my two husbands

By sexyscarletrose

being a house wife is such a tiring task... however.. minerva orlando has something else to say... More

that's my life
I always have to deal with their emotionality !
a successful housewife!
a baby ..inside a man !
serious!!
a smooth raper !!!
update 🙌

what a passionated bath!

931 15 0
By sexyscarletrose

~sting's pov~
a second and my back was pressed against the cold steamy wall of the bathroom , with her hot body all over me , my eyes were shut closed , enjoying the feel of her tongue inside my mouth ..
I had so much in my mind , i could do so many things to her hot body , yet she drove me paralytic !
I was the hunter , yet she hunted me ...she was my prey yet I was under her mercy..

It feels so good ..but it hurts !

She broke up the kiss looking at me , sliding her hands down on my chest leaving me growl at her wildfired fingertips ...

" bab-"

"shh!" the raven haired woman silenced him with her finger on his lips , as she leant her head to his beautiful neck where she planted small heated kisses , letting her tongue dance in his crocks playfully , while her hands finished undoing his pants as they slided to the ground ,as she grinded her hips against his crotch , giving him a look that says -what a naughty boi - then a smirk with a - but I like that-
a small groan came from the blond man who was taking her gentle yet hot moves , but not too long before he bit on his lower lip lustfuly pushing his pants away from his legs , and grabbing her waist with his both hands rising her in the air then lowering her for a soft kiss gaining a loud giggle from her ..

" hahaha ..baby!"

" I love you so much "

Her legs wrapped around his waist tightly as for her hands around his neck , he lifted her as she was a feather ! He was so strong with very tight toned body , from his wide shoulders to his muscular chest down to those six-packs which can make any girl fall ..so easily...

~Minerva's pov~
I liked how he treated me , felt like I was his own queen , he didn't waste a chance to give me that warm kind treatment and I loved it !

" so ready for the bath?"

" ready but I want a massage after it "

" with pleasure hahaha"

" Minerva"

" yes babe?"

" how come you look more delicious when you are wet like this"

" just get in the tub boi !"

" ohoho..don't push ! I get it!"

~sting's pov~
I was all the way turned on ! I could just push her against that wall and fuck her till she goes numb ! and I know..she had that sort of ideas in her head ..yet ..I couldn't do that!
I didn't just come home craving sex! I wanted to enjoy her , in her every little thing ..even that giggle she made , took me to a high level of happiness..
her fingers ran into my hair locks sending shudder after shudder down my spine , I hissed at the sweet feeling and leant my head back against her warm brrasts , they were the best pillow I could ever have..
Those two huge mounds knew me better than I knew myself , they knew my happiness ..sadness ..rough times..

I always come to them like a small hungry baby...

" close your eyes baby"

" okay mami "

" hahaha .your hair looks so cute now as it's all clean " Minerva smiled as she gently hugged him from behind resting her head on his shoulder

" mhh...I love you" she whispered licking along his neck
" ahh..sweetie!!"

~Minerva's pov~

Maybe he didn't notice , but my crotch was burning in flames at that moment , for some reason I couldn't resist his manly strong body between my hands , yet he was just home I thought it would be a shame to care only about my perverted body...so I continued to resist ...

~sting's pov~
I could tell from how hot her breathing was on my skin that she was heated , from the stone hard her nipples felt against my back , I knew she was so ready to be eaten ..

" looks like my wife has already prepared the dinner " he turned looking at her as he removed her hands from around him gently yet wildly he pushed her back against the tub , settling himself between her legs forcing them to take in his body as he leaned locking his lips with hersas he spreaded her legs and started to rub her inner thighs , as slow as he can up and down avoiding where she wanted to be touched , he broke the kiss admiring her blushing folds , that twitched violently everytime his hand gets near ..

" oh my my "

" ughh..please !"

~sting's pov~
and I wanted to tease her yet I was the one who is being tortured !!!
I waited no time as I caressed her slit with my finger , just a slight touch and her back was all the way arched up , I was stiffing down there too..yet I enjoyed playing with her , she was so sensitive at my touch , and her cute moans I didn't want anything more than hearing them over and over..
I lowered my head and fondled the inner of pussy lips with my tongue , gently taking one lip in my mouth nibbling on it slowly..

