COLLIDE ♕ k.m

By lowkeyserenity

Cyrena Bennett, led a simple life but everything changed in a blink of an eye. Vampirism isn't easy on anyone... More

COLLIDE
CAST
𝕀.
𝕀𝕀.
𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕀𝕍.
𝕍.
𝕍𝕀.
𝕍𝕀𝕀.
𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕀𝕏.
𝕏.
𝕏𝕀.
𝕏𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕀𝕍.
𝕏𝕍.
𝕏𝕍𝕀.
𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕏.
𝕏𝕏𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍.
𝕏𝕏𝕍.
𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏.
𝕏𝕏𝕏.
𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀.
𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍.
𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍.
Editing? Sequel? Explanation.
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

𝕏𝕀𝕏.

5.4K 159 16
By lowkeyserenity

"Leaving again?" Tyler's voice was heard and I looked over at him, leaning on his elbows to look at me. I had ended up at Tyler's house again, and he had caught me again sneaking out.

"I'm a very busy girl."

"You leave every time."

"This only happens to be the second out of the fourth time you've caught me." I said, pulling my clothes back on.

"I'm just going to say it out, I like you and last night made me confirm my feelings for you. And I want to be in a relationship with you." Tyler says and I smiled slightly.

"Is your mum home? I think I'll grab that coffee."

"Don't change the subject." Tyler says and I sigh.

"I know you want to be in a relationship but I don't know how I can. I haven't had the best luck with this department and I guess I'm avoiding that." I said, and he comes closer to me.

"I like you a lot Cy and being with you would be the absolute best thing. I promise that I will always be here for you, through the bad and the good." Tyler says, picking up my chin making me look at him, "We don't have to label this if you don't want too." I pushed him back on the bed, hovering over him.

"You're cheesy, has anyone told you that." I said, smiling down at him.

"You have that effect on me." He says, leaning up and kissing me making me smile into the kiss.

"Tyler, honey I- oh, hi Cyrena." Ms Lockwood walks in, making me get off Tyler quickly and Tyler sitting up quickly.

"Morning Ms Lockwood." I said, trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Please sweetheart you can call me Carol."

"Mum, you have to knock before coming in." Tyler says, scowling and his mum smiles lightly.

"I'm sorry for interrupting. I'll come back later." She says, winking at me before walking out. Tyler basically pushes her out, closing the door behind her and he turns around to me making me laugh.

"What?" Tyler says, looking at me with a smile.

"That's the second time you're mum has caught us, my vamp hearing might be out a bit all things considered." I said, making him laugh.

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be, I've never actually got to experience the whole awkward catching us thing." I said, and Tyler chuckles.

"That was embarrassing."

"No it was cute. I've never been with a guy-,"

"Who's not immortal." Tyler says and I laughed.

"Technically my ex-girlfriend wasn't immortal, she was a witch."

"Wait, ex-girlfriend?"

"Yeah, she was the first girl I got with when I moved away from New Orleans. Thinking being with a girl after boys would be great, I was wrong." I said, chuckling making Tyler laugh with me.

"I can change your mind on that." Tyler says making me smirk.

"I'm counting on it." I said, before we kissed again. We hung out with each other for another couple minutes before I had to go home.

I got home and was bombarded by Damon who asked where I was considering I left Elena and him alone, now they were on the way to Chicago where I had to go with them. I proceeded to tell Damon he was being a drama queen before packing a bag to join them.

"You really think Stefan is in Chicago?" I asked looking at Elena.

"Yeah, I mean that's our best guess. Have you ever been?"

"I blacked out most of it." I said, and she gives me a look, "What? I'm a 700 year old vampire who ran with The Originals, of course I did."

"So, you and Tyler official or? I'm asking on behalf of us girls." Elena says and I chuckled.

"We're taking things slow. I explained to him about how shitty my previous relationships have been and he's respected that."

"Friends with benefits then?"

"I don't want to think about it that way." I said, sighing as we finished packing the things in.

"Look, from what I can tell, you like him, and I know your past relationships have fucked up but that should stay in the past and you should stick to the now. Tyler likes you and everyone can see it. If you want to be with him, be with him, don't let anything stop you." Elena says.

"Not if I can help it." Damon says, winking and I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him.

"Thank you for the advice Elena." I said, looking at her and Damon rolls his eyes.

"Let's get going."

The road trip to Chicago was something else, I managed to tune out Damon and Elena who were somewhat bickering the entire time. I fell asleep half way there when I was being woken up by Damon.

"Hey, grandma, we're here." I hear Damon's voice.

"I could play jump rope with your insides before you even breathe the next sentence." I replied without opening my eyes, I hear Elena laughing and knowing Damon he was rolling his eyes.

