For The Love of a Daughter (T...

By MrsCarlisleCullen17

My name is Sharna Cullen but I rarely use the name. Apparently the last name is my father's last name. My mot... More

For The Love of a Daughter (Twilight Fan Fiction)
You're my Father?
I'm Staying!?
I Found My Mate!
Getting To Know My Mate.
Chilling with my now massive family.
Back to School.

I'm Dead.

20.2K 350 165
By MrsCarlisleCullen17

Sharna's P.O.V.

Today didn't start off great. A group of vampires literally cornered me by my car and insisted that I go to their home after school. I didn't really want to go. How do I know that they weren't going to kill me? I told them that I was a monster. That I killed the one person who loved me and they invite me to their home. There is definately something more to this. And I don't think I wanted to find out. 

I was sat in English, my first lesson, when a guy with dirty blonde hair walked up to my desk.

"Hey, you're the new girl, right? Sharna Knight? I'm Mike, Mike Newton." He said. He seemed really over confident This is what usually started the fights that would get me kicked out of school. The guys who thought they could undress me with their minds and then try and get into my pants. Well, this kid had another thing coming.

"Yeah, that's me." I said, shortly. I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't want to know what he was thinking about. 

"How do you like Forks so far?" He asked. Did he not get the message that I didn't want to talk? I must not be giving him the right signals.

"No." I replied. I wanted him to leave it at that.

"Why not?" He asked. He seemed to be thinking carefully. Maybe thinking how he could make it better for me.

"Because some of the guys here can't seem to get the message that I don't want to talk to them." I said, making a point of looking at him in the eye so he would get the message that I was talking about him.

His expression changed. He seemed hurt by what I had said. I didn't blame him. He should have taken the hint when I was giving him short answers.

He walked over to a group of people on the other side of the room. The teacher walked in the room and looked around until their gaze fell on me. She looked to be middle aged, really pretty and she seemed like someone who I could wrap around my little finger if I turned on the charm.

"You must be Sharna Knight?" She asked politely.

"Yes Miss, that's me," I said sweetly. I didn't want to make any enemies with the teachers. Yet.

"Right, well, I won't make you introduce yourself. I don't think many students like that kind of thing. So I will get you a text book and let you know what you need to catch up on." She said. I was grateful that she didn't make me introduce myself.

She came over with my text book and I had only missed like 1 chapter so I didn't have that much to catch up on. 

English passed quickly and I headed to Maths. Wonderful. I hate maths. I could do maths with the numbers and everything but when the alphabet started to get involved that's when I had the issues. 

The question on the board was 

"    Find x

(2x+3) x (3x+7)   "

Why can't Maths find it's own "x" we have enough problems without worrying about where its "x" has gone.

I heard a chuckling beside me. I thought I had spoke allowed what I was thinking. I was proven wrong when I looked up and saw Edward sat next to me. I hadn't even heard him sit down. I must have been out of it.

"Yeah, you were. Something about not wanting to find somebody's ex?" He said with a smirk.

I made a point to try and kill him and soon if he didn't pack it in. I didn't care what his mate would do to me. If she killed me then I think I would be eternally grateful that she had taken me out of this misery I called a life. I mean, seriously, who could love a monster like myself? I only hurt the people I cared about. Josie was a perfect example of that. She was always there for me when I needed her. But when she needed me I just turned my back on her. Fair enough, if I had stayed it would have gotten me killed. But would that have been a bad thing. All the happy memories I had with Josie seemed to pass through my mind and I couldn't stop it. I came out of my thoughts as he bell rang. I couldn't go to my next class. I was close to a breakdown.

When I reached the doors outside I headed straight for the woods. I didn't know where else to go. I started runing as soon as the school left my view. I stopped in the middle of the forest and screamed. So loud that the birds flew off in haste. I could feel something growing inside of me and I had no control of my body anymore. I felt like I was floating. I had no idea what was going on.

I heard the group of vampires running towards me but I couldn't turn to look at them. I had no control. I could feel everything inside me burning up. I could feel my eyes changing colour. I could sense them circling around me just incase I tried to make a run for it. Who knows what damage I could do while I was so out of control. I didn't want to think about it. Ever since my mother died I swore to myself that I would never harm a human and I stand by that to this day. I didn't want to be a monster anymore.

I felt something start to come out and the vampires dodge out of the way. I could feel so much power within me. I could see the fire coming out of my eyes. What the hell? I don't have any abilities" I didn't want one. I didn't want to be dangerous. I could kill anyone wth this ability. Just like I nearly did now. I nearly killed the vampires. They didn't seem to be wanting to harm me. I think they just wanted to help me. I couldn't find it inme to control myself. I don't think I could even if I tried.

