5. | SPECIAL - stiles stilins...

By filteredthots

"everybody has a chapter they will never read out loud." check out SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT and STRIKE before... More

hey
cast
1. monsterous dog boy
2. i fell in a hole
3. the inner circle
4. new york best sellers
5. try not taking the hardest classes
6. say that to the son of a cop
7. theres not enough duct tape in the world
8. break the glass
9. i'm not paying for the windows
11. he ate his twin
hey
surprise chapter!

10. arrow to my stomach phobia

1.6K 39 9
By filteredthots

"mason said it's not just to transmit a frequency." caleb said.

"it's high powered. it has to be a really strong signal." payton added.

caleb, payton, liam, scott, stiles, skylar and lydia were all in the library.

"and that's causing it to shift?" lydia asked.

"no. i don't think it's just that. last night argent said that it's getting smarter. what if the dread doctors are trying to make the beast grow faster?" scott asked.

"wait, why wasn't i invited to this thing last night?" skylar asked.

"stiles didn't want you to come." liam said as payton hit his arm.

"i didn't want you getting hurt." stiles said looking over at skylar.

"i agree with stiles, we can't have you getting hurt again." caleb said.

"you guys don't have to baby me, i'm fine." skylar told them as she felt stiles put his hand on top of hers.

"we can't lose you, we almost did last time." stiles said making skylars look soften.

"so, you said it's trying to grow faster, with what, with frequencies?" stiles asked getting back on topic.

"no, by shifting. the frequency is just the trigger. the important part is when it shifts into the werewolf." scott explained.

"like peter." lydia said.

"right. yeah, peter was an alpha, he got stronger every full moon. eventually, the burns healed and he was back to normal." scott said.

"so the dread doctors don't want to wait for the full moon." liam said.

"they want the beast to be as strong as possible, as fast as possible." scott said.

"because of parrish." payton said.

"if this is happening tonight, what are we gonna do?" lydia asked.

"uh, we've got one clue to go on." stiles said grabbing something out of his backpack.

"this came from the hospital." stiles said showing skylar and lydia a photo of a bloody shoe print.

"whoever's lurking inside the beast is wearing a size 10 or indeterminate make." stiles said.

"indeterminate?" skylar asked.

"means, it's a partial print. basically, it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood and carnage." stiles said.

"how many size 10s are out there?" scott asked.

"only one with parrish's blood on the sole." stiles replied.

"so are we gonna try to get the game canceled?" liam asked.

"no, no, we're gonna play, but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood soaked massacre." stiles replied.

"okay, but, um... aren't we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing?" liam said.

"we don't have the who, but we do have the where and when." payton said agreeing with her boyfriend.

"there's too many people." scott said.

"and we still don't actually know if it's going to happen. it might just end up being a regular lacrosse game." lydia said.

"well, that's possible, right?" skylar asked.

"it's absolutely possible." stiles said with a cringe.

"so we're still getting the game canceled?" liam asked.

"we're getting the game canceled." scott said.

-

skylar was with stiles trying to convince his dad to cancel to game.

"stiles, i'm- i'm not so sure i actually have that authority." his dad said as stiles opened the door for his dad and skylar.

"you're the county sheriff. you can't cancel a high school lacrosse game?" stiles said.

"it's a charity game which generates tens of thousands of dollars. i'd have to go to the school board with evidence of a credible threat." noah said.

"a giant werewolf might rampage across the field killing people. that's an incredible threat." stiles argued.

"look, we're going to have a presence at the game already. i'll double it, i'll triple it." his father said.

"triple... dad, quadruple it. octuple it." stiles said.

"there's always a person who could forfeit the game... the coach." sheriff stilinski said.

"not when you're stuck with a substitute who's strictly by the book." stiles said.

"it's true." skylar added.

"what about finnstock?" noah asked.

"rehab for the last seven months." stiles said.

"maybe it's time to check on his progress." his father replied.

-

stiles, skylar and scott went to the rehab center to see coach finnstock. they saw him laying down on the couch through the window.

"he's there." scott said pointing to him.

"oh, my." skylar said as they walked in.

"what is he doing? what?" stiles said seeing he was asleep with his eyes open.

"hey, coach, it's scott, stiles and skylar." scott said as they all sat on the couch beside him.

stiles started waving his hand over coach's face but nothing happened.

"coach, you're in rehab. you didn't have a lobotomy." stiles said making skylar let out a laugh.

"coach?" skylar said.

stiles looked on the table by the couch and saw a checkerboard. he went to touch it by coach grabbed his arm.

"don't you touch it. i've got nurse gonzalez by the balls of the last three moves and she knows it." coach said with a laugh.

"let it go. you're checking out of this place now." stiles said making coach shush him.

"not a chance." coach said.

"okay, coach. but, we know you're fine." scott said making him shush scott as well.

"but there's nothing wrong with you." skylar said but she got shushed.

"i have a debilitating disease. it's called i'm not going to take another arrow to my stomach phobia. look it up." coach said.

"nobody's shooting arrows at anyone, okay? we just need you to coach the charity game." scott told him making him laugh.

"charity? not a chance." coach replied.

"how exactly have you been conning them into letting you stay here?" stiles asked.

"i, uh... i have relapses. it's... it's serious." coach said.

"i'm sure it is." skylar said rolling her eyes.

"i've had seven of them." coach said.

"so once a month?" scott asked.

"yeah, you see, uh, every time they are just about to discharge me, i relapse." coach explained.

"oh, my god." skylar said looking over to stiles but he just shrugged.

"and no ones noticed that pattern?" stiles said.

