Roses & Thorns

By Sincerely_EAH

"Is this how you are with your clients? They tell you what to do and you drip all over yourself." I bit my li... More

Disclaimer
Chapter Two: A Gun
Chapter Three: Cute Little Mouth
Chapter Four: The Boss
Chapter Five: Goodnight Rosemary
Chapter Six: The Great Escape
Chapter Seven: Cool Off
Chapter Eight: In Trouble
Chapter Nine: Selfless Gesture
Chapter Ten: Sitting Duck
Chapter Eleven: Cinnamon
Chapter Twelve: Good Girl
Chapter Thirteen: Cat and Mouse
Chapter Fourteen: Liquid Fantasy
Chapter Fifteen: Six Months
Chapter Sixteen: No Modesty
Chapter Seventeen: In Plain Sight
Chapter Eighteen: Business and Pleasure
Chapter Nineteen: Change of Heart
Chapter Twenty: Control Me
Chapter Twenty One: Not Sorry
Chapter Twenty Two: Dead Woman Walking
Chapter Twenty Three: A Coincidence
Chapter Twenty Four: Back Home
Chapter Twenty Five: Cause of Death
Chapter Twenty Six: Shattered Pieces
Chapter Twenty Seven: Louder Baby
Chapter Twenty Eight: Perfect Pawn
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thank You
Epilogue
New Story!

Chapter One: Mouth Shut

145K 3.4K 2.5K
By Sincerely_EAH

There's nothing glamorous about being a whore. Maybe the job of an escort came with some florid perks but a girl could only be so lucky. There was a fine line that I was quite familiar with at this point, therefore, I wasn't offended.

So when my service was requested, I did exactly what I had been accustom to doing for the past few months. I went into the employee bathroom of Lush, starred at my reflection in the mirror for five minutes while circulating the same four words in my mind: Independent, Safe, Sometimes Smart. It was the only thing that gave my job a purpose. I had to ensure my well being to some extent.

"Rose, wrap it up, you have a client out here waiting for you." I heard my supervisor, Mr. Roth, say in his gravely voice.

I sighed heavily, giving my reflection one last glance before turning to leave the bathroom. 

Mr.Roth was exceptionally short and had the worlds farthest receding hairline as a result of poor genetics.

"Sorry, I had to freshen up." I lied.

"Just remember," he began without acknowledging or caring about my time in the bathroom, "no sex. I reminded your guy but you can never be too careful." He said to me as if this were my first week as a Lush girl.

I'd been here for almost 4 months already and though it had been difficult for me in the beginning to understand what this grotesque job entailed, I was no longer considered a novice.

"I know Mr. Roth." I said, approaching the back door of the club. He gave me a nod then walked in the opposite direction as I accosted the gray Benz that would lead me to my fate tonight.
• • • • • •
Steven Greene, or Master as he liked me to call him, brought me to his Upper West Side apartment with that giddy smile he always wore when he requested my services. Even worse, he insisted on awkward small talk at each stop light. I hated small talk with anyone and Steven was no exception even if he was a frequent client that paid me on a consistent basis.

"I had an exhausting day at work." He said, kicking off his shoes once we entered the apartment. "So tease me, play with yourself, and then let me-"

"I got it." I said quickly before the words that followed made me gag.

Lush provided very unique services. Young, conventionally attractive women were employed as shot girls, strippers, or "Lush girls" for the club that serviced men off all ages. The same girls were always up for request meaning, if a man wanted her, he could have her at any time in any place. For a price.

Usually the request was for a simple lap dance or even a strip tease in a private room. However, sex was never an option and the only sexual acts we could undergo was foreplay. Hand jobs, blow jobs, anything involving a dildo, was approved. But of course, there were very specific exceptions.

It was a basic concept but some clients took it to new levels and channeled their inner sadist to enhance their pleasure against the stringent limitations.

Steven Greene was exactly that type of client because he was above the rules. No one could tell him otherwise.

I set my purse down on one of his gaudy pieces of furniture and scanned the room quickly before he came out of his walk-in closet.

Greene had something to prove being nouveau riche in Upper Manhattan with flamboyant art pieces hanging from his walls and golden speckled couch cushions. But above all, he had to prove to me that he exercised control because of all of his money. Which was why I was stuck here with him in the first place and why I would never find what I was looking for.

When I looked back up, Steven was sprawled on his bed with nothing but his reading glasses on. This is what I had to look forward to on a Friday night. A fifty year old realtor with a beer gut and thin strands of brown hair atop his circular head.

"I have a present for you-under here." I said with a smirk, grabbing my crop top from the bottom and slowly lifting it over my head as I swirled my hips to a beat that didn't exist.

"Oh really. Can I help unwrap it?" He winked at me.

