Daryl Dixon x Reader

By thedevilssnarls

you are on an adventure to save your family mostly your little sister (if you don't have a little sister then... More

beginning note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter after prison.
chapter 21
chapter 22
if you didnt leave ty and carol

chapter 10

597 9 3
By thedevilssnarls

----------
Yn pov
----------
It has been months out in the woods and we ran into a house. All we have been doing was running. Rick had really been on edge. No one has talked to each other. We were really low on food since winter has past. I sat down on the ground and I hug my knees. Carl pulled out a can of what seemed to be peaches. He started to open it but Rick took it and looked at it. He chucked it into the chimney. "Why did you do that." I said.

"Shut up."

"Don't tell me to shut up. He's still a kid rock. Let him eat something." I said. Standing up. Rick looked out of the window.

"We have to move." We all got up and started running. I was helping Lori because she was heavily pregnant. We ran for quite a bit and we came up to a prison.

"This looks promising" I said sarcastically.

"It will have to do. The fences look secure." Rick said and we ran to the gate. Daryl closed it behind us. Rick told a plan and we start eliminating the walker's inside the second gate. Once that was done we camped there. We made a small fire as it was getting dark. I hugged my knee staying quiet. I was handed some food from carol. I declined it.

"You need to eat."

"Thanks" I said taking the food. I ate it slowly. I see carol walking toward daryl, who was keeping watch. I kept an eye on them once and a while.

"Don't worry about them. He loves you." Lori said.

"Yeah. It's just we haven't talked in a while. I'm starting to worry that we will break up." I said.

"Then talk to him." She said. I smiled. I got up and walked over to them.

"Hey carol is it ok I talk to Daryl alone?" I asked. More to myself.

"Yeah of course. I'll keep watch untill Daryl comes back." She said and I nodded. Daryl started coming down. I walked beside him away from carol.

"Is something wrong." I continue walking feeling like we were far enough. "Hey. Look at me."he said spinning me around. "Is everything ok." He asked.

"Are we going to break up."

"What. No. I love you. Why would we break up."

"It's just... I see you with carol more times then when your with me. Im scared that I'm losing you."

"You don't need to worry about me and carol we are just friends. We are married. You don't need to worry about that kind of thing." He said. I nodded looking down. He lifts my chin with his finger and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back. He smiles into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer. I smile. He pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said a d he starts making his way back and I walked over to the came fire. I sat down beside Lori.

"Everything ok now." She asked. I nodded with a smile. I looked over to Daryl and he and carol were walking back. Daryl smiled at me and he sat behind me and pulled me so I was against him. He wrapped his arms around me. I hugged his arms. Not a word was said around the fire.

"It really quiet. Yn you should sing something." Daryl said.

"No thanks. I don't sing in front of a group."

"Sisy sing the climb." Sn said in her cute voice. I sighed.

*I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa*

Everyone clapped. I blushed. "Beth. Word on the street you can sing to. Can you sing something." I said. She started sing and I just relax on Daryl. "I say you sing after this." I whispered to Daryl.

"Yeah right."

"Ok what about dancing."

"No."

"Choose one." I said. I looked at Lori and I knew she could her us.

"None."

"Just dance with her." Lori said out loud. I blush and he shook his head. I grabbed his hand. I walk off away from everyone.

"I'm not dancing."

"Do you know how." I said. He shook his head. I took one of his hand in mine and I move his other so it was around me. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to teach you." I said and I began teaching. He stepped on my foot a couple of times. Soon he got the hang of it. "Good now this one you should catch on really quite." I move his hand so they on my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Just move side to side while going into a circle." He nodded and I started moving and he caught on just like that. "Good. I'm liking this." I said. He stopped moving. I looked at him.

"I don't like this. Plus were the only ones doing." He said.

"Fine I'll dance with someone else." I said and I walked over to the group. "Carl do you want to dance with me." I asked and he shook his head. I nodded and sat down just listening to Beth sing. I soon felt my eyes droop. I soon was startled by Daryl pulling me in between his legs. I rested against him and I soon fell asleep.
--------
Daryls POV
--------
I had pulled yn towards me so she could rest against me. I listened to Beth singing and I looked at everyone. They seem to be finally relaxing. I looked over at Rick and he was staring at us. "What."

"She fell asleep." I shrugged.

"She needs to sleep. She's been really on edge lately."

"Why."

"Lori's pregnancy. You flipping on Carl or anybody that speaks. She though I was going to breakup with her a couple of hours ago. I cleared that up. She's getting really paranoid about this shit happening around up. We don't stay in one spot for long, so she's getting cranky. Just let her sleep." I said and Rick nodded. He looked down at Carl who was sleeping on his lap. Sn sleeping on Carl's stomach. "Do you think Carl and sn are going to get together."

"Don't know. Their young."

"How old is Carl now."

