BTS Red Lips {Jungkook x read...

By MikaelaA6

Like they said "don't let him smile you fool" "don't let his eyes confuse " "red lips always lie" ~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Trailer (video)
~Prologue ~
chapter one {the black limo}
chapter two {transfer student}
chapter 3 {cafeteria}
chapter 4 {his moans}
chapter 5 (detention)
chapter 6 (the dream)
chapter 7 (..back in the days..)
chapter 8 (his girlfriend )
Mehhh

chapter 9 (a tease)

187 11 29
By MikaelaA6

(kind of a smut ? or fluff?)

I opened the door to our place . to find everything how we left it 2 days ago.

I already miss him ... i shut the door closed and walked up the stairs to my room throwing my bag on the floor. i stripped down , i smelt like jimin. looking for somthing to wear i decided to put on my over size sweater teahyung gave me.

i took off my pants . the sweater is big enought to cover my undergarments plus it's not like someone would just barge in . the best pants are no pants. i decided to put on my high knee socks . don't judge me it's comfortable with them on .

You bent down to take your phone out of your bag and ploped on your king sized bed ready to sleep but was interuppted with a ding . ughhh . sierously i'm so tired

unknown number:. "annyeong "

me:"who's this"

unknown number:" you already forgot about me ?"

? hmm ? who? ..... ohhh crappp it it jungkook ? oh yeah the project !

me:"jungkook?"

...

well he's not replying ... he read it though .. ugh whatever .

as i closed my eyes i heard my phone ringing .omygad . i'm just trying to sleeeppp . not thinking i picked up the phone

"annyeong" i said in a sleepy voice . the guys chuckled on the other line

"it's me jungkook . about tomorrow . you forgot to give me your address" he said . ohh yeah . my adress i told him where i lived .

"why did you call ? didn't you just texted me ?" i asked. i mean he could have just texted me .

"you didn't have to call" i sofly said.there was a long pause.

"y/n? i didn't sent you a text . i decided to call you since it was easier to talk than type" i chuckled at his sillyness. easier to talk ? ..... then who texted me ?...i looked t my phone and opened my messanges to find the unknown number gone. hmm? was i hallucinating ?

"y/n ? you still there" he asked in concern . is snapped back to reality . maybe i was

"yup. just sleepy" i yawned . he chuckled .

"well get some sleep baby girl" he casually said. i was so sleepy i didn't care what he said . i just nodded even though he can't see it . my eyes felt heavy as i was about to drift off to lala land i manage to say

"goodnight..oppa" then hunged up. i was not in my right my mind . i just said it not aware off the affect it had on him . soon i fell asleep.

(3rd person)

jungkook on the other line was flustered . he didn't like when poeple call me him oppa but when he heard y/n say it he felt butterflies.

"dammit y/n" he cursed to himself. she got him all worked up just because of that one word.

that played all over on his head .

.

.

.

.

(back to you , morning,)

hmmm .. i was having a good dream when i heard the door bell rang . i took the pillow and put it over my head blocking the sound but it seems like it won't go away. i kicked the air . mubleling words under my breath . who would wake me up early this morning???? i stomped my way down the stairs and opened the door about ot scream whover it was who woke me .

"listen her-" i stopped when i met his eyes . jungkook . what is he doing heree????

"well.. it seems like you just woke up " he said looking at my face down to my toes.

"you look good in that" he complimented . good in what ?

You looked down following his gaze . fuck i forgot . as i was about to cover myself. i thought why would i hide this ? it's just a normal everyday wear . i didn't have to worry my sweater is long enough and i have my socks that goes up my tight. but....he might have a kink .. i smirked to my self.

"do you like them ?" i asked doing a spin for him. his eyes looked back at mine .

"my high knee socks." i said inoccently . tilting my head . he growled , pushing me against the wall.his hand around my neck.

"don't fucking tease me" he said in a deep husky voice . i nodded in responed . fuck. i can't lie . that turned me on . but i cannot show any type of affection .. oh god. before he let go of me I got a glimpse of the same tattoo on his left hand .he walked in the living room and sat on the floor. he gave me a look while I was busy figuring out what just happened.

"what?" i asked . "the project. remember ?" ...

"omo minhane ! i have a really bad memory " i told him . i rushed up the stairs to get all the stuff and ran back down. i sat next to him and explained what we have to do according to the teacher.

{25 minutes]

what? he's been doing the work and i couldn't even understand what he's writting.

"jungkook. are you sure you know how to do this ??" i asked him. he just nodded in responed.examining his papper. he's doing it wrong !