"Uh no-Master. I would rather-show you how to unwrap it." I purred, trying hard to keep his hands as far away from my skin as possible.

I tossed the top aside and it landed on a pile of boxes by the wall. Then I ran my hands down my stomach, stopping right at the button of my jeans. I was mildly sad at the fact that they had to be removed from my person since it had taken me a mornings worth of squatting, jumping, and leaning to put them on before work today. I knew they didn't fit but they were my favorite pair of pants and I refused to throw them out.

Wait Rosemary, focus, I had to tell myself when my jeans hit my ankles and I shook them off. Now I stood in a matching violet bra and panty set that made Steven's dick grow. I turned around and bent over to caress my leg and give him a backside view.

"Oh baby, you look amazing." He stated with a moan which was a first since he usually went straight to calling me bitch, slut, and peasant while slapping my thighs with his plastic ruler as if we were doing some type of student-teacher role play. But I expected it soon because like most clients, he could never contain himself for too long.

"You want me to keep unwrapping Master?" I hooked my thumbs into my bra straps.

"Of course you whore." See, there it was. "In fact, do it faster. I want to decorate your stomach tonight." Gross. He was totally serious and shameless. I guess you had to be in order to request this type of service three times a week. It made me wonder when the last time he had sex was. Of course I wouldn't dare ask. We weren't allowed to ask clients personal questions though to me, it would've made the job easier. I'd rather know that my service to one man was the result of him never having touched a woman or simply wanting to try something new for a change. However, other girls at Lush would disagree since knowing less meant feeling less compassion which ultimately meant having peace of mind after it was all said and done.

"Did you hear me?" Steven asked. I returned to the moment I was in and shook my head, unclipping my bra and letting it fall to the ground.
"I said, sit in the chair for the rest of this." He demanded, wrapping his hand around his member.

I did as I was told and pulled my panties to the side once I was seated. Now I was almost fully exposed to him and he was drinking it all in.

"You like that."

"Yes I do bitch." He growled.

"Does it turn you on when I do this?" I touched my nipple gently with the tip of my finger.

"Oh yeah." He nodded quickly while keeping his dark eyes on me.

"What about this?" I touched between my legs and bit my lip seductively. This seemed to put him closer to the edge and I almost felt sorry that it only took those few gestures to bring him closer to orgasm. Though it was better than my client two nights ago who came at the mere sight of me in a bathrobe.

"Call me Master you slut." Steven said. I gulped at his words but kept that fake seductive expression.

"Look at me Master." I opened my legs wider which caused Steven to moan louder.

"Oh no, I'm gonna cum."

"Please cum."

"Oh you whore. I'm about to-" and right as he was due to say that final word and burst all over his own bed, his bedroom door swung open aggressively revealing two men in black suits. I screamed and fell to the ground, covering myself with my arms.

"What the fuck!"

"Steven Greene, remember us?" One of the men said. 

Steven's eyes widened and before he could even respond the men produced two guns and fired directly at my client's naked body.

I instantly started screaming as I used my hands to cover my ears. My eyes were tightly shut as if opening them would make this any worse. I'd never encountered anything like this and a part of me hoped that it was fake but the smarter side of me knew this was very much real.

Seconds later, the only sound that was prevalent was the sound of my shrill screams over a constant ring. I couldn't summon the courage to open my eyes or unplug my ears. However, I eventually did stop screaming since it did nothing to protect me. I was actually alive in this moment.

"I'll finish the girl." I heard one of the men say. 

I cowered closer to the wall in fear, wrapping myself in a tighter embrace as if it would make me invisible.

"No need." The other said in a louder tone. "If she's smart she'll keep her mouth shut." He said and I assumed they were both glaring down at my defenseless body.

I shut my eyes tighter and shook my head wanting this all to be a dream. A crazy, sick, realistic dream. But even when I heard the door shut, and I slowly looked up at the damage, I knew this had really happened.

The sheets were freshly stained with vibrant blood as Greene's body lay stiff and lifeless.

My ears rang from the sound of the eight gunshots that murdered Greene. I couldn't wrap my head around any of it because all I knew was that I needed to leave before those men came back. I'd been spared, but that only gave me more of a reason to flee.

Authors Note: Well that's the first chapter! Let me know what you all think so that I can get a better vibe of where this book should be heading :)

Comments/Votes are appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.6K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
569K 13.4K 66
{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's what you want." He says lowly. I knit my br...
1M 15.2K 30
"Strip, Marie" he leaned in. A quick moan escaped from my mouth and he smirked showing his white teeth. "Naughty aren't you ?" I could smell his colo...
15.6K 327 31
"On the ground," Ace instructs, his voice steady and low. I gawk at him, my eyes bugging from their sockets. "You're kidd-" "Do as he says," Viper m...