Narnia: Prince Caspian & The...

By imaginenarnia

Second Installment of the Fallen Angel Series Narnia grew successful under the Pevensie's reign, the Kings an... More

| Trailer & Cast |
| Prologue |
01 | Susan's Horn
02 | Trufflehunter's Tale
03 | In Caspian's Defense
04 | The Gorge Sightings
05 | Raven's Words
06 | Raid on Beruna
07 | Lack of Familiarity
08 | Aslan's How
09 | Raven of Calormen
10 | Sun and Moon
11 | Unwanted Vision
12 | Strategic Disagreements
13 | Castle Raid
14 | Torture Remedies
15 | Thaw a Stone Heart
16 | Matter of Choice
17 | The Undoing
18 | The Great Divide

| DISCLAIMER |

5.4K 78 2
By imaginenarnia

If you are here then that means you have survived my terrible writing from the first book.

I congratulate you. *insert applause*

Disclaimers:
This book is written entirely in Third Person's PoV. I did the mistake of switching between PoVs in TFA, which made the book a hot mess. TFA is currently undergoing a heavy rewrite, so much that is happening in this book may not match up with the old version. Don't worry, once I complete this book all that is missing will be edited into the first installment.

This is the only disclaimer I have for you, so if you still decide to read this book then you're a trooper and I love you.

Enjoy!

All credit of the Narnian Universe goes to C.S. Lewis, he is the real mastermind of my Narnia AU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.6K 18
{Book Two in the Red Series} Rosemary returned to England to find things just how she left them - her father and brother missing and her mother drink...
306K 6.9K 28
1300 years ago, the marvelous and former glory of Narnia was tarnished. The castle of Cair Paravel, sieged by Telmarines, stood in flames as the army...
232K 6.1K 22
First installment of the Fallen Angel Series When the legendary prophecy of the Daughters of Eve and Sons of Adam is discovered to be incomplete, th...
8.2K 241 14
- 1st book - It's been a very long time since the kings and queen came back to Narnia. Of course now it's ran by Telmarines and there evil leader...