'Just kill me! I can't control any of this!' I shouted in my head, knowing that Edward would be able to hear me. 

"No, we won't! Just remember who you are. Think about what your mother would be saying to you. She would be proud of you if you could control this on your own. You can do this. You know the abilities we have and we have learned to control them ourselves. I know you can do it too. All you need to do is concentrate. Close your eyes." He shouted. He seemed to know what he was talking about. 

I didn't want to disappoint my mother. Even if she was dead. She would be disappointed if I killed anyone. Even if it was an accident. I closed my eyes and concentrated on somewhere peaceful. I pictured the mountains that I would sit on in Alaska. I loved it there. Sometimes when I couldn't take going to school for a while, I would just sit up there for months and then move on when people would start walking up to where I was sitting.

I could feel control coming back to me. I could no longer feel the fire within me. The power started to dim and I started to feel weak. I must be dying. Finally.

I started to remember everything in my life. Even the picture of my mother and my father that was always in my pocket. I had my father's blonde hair and my mothers green eyes. I loved my eyes, they were the only thing that I had left to remind her of me other than the picture and the heart shaped pendant she left me. I didn't take it off. Ever. I didn't want to lose it. 

I knew that Edward was seeingmmy misery of a life but I couldn't bring myself to care. The only thing I had left was my life. My life that was slowly drifting away. I opened my eyes briefly and I sa hat everyone was crowding around me. I didn't realise that I had fallen back to the ground. I coudl see their worried looks. They were the last things that I saw before everything went black.

Carlisle's P.O.V.

I was working the morning shift and it was coming to the end. I recieved a call from Alice.

"Carlisle, you have to meet us back at the house as soon as possible!" She screamed down the phone.

"Alice, what's going on. Who's hurt?" I asked. I had never heard Alice sound so scared in my life. I didn't want to think that I had lost a member of my family. I couldn't lose my family again. I was still hurting over the loss of my human one.

"I can't say. You have to get home now Carlisle. Tell them that you have a family emergancy and you have to leave immediately. They will let you." She ordered . I could hear the tone in her voice that said 'Do as I say or you will regret it.'.

"Okay." I said, I didn't really have a choice. I got home and I could smell a scent that was vaguely familiar but I couldn't place it anywhere.

I walked into the living room and saw a body on the couch. I could see the pain in her facial expression.

"What happened?" I asked. Not one of my family could have lost control. Even Jasper was stronger than he used to be.

"No one lost control Carlisle. But we have alot to explain. We just have a question to ask you." He said. He picked up something from the table and handed it to me. "Who is the woman in the picture with you?" He asked.

I looked down and the picture and gasped. I hadn't seen the face in so long. I had always loved her but I loved Esme more. Esme knew everything about my past and she accepted the fact that I had loved before her. Why would he be asking me this now.

"Because the woman in the picture is this girl's mother. She is half vampire and half human, much like Renesmee. Her mother wasn't as lucky as Bella was. She died during the birth. The girl on th e couch is Sharna Knight. The daughter of the woman in the picture. She gave birth a couple of months after you left it seems." Edward explained. I could see the similarities between us. She had my hair.

"She has your smirl too. We witnessed that at school. She started to remember things in Maths. Then after that she stormed out and went straight to the woods near the school. She ran into the middle and let out a scream. Then she started floating. Listening to her thoughts she had no idea what was going on because she couldn't control it. She actually asked  me, no begged me, to kill her because she thought she couldn't control what was going on. She had fire coming out of her eyes at that point. She has a very powerful ability that she seems tohave only just found. She can't control it yet." Edward said. 

I could see her stirring on the couch. She opened her eyes and I saw a pair of familar green eyes. She was my daughter.

---------------------------------

Sorry my lovelies but I'm leaving it there for now :)

I will upload again soon :) will she stay or wil she go?

Thanks for the support so far :) 

MrsCarlisleCullen17 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 5 12
Summary: My father says a new family are moving here to the quiet town of Forks, poor them. I hope they can cope with the Supernatural because it's t...
541K 10.5K 27
Disclaimer; I do not own Twilight or any of Stephanie Meyers Characters, I only own my characters and the story line. My name is Elaine Marie Mason...
70.6K 1.2K 48
Alexis didn't have the best home life after a snake attack in the woods left her almost dead she was found by the Cullens. After they changed her she...
317K 6.4K 20
My name is (Y/n) Cullen. I had a pretty bad life until the Cullens found me and took me in. I was only 9 and now !'m 18. I knew about Vampire and the...