"Come on, we have to search this whole place." Damon says and I sighed, opening up my eyes before getting out of the car. I looked around the familiar place, smiling as it brings back the memories of being here. I saw we weren't far from a place I remembered and I began to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Don't wait up." I said, and I hear him sigh as I walked away.

I was walking down the familiar streets and I came to the bar I was looking for, 'Gloria's Bar'. I smirked as I remember the only place in Chicago, where I mildly blacked out. I walked into the bar instantly I see Stefan and Klaus in the bar.

"And to think searching for you guys was going to be hard." I said, snapping their attention to me. I spotted Gloria sitting amongst the two, her eyes widen and she stands up.

"Cyrena? Is that really you?" Gloria says, walking over to me.

"In the flesh, and damn Gloria you look great." I said, and she chuckles hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"It's good to see you too baby Salvatore." I said, and he looks at me, "I was looking for a getaway."

"Where's Axel these days? I haven't seen the both of you in years." Gloria says and I pursed my lips as I looked at Klaus.

"Asshole over there killed him, completing his unnecessary ritual." I said, keeping a straight face. I was now able to talk about Axel without crying every time.

"I'm sorry." Gloria says to me, not before she glares at Klaus.

"Oh come on love, I've said sorry." Klaus says and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll get going, it was great seeing you again G." I said, kissing her cheek. I go to leave but Klaus vamp speeds in front of me, I go to step around him but he stops me.

"Stay a while love."

"A stake to the heart sounds more appealing."

"You and Stefan can prepare us some drinks." Klaus says and I scoffed.

"Don't be surprised if I spit in yours, Lord Niklaus." I said, fake curtsying and he chuckles in amusement.

I pushed past him and walking over to the bar where Stefan was already waiting and starting on the drinks. I looked at Stefan who was more focused on eavesdropping on the conversation so I did the same.

"Well, obviously, you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole. But a curs that old...we'd have to contact the witch who created it." Gloria says and I grabbed my whiskey before plopping down next to her. Klaus gives me a look and I raised an eyebrow, staying seated.

"Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead." Klaus responds.

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah." Gloria says and I choke on my drink.

Rebekah. I haven't seen her since Klaus daggered her on the 20's, we fought that day too and didn't talk, well I didn't talk to him for a month. Rebekah was like my sister. He did it with Kol and then Rebekah.

"Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied." Klaus says and I snap out of my daze scoffing.

"I wonder where she is Niklaus? Maybe she's off married-oh, wait, no you wouldn't let her love anyone. My second best guess is she's daggered." I said, smiling sarcastically at him.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria tells Klaus.

"What is this?" Stefan's voice broke our conversation, I looked back to see him holding a photo.

"Well, I told you Stefan. Chicago's a magical place."

"But this is me. With you and Cyrena." Stefan says and I give him a confused look.

"Wait, what?" I say, putting my drink down and walking over to Stefan. And he was right, there we were, Stefan, Klaus and me.

===

"This doesn't make sense, why don't I remember you or seeing Cyrena?" Stefan asked, as Klaus had led us to some warehouse. I too wanted to know, I knew Chicago had some black holes but this was different.

"You said it yourself, that time had a lot of dark holes."

"Then why don't I remember him Niklaus?"

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" Stefan asks.

"I'm a little bust right now. Memory lane will have to wait." Klaus says and I could tell Stefan was growing irritated. I knew Klaus was just tugging us along especially me so I didn't go anywhere. Amidst my thinking, Stefan grabs Klaus by the arm making him spin around.

"What the hell is going on? Answer me." Stefan asks and Klaus takes his arm out of Stefan's grip.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you."

Klaus then tells us the story about how he and Stefan met. But I don't know how I fit into this. I remember Bekah with a guy and I'm quite sure I met him, but I surely would've remembered it was Stefan.

"So, I knew another original vampire?" Stefan asks and Klaus starts walking away with a smirk on his face.

"If you can't handle it, then don't ask." Klaus walks up to the coffin and opening it to reveal Rebekah.

"Beks." I said, smiling sadly forgetting for a moment about our current situation. Klaus stroked Rebekah's cold veiny face as Stefan walks up and stands on the other side of Klaus looking into the coffin.

"I don't recognise her." Stefan states and I let out a little chuckle.

"Don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than Klaus'. One of the many reasons we got along." I say, smirking and Stefan looks at me.

"What were the other reasons?" Stefan asks and I smirked.

"A conversation for another time." I say and Klaus pulls the dagger out of her body.

"Time to wake up, little sister." He says, and we all dispersed around the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 17.8K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...
589K 22.8K 51
𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 | ❝Tell the wolves I'm home.❞ Rhea Lockwood never really believed in the supernatural. She was often seen as a r...
56.3K 2.2K 32
When she learned that vampires were real, she vowed never to forge a relationship with one. And at first, that seemed easy, until she met one of the...
358K 11.3K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...