"come on jungkook you're doing it diffirently! are you sure you're 'good' at this like you said earlier ?" i asked . he's doing everthing diffirently to the point where i can't even understand. scratching my head because of all the information he's writing.

"yes" he said. but i'm not convince. i kept asking him. well more like annoying him .

"are u sure you're good at this?" that's probably the hundred times iv'e asked him.

"would you shut up? do your own work" he said. groaning. hmm

"make me." i said . no expression in my face. he looked taken back. he took his eyes of the pappers and focused his attention to me.

"hmm what? .. see i told you you're not good at this"with that. he throwed himself at me, i let out a squeak surprise by his action. he has pinned to the ground my hands over my head,while he strangled my legs.his eyes twinkling with mischief.i rolled my eyes and squirms below him

"jungkook get of m-"
he caught me off guard by pecking my lips.i froze. he moved up to my ear and whispered

"i'm good at everything" I bit my lips. he nibbled on the top of my ear before moving down my neck. oh nooo not my neck.no no my neck is very sensitive...

he blew air into it before planting some kisses . I melted. tilting my head to the side wanting more. I couldn't stop..his lips moved up to my jaw slightly sucking on it . I couldn't help but to let out a soft embarrassing moan .

he chuckled and stopped .he sat back up while I lay on the ground . I was so flustered . I can feel my face heating up.

"I win" he said grinning . I looked at him and pouted .

"not fair! I wouldn't ha-v..e m-oa..n if you didn't do that !" crap.. wtf am I saying ?? I sat up and averted my eyes away from him .

"then why didn't you push me away?" he asked still smirking . he loved my reaction .

"you we're pinning my down !"I protested

"sure I was in the beginning but Iet go of your arm before the whole thing happened. so you could have easily pushed me off" he chuckled. he did? ohgod I was too distracted to noticed that !

"it looks like you enjoyed it that you didn't even notice "I didn't say anything I was aroused.he went back what he was doing while I stared to outerspace.

"don't worry kitten. I enjoyed it to ~"
Jungkook eyes glowed.

"and you're calling me a tease" I mumbled under my breath .

You lost track of time and both fell asleep.

You felt something warmth around your body covering you . you nuzzle closer to it ,to feel someone's breath hit your neck. then the realization hit you . you shoot your eyes open to meet jungkook's face in front of you your breathing hitched .

he's sleeping . two pair of hands around you like a pillow . u wondered how you got into this situation as you look at his sleeping form . now that you thought about it ,

he looks cute sleeping and not a where of the surroundings. putting your small hands on his cheeks you cherishing it .his skin felt warm under your touch . you leaned in your gaze now on his lips.. Your heart skip beat faster every second.

*knocks*

"EXCUSSSEEEE MEEEEEEE" someone banged infront of the door . you snapped back to reality , your cheeks a bright color of red.  moving your back at jungkook he's still sleeping , you tried getting out of his grip but he was to strong . you sign . you started poking his cheeks

"..kookie.. someone's a at door .."you whispered . his eyes fluttered open at the mentioned of the new nickname you gave him . he stared at you for what felt like a couple of minutes before getting up and giving you his bunny smile.

"you're so cute y/n . I think I like that name more " he squeezed your pink flushed cheeks before giving a peck on the lips.

"I... u-h.. ha-ve to get the door ! " you said stuttering . your mind is spinning . what's with him ?? he just called me cute.. you just loved how he says your name

"dammit jungkook.." you mumbled other your breath. you opened the door to see a pink mochi standing in front of you .

"hmm? jiminie?" you asked ."why are you here?"

"ohh y/n ! wanna hang out ?" the boy smiled . as you were about to answer . you felt 2 arms wrapping around your waist , his head resting on your shoulder.

"sorry hyung . she's busy " he said . jimin's smile turned into a frown .

"what are you doing here ? " he asked with anger in his voice while jimin pulled you closer to him.

"oh we where working on a project !" you said trying to change the atmosphere, shaking your head . he stared to jungkook for a few second before smilling again

"okay y/n . call me when you want to do something !" he retured to his fluffy side again. you smiled "okay!"

jungkook closed the door . you crossed your arms and stared at him.

"busy really ?" you scoffed. he shrugged .

"wanna watch a movie ?" he asked . your eyes lit up

"yes!" he chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.2K 14
JJK ● FF "You sparked up my interest," Jungkook smirked, "You can't Leave Me now." A horrifying, smut, story. A tale that involves two people. Y/n an...
1M 38.4K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
8.6K 293 12
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled at him "FINE !" He yelled back at you stomping out of the room and went out of the house *skip time Jung...
382K 14.8K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...