yaoi one shots

By romance-yay

Yaoi One shots I don't own any of the characters, this will be all yaoi so if you like don't read, but other... More

Soumako

1.5K 14 3
By romance-yay

This is the first chapter to my new book hope you all enjoy.

"You know I can treat you better then he can, someone as perfect as you shouldn't be someone's second choice, you should be their first and only choice. Your my first and only choice" sousuke said seriously "why are you doing this now?" Makoto questioned "because I'm fed up of seeing how much you're hurting because of nanesa, you deserve better then to be treated like this", sousuke spoke sincerely.

"I-I thought you loved Rin" Makoto stuttered out confused, Sousuke laughed "it was never Rin, from the first moment I met you as kids it it was you, no one else." Sousuke said smiling slightly, Makoto leaned forward slightly and rested his head on Sousuke's shoulder, Sousuke brought a hand up and stroked the back of  Makoto's head softly.

"You know, no one has ever said that to me" Makoto sounded so weak, "what the hells going on" someone shouted, makotos head shot up and looked over sousuke's at the person who shouted, "H-Haru?" Makoto questioned "what the hell is going on?" Haru repeated annoyed but not letting it show on his face, sousuke looked away and let out an annoyed sigh.

"No of your god damm business" Sousuke muttered annoyed, he continued "makoto call me" he brought a hand up and squeezed his shoulder before walking away, Haru looked at makoto with a questioning look "it was nothing" Makoto replied blushing slightly, Haru nodded, they started walking back towards their houses, they walked back in a comfortable silence.

When sousuke got back to the dorms he stood outside for a minute and sighed before walking in, Rin was on the bottom bunk looking at his phone, Sousuke kicked of his shoes before climbing to the top bunk, "how did it go?" Rin asked curiously "Nanase interrupted us" was all Sousuke said annoyed.

"Did you tell him?" Rin asked Sousuke stayed silent "no" "why" "because I can't just walk up to him and be like 'oh yeah I'm not only in love with you but I also think your my soulmate'" he said sarcastically, "this is Makoto, he would understand and he has the right to know that you're his soul mate, he's only getting hurt loving Haru" Rin said sadly "holy shit your Nanase soul mate" Sousuke said with realisation, he continued "so instead of you and Nanase telling him you wanted me to tell him he was my soul mate so you wouldn't have to" Sousuke finished, he climbed down and looked Rin, he sat there with a guilty look on his face "I thought you and Nanase were his friends" Sousuke said now getting annoyed, Rin looked upset "we are, its just I know that Makoto loves Haru, he has sine we were kids but Haru never noticed and I was hoping when you seen his name on you, you would tell him, I didn't think you would wimp out" Rin said trying and failing to defend himself.

Sousuke walked out without saying anything further "where are you going?" Rin asked while I out my shoes back on "I'll find somewhere else to stay tonight" he said before walking out, he got outside and pulled out his phone dialling Makoto's number "hi, I was wondering I could crash at yours, its only for tonight. I'll understand if you say n-" "yeah its fine come over" Makoto said cutting him off, Sousuke smiled to himself before adding "there's something I need to tell you." he finished "what is it?" Makoto questioned "you'll found out in a minuet I'm almost at you house" he said before hanging u, 'how should I tell him, ah why do I have to tell him, this wouldn't have happened if I wouldn't have come here' "what am I thinking this isn't his fault its mine" he said out loud "what's your fault?" Makoto asked Sousuke jumped not realising that he already arrived at Makoto's home, "I think you're my soul mate" Sousuke said looking at Makoto seriously, "show me" Makoto demanded softly.

Sousuke took his jacket of and rolled up his sleeve so it rested above his shoulder, there on his shoulder in green kanji was Makoto's name the kanji in was Makoto's eye colour, they stood like that for a while Makoto stood staring at Sousuke, he reached out a hand and softly ran a thumb over his name, "I never noticed a name on me, I thought I didn't have a soul mate" Makoto said softly "but now you know my name is somewhere on you body" Sousuke said smiling, he brought a hand and gently put it over Makoto's "this is nice and all but its kind of cold and my shoulder isn't in the best shape" Sousuke said honestly "what's wrong with your shoulder?" Makoto asked worriedly, he walked inside the house and waited for Sousuke to follow, "I intensified my training and my shoulder broke down, I went to physical therapy and still do now, it has helped I can lift things and do things like that, but when I swim its to much." Sousuke explained usually he doesn't tell people this actually Makoto's the only one that he's told.

He looked up to see Makoto crying,  Sousuke tilted his confused "what's wrong?" he asked worried "its just you went through so much alone" Makoto couldn't finish his sentence "its fine don't worry about" Sousuke said bringing Makoto into a hug "this escalated quickly didn't it" Sousuke said trying to stop Makoto from crying any further, a few moments later two children ran out where Makoto and Sousuke stood, but ran away when seen Sousuke, they ran back to where they came from shouting there was a stranger in the house "sorry, they're my younger siblings Ren and Ran they're twins" Makoto said lifting his head from Sousuke's shoulder once again, after a few moments the twins were back along with their parents, "whose your friend" Makoto's mother asked standing behind the two small children.

