Biographies

By WILD-THOUGHTS-

๐ŸŒฟ Means Available ๐Ÿ‚ Means Busy/Unavailable ๐Ÿ Means Taken More

Caroline [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Kai [ ๐Ÿ‚ ]
London [ ๐Ÿ‚ ]
Max [ ๐Ÿ‚ ]
Audrey [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Hayden [ ๐Ÿ‚ ]
Brooke [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Nathan [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Brianna [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Ethan [ ๐Ÿ‚ ]
Natalie [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Reece [ ๐Ÿ‚ ]
Morgan [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Kyle [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Alyssa [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Aaron [ ๐Ÿ‚ ]
Hailey [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
James [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Lydia [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Kieran [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Sydney [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Liam [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Ava [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
John [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Naomi [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Joel [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Anna [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Jack [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]
Daniel [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]

Peyton [ ๐ŸŒฟ ]

6 0 0
By WILD-THOUGHTS-

Peyton

19

Single

Straight

Fc: Andrea Russett

[ Background ]

Peyton is a very bubbly and sweet girl. She loves to make others smile and just happy in general because it makes her happy. She puts other people's feelings before her own and she's a very helpful and kind girl. She's very outgoing and she's not afraid to approach anyone and talk to them. She's also a very calm and chill person for the most part and it's very difficult to get her mad or upset. She's very protecive over her loved ones and you should never take her kindness as her weakness. Peyton will stand up for herself or anyone else and she isn't afraid to say what's on her mind. She is the jealous type and she has a hard time admitting it also. She isn't really clingy at all and she likes to give people their space and not intrude.

[ Tagged Accounts;  ]

[ Photos ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 28.1K 101
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
385K 16.2K 122
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
31.7K 3.2K 73
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
114K 5.5K 19
แ€…แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ฝแ€”แ€บ + แ€แ€แ€ฑแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€”แ€ฑแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฝแ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฐแ€Œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€™แ€ฌแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฝ...