Shameless Preferences

By fxshionablylate

Fiona, Kevin, Carl, Lip, Ian, and Mickey imagines and preferences. Request any specific topic or imagines in... More

How you met
What they do that turns you on
Shows you watch together
Your song together
What they get you for your birthday
Who you're closest to

How they like your hair

2.7K 30 6
By fxshionablylate

Fiona- Fiona likes your hair up in a messy bun, she thinks you look real and natural.

Kevin- Kevin loves when you straighten your hair and put it in a high ponytail, he loves to pull at it to mess with you (and for other reasons)

Carl- Carl loves when you leave your wild curly hair natural. He loves your hair down, your kinky curls out and free.

Lip- He loves your hair wavy and down. He thinks it's the perfect balance between tame and wild.

Ian- Ian loves your hair pin straight, he likes to run his fingers through it and twirl it with his fingers.

Mickey- Mickey likes your hair in a braid or fishtail because he liked how they feel and what your hair looks like after you take it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 31.5K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
731K 28.7K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
846K 39.4K 168
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
228K 22.2K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...