Pirate's Curse | Harry Hook

By clevercxs

Completed [2019] √ Cover by @RiderStilinski ❝If you can dream it, you can do it.❞ - Walt Disney ... More

Pirate's Curse
|PLAYLIST
|1
|Note
|2
|3
|4
|5
|6
|Gifs #1
|8
|Gifs #2
|Erina
|9
New cover!
|10
|11
Wallpapers
|12
|13
|14
|15
|16
| Commentary
|17
|18
|19
|New Characters!
|20
|epigraph
|21
hi everyone
|22
|23
|24
|25
|26
|27
|28
|29
|30
Epilogue
Felix's Pirate Makeover
|Ask the Author!
|Thank You
Feedback
MY SOCIALS

|7

18.1K 466 68
By clevercxs

     A FEW MINUTES AFTER HARRY LEFT, I could hear Uma scolding him upstairs. They stood right above our cells, and we could hear everything they said. Uma feared losing me — or rather the opportunity to trade me — and she insisted that Harry be more careful next time. Harry agreed, and promised he'd do his best to ensure I don't escape for good.

    I wasn't surprised that he freed her. For the time being, he was still a member of her crew regardless of his future plans. Even though he promised her, I hoped that he didn't mean it. If he did, our new alliance would be over, and I'd be on my own again.

    Within half an hour he returned to me with a plate of fresh seafood. He opened the door to my cage and handed me a tray with everything I would need; silverware, water, a handful of fries, and a tuna sandwich. After I put the tray down he entered the cage, and sat with his legs crossed in front of me.

    "How'd you make this? It's really good." I asked after taking a bite of the sandwich. Harry leaned forward and delicately wiped tuna juice from my chin with his thumb. Harry grinned, wiping his hand on a cloth napkin. His mesmerizing eyes glanced up at me, and I didn't feel hungry anymore. I felt hypnotized, to be honest. I wondered how someone so intimidating could be so breathtaking.

Suddenly embarrassed at how sloppy I ate, I didn't know what to say. "I-I'm sorry." My cheeked sizzled red and I shook my head. "I was just really hungry."

    "Don't apologize for being yourself...Erina. You don't have teh behave like you're still in Bore-adon." Harry calmly reassured. "And..we've got a crew workin' the kitchen. I didn't make this. Yeh would hate how I cook." Harry stood up, and sat down next to me. Our shoulders were inches apart, however I remained still. He leaned his back against the same wall as me, stretching his legs out before him.

   "I bet your food tastes fine." I whispered, looking down at my lap. Then I turned to face him. "I was expecting slop on a plate, though. This was a nice surprise, thank you." I took a couple greasy fries between my fingers. "Want a fry?"

   Harry nodded, leaning forward with his mouth wide open. I couldn't help but giggle, as I tossed the fries into his mouth one by one. Harry chuckled and crunched them loudly, drinking from my glass of water to wash them down.

"Hey that's my water." I pouted, throwing a fry at his chest. I wasn't sure how he'd react, and I braced for the worst.

    "Yeh missed my mouth!" Harry laughed, then picked the fry off his lap and threw it at me. Neither of us could stop smiling. There was something about him that I was drawn to. He's a bad boy with a soft side few had the luxury of seeing, and I was one of the lucky few.

I finished up the rest of my meal, and snatched my water back from Harry. "Please tell me that you didn't backwash. That would be nasty."

"Nah, I'm not that evil." He cooed charmingly.
"I best be goin'. As much as I hate to do this, I've got to return to Uma. Get some rest, yeh?" He nodded, rising to his feet. Harry offered me a hand up, and I gladly took it in mind.

    His dark eyes focused on me, his gaze lingering for a few moments. I felt my body gravitating towards his, like I was being pulled by his rope. Stepping closer to Harry, I could feel his warm breath on my chin.

    "You're stalling." I whispered. "Why? A-are you afraid of her?" I couldn't tell what was going through his mind. His eyes searched my face for an answer; a reason to stay with me longer.

    Harry sighed, gently lifting my chin with his thin and index finger. For a second I saw my reflection in his eyes. He was letting his guard down, and it was crystal clear why.

    "I fear no one. My only fear is to seeing yeh get hurt." Harry caressed my cheek ever so softly as if I were made of fragile glass. I nodded.

    "I don't want to see you get hurt either." I placed a hand on his shoulder, letting his fall to his hand. "I care about you. I can tell that some part of you cares about me, too, even though it goes against everything the Isle stands for." Harry grinned at me.

    Upstairs Uma was calling out for Harry, demanding his presence immediately. Stepping back, I motioned towards the open door.

    "Your master summons you." I sigh, forcing a smile of contempt. Harry nodded, pursing his lips together.

