Sacrificed

By desiired

Till the years of 1600s, vampires lived in secret. But now, it has all changed. Now in the year 2132, they... More

playlist + intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
long time no see

7

3.9K 156 75
By desiired

Make sure to leave some in line comments! That really motivates me and I love reading them ♡

"I-I, I was just," I gulped, feeling his red eyes burning into me. I shook in terror, my hair being the only thing to cover my breasts. My previously blank state now turned back into a mess of crippling thoughts and anxiety.

"Have you not learned your lesson? You belong to me," he whispered the last parts, his knuckles gently caressing my cheeks. I flinched away, only to have him grab my chin harshly, "you have no rights here. None. Only the ones I see fit to give you. Taking your life, that is not your right. Everything about you, your mind, body, health, emotions, everything, belongs to me!" He raised his voice, his eyes now the darkest I've ever seen them, staring right into my soul, "You will die the day I see that to be fit." 

He moved slightly away then cleared his throat, "Clothes are on the bed, get dressed and meet me in the dining hall. Find your way, you got ten minutes." He turned on his heel and began to walk out the door. As he was about to close it, he turned his head around and muttered, "stop fighting it, it would work easier for the both of us."

Then he was gone. I gulped and suddenly I had adrenaline pumping through my veins at a suffocating and unbearable speed. All my thoughts hit me like a tsunami. Did I just attempt at taking my own life? Did he just try to make my life easier? How the fuck am I supposed to find my way around this huge ass castle in ten minutes?

Standing up, I staggered a bit due to the lack of oxygen in my lungs. Clutching the sides of the bath tub in a deadly grip, I lifted my legs one by one, till I was standing on the small steps, the cool air engulfing my body in an unpleasant way. My shaking hands reached for the towel which had exquisite embedded golden patterns, no doubt real gold.

Wrapping the warmed, soft material around my naked skin, I nearly moaned in pleasure at the feeling. My eyes glanced at the grand father clock which was pushed against the side of the cabinet. I only had eight minutes left, and I did not want to think of the consequences I would have to face if I was late.

Hurriedly, I run towards the bed, and let the towel fall in a tangled mess on the floor. My hands reached for the white, lacy underwear and a matching white bra which accompanied for it. My eyes stared in awe at the dress which was neatly spread on the bed. It was white lace, off the shoulder style. It had sheer, white lacy sleeves which fell to the wrists. Everything about it was sheer, except for the lace patterns which covered most of the breasts, and thicker material where my underwear was. I carefully slipped the dress on, looking in the mirror. The dress fell longer behind me and dragged across the floor a bit, however the front ended just above my knees.

It was absolutely stunning.

Does this man have an obsession with white?

Slipping my feet in the white heels which had a white bow tied to the end, I quickly hurried out the door. If I saw someone wearing this, I would assume she was a bride to be.

Walking endlessly down the long corridor, I gasped as I stared at the clock which sat above an archaic statue reading three minutes to twelve.

My eyes darted across the empty hall, looking for anybody. My lips turned into a grin as I saw a mess of curls struggling with a plate full of glasses.

"Tallah!" I yelled, although my voice betrayed me with an evident strain, running towards her in my heels. Her frowned turned upside down as she looked up at me.

"Hey clumsy, woah," she gasped, chuckling before continuing, "you a bride to be?"

I smiled sadly, having too little energy to even match her jokey comment.

"Where are you rushing to? You look like you have just ran a marathon," she questioned, her eyebrows scrunching together.

"Dining room, where is it?" I huffed out, leaning my palm against the wall for support.

"Two lefts, walk through that long corridor, down the middle stairs and that big ole' door," she replied, balancing the plates on one hand while closing the room with another.

Smiling in appreciation and letting out a quiet "thank you," I began running down the corridor, praying not to trip and break my teeth due to the heels.

And soon enough, I was standing in front of a pair of beautiful, golden rimmed wooden doors. Two men stood at either side of them, barely giving me a spare glance whilst opening them, then closing them right behind my hesitant steps. As I looked up, a clock chimed, marking midnight.

Averting my eyes from the large clock, I stared in front of me. About ten feet away was a large, long table. Right in the middle, behind the dark oak and glass, stood no other but the devil himself.

Lucien Damantius.

"Look like you made in just about on time," he turned around as he spoke confidently, his authority clear and present. His voice was bone chilling, yet it carried intelligence and charisma, which I knew damn well was just covering the fact that he was a blood sucking psychopath. I opened my mouth to speak, but quickly closed it as last night replayed in my mind. He let out a smirk, satisfied with my silence. My glare was the only response.

"Sit."

Hesitantly, I made my way to the plush, golden chair and pull it out, which made a soft squeak against the dark marble floors. I sat down, biting my lip in pain as my bruises made connection with the chair.

He sat himself down, his eyes devoid of emotion as he stared at me.

My eyes glanced at the table in front of me. It was covered in different fruit and food. On a medium sized plate in front of me, a mouth watering steak was placed upon it, with over delicacies surrounding it. The whole meal was placed and prepared skilfully.

