Mr CEOs Assistant

By meekatan

Alec Smith is a 23 year old American C.E.O. He is handsome,gorgeous, hot and cold hearted. He is the C.E.O of... More

chapter 1: Jobless
Chapter 2: Job hunting
chapter 3: finding the right PA
chapter 4: meeting my new boss
chapter 5: first day at work
chapter 6: my ex girlfriend
chapter 7: meeting mia
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10: disaster at the club
chapter 11:
chapter 12: Bad dream
chapter 13: Knight in armour
chapter 14: Embarrassment
chapter 15: jealousy
chapter 16: Great!
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
CHAPTER 20: Determination
CHAPTER 21
chapter 24: Going back to my old life
CHAPTER 25:
chapter 26: New lifestyle
CHAPTER 27
chapter 28: WHAT???!!
chapter 29: meet again
chapter 30
chapter 31: truth and fun
chapter 32: surprise
chapter 33: The baby kicked
chapter 34: happiness
chapter. 35
chapter 36: The suspense of the surprise
Chapter 37: War
chapter : The turn around
This is why i love you

CHAPTER 22: Regret

17.5K 566 55
By meekatan

Sam's pov

I woke up to a very unfamiliar room that wasn't mine then all the events from last night came hitting me like a brick. I turned around and realised that alec isn't here. I got up and saw a letter on the bedside table.

It read:

Dear sam,

I'm sorry to say this but last night was the biggest mistake of my life because I don't have any feelings for you and I feel so disgusted with myself.

Ps.
Mark (my driver) will take you home.

Alec....

I burst out in tears. I was not crying over him. I was crying because I feel so stupid and worhtless. I felt like I lost my pride and dignity. I wasn't going to make him see how he broke me. I decide to take a shower and cleaned up myself and dressed in a flowery dress and brown wedge heel with my sun hat that was on the other side of the bed.

I went to the room where mia was in and bathe her and dressed her in a plain dress that was on the bed. We went outside and saw mark but I told him that I was ok and I will take a taxi home.

When we went home we watched tinkerbell and ordered pizza and cuddled together. While I was full of regret and sympathised eith myself of my foolish behaviour last night but I will either make this break or make me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.1K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
16M 471K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
5.3M 223K 41
[COMPLETED] "You're so beautiful." He whispers, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "It's a shame you won't be so much when I'm finished with y...
2.8M 121K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...