Makoto looked away blushing slightly "Hi I'm Sousuke Yamazaki" Sousuke introduced himself bowing slightly "he goes to school with Rin" Makoto said still blushing 'cute' Sousuke thought watching him with a fond smile, Makoto's mother looked between them then smiled with a knowing look "so you finally found your soul mate" she stated, Makoto blushed even harder "yeah" Makoto answered quietly "what are you doing here so late?" Makoto's father asked walking into the tiny hallway and stood behind Makoto's mother "I'm sorry to cause trouble, I had an argument with my room mate and I asked Makoto if I could stay here. I can leave if you want" Sousuke explained politely "so polite how nice" Makoto's mother exclaimed, "no its fine you can stay here tonight" Makoto's father said smiling "thank you" Sousuke replied, "well lets leave the love birds alone" his mother said walking away with her husband, the twins however stayed where they were "we wanna play with onii-chan" they said in sync "its getting late, we'll play with you tomorrow" Sousuke said smiling down at the twins, they both smiled brightly "we'll hold you to that" the boy said before they both run away.

Makoto watched the little interaction between his family and Sousuke with a small fond smile and blushing face, "you look cute when you blush" Sousuke said enjoying the way Makoto's blush got even darker, Sousuke took of his shoes and followed Makoto to his room, as soon as they walk in and shut the door Makoto takes of his shirt "stop staring and help me look" Makoto said surprisingly not blushing, "look for what?" Sousuke asked slightly confused "your name" he replied softly, Sousuke smiled back and walked over to Makoto looking at his front first, 'it would've been a lot more romantic if his name was over my heart' Makoto thought to himself then blushed at his own thought, after looking over his front Sousuke walked around him and looked at his back, he felt disappointed when didn't see anything on the others back, he was about to stop looking when he noticed a little bit of black ink at the bottom of his back.

Sousuke reached out his hands and pulled down Makoto's pants until his name fully appeared, in the same colour as his eyes, "w-what are you d-doing" Makoto stuttered "you know my name on you is in teal" he said smiling softly then he continued "and your name on me is the colour of your eyes, do you think its like that just for us or everyone?" Sousuke asked mindlessly running his thumb over his name, "probably everyone" Makoto replied, Sousuke turned Makoto around so that they were facing each other, Sousuke brought a hand up and used it to bring Makoto's face closer to his, "do you want me to stop?" he asked feeling Makoto's breath against his lips, "no" Makoto said before closing the distance and kissing him softly, they only kissed for a second before Makoto's mother shouted up the stairs startling them both and making them jump apart, "Haru-chan is here" Sousuke's face turned cold, "put your shirt back on" Sousuke said, Sousuke sat on the bed and watched as Makoto walked out "I'll be back soon, make yourself comfortable" Makoto said smiling over his shoulder, then he walked away.

 "Haru-chan, what are you doing here" he asked with a smile Haru looked at him "Rin's my soul mate" Haru said simply "I already new that" Makoto replied with a smile he continued "you're my best friend, and his name is in a kind of obvious place" he said laughing "You seem happy" Haru observed, Makoto walked outside and sat down shutting the door behind him, Haru sat next to him, "I found  my soul mate" Makoto confessed happily "I know, Rin told me" Haru replied "then you know who it is" "Sousuke Yamazaki, I think you can do better" Haru replied honestly "I don't think I can, Sousuke's a lot nicer then you would think, I think he's going to turn out to be a big softie" Makoto said happily, "I need to go, Its getting late" Haru said standing up and leaving.

Makoto sat there for a little bit longer thinking about how the day has changed his life, 'maybe I wasn't really in love with Haru, if I was in love with him I wouldn't have started this with Sousuke so quickly soul mate or not' he looked down feeling guilty, 'maybe I'm just using Sousuke to get over my feelings for H-' his thoughts were cut of when somebody spoke "you know its alright to be happy" Sousuke said sitting next to him, "why don't you hate me?" Makoto asked "why would I hate you?" he asked "because I could just be using you to get over Haru" Makoto answered looking away "if you really loved Nanase you wouldn't have fallen for me so quickly. You're a good person, you care for everyone, you go out of your way to help everyone, and weather it hurts you or not you will help everyone you can. I'm here to care for you, you protect everyone but yourself and from now on that's my job weather you like it or not" Sousuke explained, Makoto looked over at him and smiled "so whose going to take care of you" Makoto asked to serious "I can take care of myself" he like any typical lad would "if your going to take care of me then I'm going to have to take of you" Makoto said standing up "we take care of each other." Sousuke finished smiling and Makoto smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
972K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
834K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...