"i have phenomenal health insurance. so why don't you guys get the hell out of here. i hate charity games. they're meaningless." coach said.

"okay, well, i don't think the charities would agree." stiles replied.

"what's it for this year?" coach asked.

"cancer." scott said.

"for or against?" coach asked.

"against, coach. deeply against." stiles said.

"yeah, okay, well, i'm deeply not interested." coach said whistling and jerking his thumbs in the direction of the door.

"coach, we need you." scott said.

"i will never coach there again." coach replied.

"that's okay. because we don't actually need you to coach the game." stiles said.

"we need you to forfeit the game." skylar told him making him confused.

-

scott, stiles, skylar, malia, kira, payton, liam, caleb and mason were all sitting in a classroom discussing the plan. skylar was sitting beside stiles and she couldn't help but noticed that stiles was looking down at her hand.

"mason you know your part." scott said looking at him.

"payton, corey and i break into the devenford bus and search their shoes." mason said.

"i take out the tv vans." malia said.

"right before the whistle, coach forfeits the game." stiles said.

"the rest of us are looking for a size 10 with a bloody sole." caleb said.

"wait, what if it doesn't work?" skylar asked.

"yeah, what if we have to go up against the beast?" payton asked.

"i hate to bring up old memories but, scotts still healing from what theo did to him." malia said.

"no, he's not." kira spoke up.

"she's right." scott said lifting his shirt to show he was healed.

"it happened the night we got skylar and lydia out of eichen house. i healed. when we were all together again, when we were a pack." scott said.

skylar felt herself move her hand closer to stiles' and she laced her fingers with his and he looked down and smiled.

"the beast doesn't have a pack." liam said.

"not like us. we can do this, guys. no one dies tonight." scott said.

they all went out and the plan didn't go as they hoped. coach didn't want to forfeit. the game was still going on.

skylar was watching the game and she noticed that kira was playing a little aggressively. kira was kicked off the field after hitting brett with her lacrosse stick.

skylar noticed stiles walked off the field and she looked to see what he was doing. he was checking shoes for blood. sydney had kicked him in the face and she saw him fall down. she went over to him and she laughed at what she witnessed.

"i'm sorry but that was hilarious." skylar told him with a giggle.

"glad you find my pain amusing." stiles said taking his hand off the place he got kicked.

all the sudden everyone heard a shrieking noise and liam took off running after something.

"liam! liam, wait!" stiles shouted but he kept running.

the beast showed up and a bunch of people ran as quick as they could. stiles grabbed skylar and pulled her under the bleachers with him to stop her from getting hurt.

-

"the desk, the desk." stiles said as him and skylar placed liam on the desk and he let out groans of pain.

"liam." payton said rushing into the classroom.

"i'm fine." liam said.

but when they looked under his shirt, they all felt sick with all the teared flesh.

"what? is it bad?" liam asked.

"no." skylar and payton said. "very." stiles said at the same time.

"okay. okay. i can try and take some of the pain." payton said grabbing his hand and closing her eyes to use her magic to take away some of the pain.

"i think i might pass out." stiles said.

skylar noticed stiles was starting to fall back a little.

"stiles!" skylar shouted keeping him up right.

"okay, okay. scott triggers it with pain. pain makes you human." stiles said.

"he's already in pain." payton said.

"right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain." stiles said since payton's magic wasn't helping him.

liam started yelling in pain and payton grabbed his hand to try and sooth him.

"take away his pain." payton said and she decided to attach her lips to his and that made her magic start working and liam felt better once she pulled away.

"okay, next time i'll kiss him." stiles joked making skylar laugh.

liam heard scott growling and he quickly ran to see what was going on. skylar tried to follow but stiles grabbed her before she could.

"skylar, i can't let you get hurt again." stiles told her as she looked at him.

"stiles you can't always be my body guard." skylar told him.

"look, i had to watch you in a catatonic state. you have no idea, how hard it was for me to talk to you just to realize that i wasn't gonna get a reply back. i saw you almost die skylar. and that was the worst fear i've ever felt since peter attacked you." stiles said.

"i'm safe now." skylar said grabbing his hand.

that night they learned something. mason was the beast.

-

stiles and skylar ran into scotts room to see him and kira kissing. she pulled away and kira nodded. stiles shut the door and they looked back in the hall at malia and braeden.

"what? what? what did i do?" stiles asked.

"tell him." braeden said.

"you know how my mother wants to kill me? i think she might want to kill you too." malia told him.

"okay, uh, that's disconcerting. i should probably have a gun." stiles said as they all turned to braeden.

"i'm not giving you a gun." she said.

"you have a gun. the desert wolf who is trying to kill me, has a gun. i think i should probably have a gun." stiles said.

"he makes a good point." skylar said.

braeden pulled out a gun and threw it to stiles but of course, he couldn't catch it and it fell on the floor.

"i probably shouldn't have a gun." stiles said.

"no, no you should not." skylar said.

"but you, you can have a gun." braeden said throwing one to her and she caught it.

"why me?" skylar asked.

"because, i don't know much about you, but argent told me you've had some training so i trust you more than him." braeden replied.

"well, thanks... i guess?" skylar replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.3K 50
Your best friends older brother, you shouldn't, but the feelings just won't go away. (18+ only, minors DNI. Warnings: graphic sexual content, impa...
7.7K 192 16
Just read the damn story?? Its good I promise.
54K 1K 16
"you can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." i suggest you re...
101K 2.5K 40
"everyone thinks that they know us. but they know nothing about all of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation" in which two childhood fri...