Damn the way she smelled down there! my dragon nose couldn't have enough of that sweet nectar , and the fact she was so loud....damn I fucking loved everything about her..

her long thin fingers tugged on my wet hair as if she was trying to lead me straight to the right spot..
But no no sweetie...not yet ...
I ignored her hints and completed eating her pussy lips till they became completely red ..it wasn't my fault that they were so delicious..and it wasn't my fault that my dragon fangs adored the taste ..

Oh yeah!!!

I gave her slit a long lick as her body jolted the moment I reached her clit , from all the passionate times I had with her , I knew her body very well , every little secret , I knew where she liked to be touched the most and what spots drove her insane ..

and that was not from her good luck ..

I started torturing that little cute swollen thing with my mouth , enjoying how rough her body reacted ..
back arched up , hands grabbed tightly on the tub edges , eyes closed shut and lips opened up moaning
loudly ..

her hips bucked up and down as her waist twisting , I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it , driving her out of mind this time , and soon her screams filled the steamed bathroom..

Slightly I started to massage her labia , tweaking and soothing ..she was leaking wet on my fingers , and her cunt was giving so much heat , I knew she needed to climax soon but I didn't want to give her what she wanted ..not so easily ..

Looking up at her , she was breathing quickly , and her body blushed in red as she was giving so much ..

I lowered my hand and pressed my finger against her little tight asshole...

and a loud scrram escaped her lips as she looked down at me , her face was completely blastered and she gave me the -what are you doing - look...
her clit was completely under my mouth's mercy , I looked at her as I massaged her asshole with my thumb , challenging her , she bit on her lower lip tightening her fingers on the tub edge...

She liked that ..no need to even tell

I released her clit with a small kiss , as I pulled her making her sit in my lap , her back against my chest as I held her tight ..

" ready for the next my piece of cake"

" mmghh..yes please ..please make me cum now!"

Two of my fingers began to penetrate her tight wet pussy , in a fast steady pace as I held her thighs to
prevent her wild pushes ! She was a completely different insane woman when she climax !
But I loved that..and so much ..
Her shaking crying voice was getting louder , she was crying literally , yet laughing at some points , as her vagina contracting and relaxing around my fingers making it invredibly tight and hard to finger fucking her

her tears leaked down her cheeks as her thighs were jolting in my grab , two other strokes and she released her sweet juices on my hand I let go of her thighs as she spreaded them widely moving her hips in slow motion towards my fingers ,her body squirming along mine as I pulled my hand taking a full hand of the hot water and bathing her swollen core with it , just to help her relax her tense ..
as I gently kissed her neck after sliding her long hair to the other side , my hand still laying between her legs ..

" ahh..sting!"

" feeling any better?"

" mmghh..of course " she leaned and kissed his lips one heated kiss ,while his hand started to rub again on her dangerous spots ..

" ahh..stop !"

" it's just so smooth I can't "

" oh god! Just pull your hand away!" she breathed
..
" I'm trying .." he said kissing her neck rubbing her faster

" ahh ...mghh..stop ! " she said reaching her hand down trying to -fitfully- stop him..

" make me!" he murmured squeezing her two breats in his hand

" th..mghh..this is not fair!!"

" Minerva"

"ahh..yes?"

" tell me what did I do to you ?"

" ahh..stop !" she blushed even more ..

" oh..babe tell me!"

" you..fingered me"

" No ! I want details " he tweaked her clit making her arch against his back

" you licked my pussy.."

" then ..." he rubbed her nipple between his fingers ..

" ahh..then sucked my clit "

" did you like it?"

" yes..I did"

" what else ..comen ! Let me hear this sweet mouth of yours talk dirty "

" you massaged my labia..ahh...and teased my butt hole..ahh.. and fingered my pussy ..really rough till I squirted on your hand!!"

" good girl " he grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately

" I fuckin love you "
" I ..ah..love you too..so much "

He removed his hand and wrapped it around her waist " thank you for being mine ...my love"

" oh dear ! I love you!! ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...