Alphas Burden

By mackenziejustine

#20 in revamp 1/29/2019 #186 in she-wolf 5/08/2019 ****PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THIS BOOK CONTAINS CURSING**** E... More

CAST & ROLES
New Cover and New Name!!
Old Friends Meet
One Rogue Verse the Pack
Stashed Beer and Half Eaten Pizza
Badass Meets Her Match
Egoistic Ass
Sorry for the inconvenience..
Dumb Alpha Dog
Class Assignments

COPYRIGHTS & WHATNOTS

1.1K 14 1
By mackenziejustine

Copyright © 2017 by Mackenzie Justine Parker

All rights reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

I will try my best and make this old book better than the last! So bare with me and wait until time has come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
14.2K 131 32
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
4.2M 109K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...
91.8K 3K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...