"Within the two days you have been here, I believe you have not been introduced to the rules that everyone swears to follow by," he paused, sipping suspicious thick liquid from a wine glass and having left over red stain on his lips which he erased with one lick, "eat."

I stared at him, a smirk placed upon his lips as he nodded his head towards my full plate. My hands shook as they neared and grasped the fork and knife. I held the knife against the piece of meat, and cut it. It was seasoned perfectly, thick and seared brown on the outside. The sight of it was mouth watering. I slowly put the small cut piece in my mouth, savouring the taste of this delicacy. My face however remained stoic.

"Shall we get to it then?" He stated, his 'question' sounding more like a demand rather than curiosity of my opinion, "rule number - fuck it, rules sound tacky."

I furrowed my eyebrows, staring in shock at the idiot everything seems to be calling a king.

"You must address me as master or sir," he said, his icy eyes piercing right through me into the very depths on my soul.

"As I will need you in close range, you will sleep with me in my room. You will reside in my chambers unless I decide you are to work around the castle. You are not castle servant, you are my slave."

I grimaced as I felt the steak threatening to make a return.

"You do not speak unless you are spoken to or I grant you the permission to do so," he paused, sipping more of the red liquid, remaining eye contact as he swallowed the red thickness, "but from what I have seen, you have a very big mouth that cannot be kept shut. Punishments are non longer to be gentle, I will rip your tongue out of your throat."

"As you are aware, I am a vampire, especially one as powerful as me, I have an impeccable thirst. When I desire to feed on you, you will submit your body with no hesitation or fight," seeing the fury in my eyes, his gaze darkened to a warning, "obviously, you are a virgin, and I also have my other needs."

I choked on my saliva.

"You're going to fuck me?" I exclaimed, pulling my head back confused.

He chuckled his eyes turning dark and serious, "Although I enjoy the fear I endorse in others, I will give you an option here. You have one week to submit your virginity to me, or after a week I will have to take it, and it will be easier on both of us if you willingly surrender. Understood?"

My appetite suddenly disappeared, as I swallowed the dry lump in my throat that was built out of my fear.

"After this evening you shall refer to me as said before. No more outbursts of yours, no more foul words coming out that pretty little mouth of yours," he paused as he stood from his chair, raising the wine glass and taking one last gulp that cleared the red liquid, "rest of the rules will be explained later, or rather I will punish you if I see fit."

My eyes glared at my laps, my lip between my teeth as flashbacks of what happened not so long ago ran through my mind. I could still feel the aching burn of his hand prints, and my throat still struggling to get oxygen through. I heard the screech of his chair and his footsteps nearing me. I remained in my seat, my palms sweating and hands shaking in anticipation. His strides around the table were long, yet they felt painfully slow. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his dominating presence behind me, no doubt his signature smirk laced upon his lips. A man so beautiful with a soul so outrageously ugly, who would've thought?

His hand snaked around the back of my neck to the front, softly squeezing where my wind pipe was. 

I felt his breathe tickle the side of my neck as he opened his lips and pressed them behind my ear.

"I am a monster, I can tear you limb from limb and not think twice. I can hang you on metal hooks and watch your intestines fall out from your body, and not blink an eye," he whispered, his other hand trailing to my stomach, his soft touch feeling harsh against the lacy sheer material. Fear arose in me as his words were spoken, and however much I would love to call his bluff, I knew those words were the cold, hard truth. "Or I could make you scream in pleasure. I could make you beg for more, make you thirst for it. I am a monster, but that does not mean I am incapable of causing a woman's pleasure as well as pain. I had over two thousand years of experience, love. You can only imagine the pleasure I can provide to you with only the tips of my fingers." His mouth slowly extracted from the back of my neck and he leaned back.

No matter how much I hated him, I could not help the feeling that erupted in my stomach when he muttered those vile words into my ears.

THE BONUS THAT I PROMISED HEHE

He loved authority and dominance, his hands ached to snap the necks of the ones that even dared to even think about defying him. But she intrigued him. Her soft, untouched lips. They wear petal soft. She was petal soft. And all he wanted to do was pluck her to her core, leave her vulnerable.

But something struck. Maybe his cold, dead heart finally started to beat again, but he knew he was hesitant to ruin her. To devour her. And he hated it. He hated not knowing why she brought out mercy out of his frozen heart. 

I am so sorry for the long time that it took for me to update. I really did not like writing this chapter, as I feel like it lacks everything. I honestly did not realise it is exactly a month from when I last updated. Thank you so much for your patience my baby loves <3

The next chapters will *hopefully* be uploaded more frequently. Again, thank you! We have reached 2,422 reads! This is absolutely bloody crazy, thank youu my baby loves <3

Can we get 10 votes for this chapter? 13 for another lil bonus? (;

Edited: 12.03.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 374K 106
Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royalty} The world went to shit long before I...
192K 8.4K 33
(Book 1 in the 'Blood Drops' series) Five drops for the vampires who drink it. Four for the creatures who relish in it. Three for the strong who take...
8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...
12.4M 372K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...