7 and you'll learn fast." He smugly remarked and I chose to roll my eyes at his words.

"You have reached your destination." The GPS announced and the taxi driver started pulling up in front of the boys' house.

"Angry Bird, is that your dad's  car?" Harry looked over at my shoulder and I noticed that besides Harry's car, another black colored vehicle was also parked over there and at the entrance of the house, my fuming dad.

***

A/N

Holy bananas in a watermelon.

My school is killing me. I don't have a single second to spare but still, I love my readers and I'll do anything for them.

That sounds so cheesy. ;)

Take care. X

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...