The Slytherin Princess:War [B...

By cat_loves_music

War is breaking out in the Wizarding World. Lord Voldemort has YN and Draco is starting to panic. I mean who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Forms! Not an Update!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The End

Chapter 10

976 22 6
By cat_loves_music

(This is a long awaited chapter. I promise I'll make it good. Or at least try.)

  Your POV
We arrived at Hogwarts. I rushed to the self driving carriages with my stuff and hopped on. Draco had to do something so I was left all alone. Sure I usually do them with him, but I needed time to think. I suddenly saw movement in the corner of my eye and turned to see Desiree.

"Hey YN. How are you?" Desiree asked.

"Fine, I guess." I replied.

"Oh what's wrong?" She questioned.

"You know about You-Know-Who right? About me being kidnapped and about Draco?" I said.

"Yeah. The rumors have been going around like wild fire." She replied.

"I think I should break up with Draco. To protect him." I admitted.

Desiree gasped, "He'd be crushed. You can't!"

"I know, I know, but what happens if I get killed by You-Know-Who? He won't move on. If I do this, we can wait until the right time." I argued.

"He can't, he won't wait. You need to stay together. For his sake." Desiree said.

The carriage stopped and we were arrived.

I put my things down in the corridor and walked to the feast.
••••• Afterwards: In the Common Room
I sat on a couch near the fireplace and thought,

Is Desiree right? No I need to do this...

"YN!" Draco called.

He sat next to me and his arm snaked around my waist. He pulled me closer, but I tried to get out of his grip.

"Hey, you okay?" Draco asked, concern laced in his voice.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

"That's never a good sign." He chuckled nervously.

"I think we should take a break. With everything that's been going on..." I trailed off.

He looked hurt and sad. Tears glistening in his eyes.

"I understand that," Draco started as he placed a hand on my upper arm, "but we need to stick together. You're my inspiration to keep going everyday."

(Ariana Grande song reference! I need to stop...but I won't! 😂)

"I know that, Draco, but if we do stay we might just be torn apart." I argued, my voice cracking.

"We won't YN. I even thought about this myself, but we need to stick together in these hard times." Draco countered.

I took a deep breath before saying the conclusion...

(OH SNAP!🎵A cliffhanger!🎵 Why did I do this to you guys. Oh right I want to have a little fun. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! I am so freaking sorry for not updating. I have been going through writer's block. I know not a good excuse, but here I am. And you like how I brought Desiree back? Well if you want a character featured in this book I will make a chapter all about that! Stay tuned!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
185K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
154K 4.3K 22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Snape had made it to Second year, ever since her muggle grand mother died, she started living on her own along...