His

By hiddengirl1996

This is a story about a girl named Aana peige. She was 20, Beautiful, shy and soft spoken but to her parents... More

prologue
Characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1.02k Views So Happy😀
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Fiction Award
10k Views
#68 In Romance
101 K Views Seriously
Epilogue
Lucky To Be Doomed
The Fiction Award 2018

Words To Be Quoted

12.8K 251 1
By hiddengirl1996

This book is not a story its about something which will surely help you in future.

  Salam guys not just all book be dramatic, emotional, romantic, thriller or horror stories . A person should read a book at least to have a little knowledge.

   Here i present you a book which will surely give you knowledge and helps you in future. This book is different from other books. This book have quotes in it. Quotes like Allah's words, Prophets SAS hadees, life, struggle happiness, sad, loneliness, family, friends, betrayal, and the list goes on and on....

    And you guys can also help me while sending me quotes. I will surely take that into consideration. And I'll also write the name of the person who have send me.

_______________________________________

  Hey guys,

          I have two news for you, 1 you guys know by now. Its about my new book so please guys at least take a look may be you guys like it.

    And the other news is the his personal assistant is now on #54 in romance hurry. I am really happy that you guys are supporting me so much. It means a lot to me. Thank you thank you guys for your love and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.8K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
2.2K 152 15
Dedication : To everyone who are fond of unexpected love ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "No need to return my love. Just smile at me every m...
4.7M 108K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
141K 6.1K 59
What will happen when two most arrogant people meet each other? Meet Anika, a simple Bangladeshi girl who leaves her country for a better future. And...