"I'll see you later. I'm not going anywhere, so you'll know where to find me." I shrugged, plopping back down on the floor. "I'm in wonderful company." I motioned to the prisoners on either side of me.

Harry looked over his shoulder at me and winked, carrying the tray out of the cage and into another room. He told me he would return shortly so he left the door wide open. Another chance to run.

Other prisoners told me to escape, while others gushed about what happened between Harry and I.

"We've been on this here ship for a while. We've never seen Harry treat somebody so kindly, not even Uma. It's as if he really cares about ye!" An old woman cawed from across the aisle.

    "I hope he does.. I care about him too." I chuckled under my breath. "I didn't trust him at first, but now I've seen his true colors. I'm sure there's thousands of you that my people have misjudged, and I'm sorry. I may not be able to speak for everyone in Auradon, but just know that one princess has faith in the people of the Isle. I wish I had the power to give whoever wanted it a second chance. But I'm only one person." I sighed, unaware that Harry was eavesdropping from outside.

    Harry entered into the room as promised with his red jacket in hand. He stepped into my cage once more, and knelt down before me.

"Can't have yeh freezin' tonight. It keeps me warm, should do the same for yeh." He handed me his signature blood red coat, and I snaked my arms down his sleeves.

"Thank you. It's a nice jacket."

Harry nodded, and locked me inside for the night. I wasn't scared anymore. I wasn't scared of him, or Uma. Or being locked in a cage. Everything would work out in the end... I could almost guarantee it.

Cotillion was coming up. It would be a celebration in Mal's honor for becoming our future queen. I assumed that Jay returned to Auradon empty handed: Mal was still on the Isle. Without Mal, we can't have a Cotillion. Not that I planned on going...

I wanted to ask Jay, but he already asked Lonnie, the daughter of Mulan. I was happy for him, and besides, they would make a fierce power couple. Carlos was planning to ask Jane, and Evie was going with Doug. Chad was still trying to win back Audrey, and I imagined that every other princess had a date already. Well, I guess there's nothing wrong with going with a friend.

Ally would bring life to the party and would guarantee me a great time. I wonder what sorts of mischief she's gotten herself into since I've been gone.

Curling up into a corner, I scrunched my body up for warmth. The room's temperature had dropped, and I was thankful to have Harry's coat. I rested my head against the corner of the cage, which was surprisingly comfortable.

As my eyes adjusted to the night, and as I got acclimated to the sounds of snoring prisoners, I gazed upon the moon's rays through the only window. It was beautiful.

That night, I dreamt about finding Mal.

I was her savior, according to everyone in Auradon. I was the one who convinced her to come home. I saved Auradon by returning their future queen, and I became an instant celebrity. I was worth something to everyone, and I couldn't have been happier.

But then it took a dark turn.

I was basking in my fame. The Isle of the Lost and Harry Hook were the furthest things from my mind. I even married a prince, and had a family.

Auradon was at war with the invasive Isle. Harry Hook, leading his own crew of pirates, had somehow passed through the barrier. All of Auradon's knights held off Harry's crew, however he'd managed to make it to my family's castle.

Harry found me hiding on my balcony. I was cornered, standing in front of my daughter protectively. "Erina!" he shouted, then confessing his true love for me. "I never wanted it to come to this! Yeh belong in the Isle, with me, not here!"

"There's a reason why I left and never turned back. I have a family now. This is my home. Your people-" I looked over my balcony at the erupting war. "-your people are hurting my people. My family."

"I would never intentionally hurt yeh, or your family. This could have been our family." Harry slowly approached us, and I reached back toward my daughter.

"Once upon a time I loved you. But was years ago. You need to leave us alone, and call off your men. The last time I saw you, you were a boy. Now you're a monster." I cried. "I don't even know you anymore."

A hoard of soldiers stormed the balcony and arrested Harry Hook on the spot. He swore to return, and that he'd reclaim what is his...

I jolted awake. There were beads of sweat building up on my forehead. Taking deep breaths to calm myself down, I avoided causing a scene and went back to sleep.

I forced myself to think about the real Harry Hook. He was the one thing that truly made me happy.

_________________________________
In PC it's not cannibalism for a mermaid to eat tuna because in this world mermaids are not related to fish even though they look like it/have a tail. :)

— Please leave a vote, thank you so much!
{ edited }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 296K 31
Aspiring writer Norah Jacobs needs an escape. In the span of two weeks, her corrupt brother has been jailed for murder and his partner has been hove...
185K 2.3K 200
➡TWICE 10TH MEMBER "ONE IN A MILLION! HELLO, WE'RE TWICE"
248K 5.9K 26
Alice recently developed a new philosophy that you only get one chance and you can't let the promise of tomorrow keep you from fixing the broken rela...
740K 35.1K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...