"Turning twelve." He said.

"She's turning 8 and I was her age when I had my first girlfriend. We broke up the next week, but it was still a girlfriend. Plus an it acting like a teen. She's really matured." I said and Rick nodded.

"I would be okay with them getting together, but it's up to them not me or anyone else." He said and I nodded looking down at yn. She looked gorgeous with the light from the fire going off her face. I laid down and I gently pulled yn close to me so I could get some sleep. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.
-----------
Yn pov
-----------
I woke up and Daryl was gone. "Good your awake. Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Maggie move ahead to clear walker's. We are moving the stuff inside." Lori said and I nodded grabbing my bag and Daryl's. We all walked me ahead just incase a walker was left out. I had killed a couple. We made it to where everyone else was.

"Cell block D" I said and I lifted an eyebrow at Daryl. We enter the area where our bed would be. I walked up the stairs and I see a bed made on the walkway. "Who's bed it this." Daryl lifted his hand. "We are sleeping in a bed. I'm tried of sleeping on the ground." I said and he groaned.

"I'm not sleeping in no cage."

"I don't think it's a cage. I think it's a place to sleep. Please Daryl." I said walking up to him. I whined at the end wrapping my arms around his neck. "Please sleep with me." I said giving him my puppy dog look.

"One night. That will help me decide what to do. Ok."

"Ok." I said cheerfully. I ran up the stairs. I went into one of the cells and I move the top mattress onto the bottom to make it more comfortable to lay on. I grabbed the blanket and saw no blood. I tried to find a way to use that as a door. It worked. I walked through it and it stayed up. I looked in the other cells for anything. I found a couple of small pieces of metal. It was easy to bend. I did have to use a bit of force to bend it. I smile. I walked back to our cell.

"Yn what are you doing"

"Decorating. We will be here for quite a while." I said. I enter our room and I placed the metal on our bed. I looked at the wall for any cracks. I spotted a couple. I pushed the metal into it and made hooks. I walked out and I grabbed Daryl's crossbow.

"What are you doing with my crossbow." Daryl said.

"Something. I'm not going to brake it. I promise." I said kissing his cheek. I walked over to our cell again this time Daryl behind me. I placed his crossbow in the first hook. I pulled at it a tiny bit and it didn't fall. I smile. "There your crossbow is set." I said I placed my guns on the other hooks. It looked good. "How do you like it." I said. Sitting on the bed.

"It looks ok. Less like a cell." He said. He sat next to me and I smile. "You really want me to stay in here. With you." I nodded. He sighed.

"Your going to right." I said and he nodded. "I love you." I said and he kissed me.

"Love you too." He said and he kissed me again. He deepened the kiss. I pulled back.

"Lori's about to pop. We should be looking for stuff for the baby." I said and he nodded.

"You would of been close as well." He said looking at his hands. I could feel the tears come to my eyes.

"I know. I don't want to talk about it." I said shakily. He looked at me and he pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry." He said and I just rested my head in his shoulder.

"I'm going on a run in the morning. Go looking for the baby formula." I said and he nodded.

"Do you have someone to go with you." He said and I shook my head. "I would feel better if someone went with you."

"I just want to go alone. I want you to watch over sn while I'm gone. Please can you do that." I asked and he sighed.

"Fine." He said and I kiss his cheek. He moved forward to catch my lips. I kiss back and he pulled me towards me more so our bodies were touching eachother. We went into a full out make out session.
---------
Timeskip to morning.
---------
I woke up and I put some clothes on. Daryl was still sound asleep on the bed. Something tells me that he likes to sleep in here. I saw his jacket and I planned on stealing that for the morning because I liked the wings on the back. I put on the jackets with the belly shirt I had made out of his plaid shirt he never wears. I put on some skinny jeans with the outfit. I grabbed all three of my guns. I place the pistol hulster on my waist. One on  opposite sides of my waist. My AK-47 on my back. I also grab my permits for all three of them. I heard movement on the bed and I look towards it. Daryl still asleep. I walked over and I kissed his cheek. I walk out and Rick was the only one awake. "Where are you going."

"On a run for the up coming baby. Have to be prepared." I said and he nodded.

"Bring someone with you." He ordered.

"Is that an order Mr. Boss man." I said.

"Mr. boss man?" He asked.

"I'm just trying to say you can't tell me what to do. I'm going alone. Is there any ammo. Oh and I need my knife." I said and he pointed to the bag on the table. I looked though it and I took some ammo for my pistols and AK-47. I also grabbed my knife. I walk out of the prison after grabbing a car key and I walked over to the car and started driving away. I drove untill I saw a building. I stopped the car and I walked over to the building and walker's came out. "Shit" I started getting rid of them one by one. One of the grabbed me from behind and I move quickly away from him as much as possible. The walker just missed my shoulder and I stabbed its head and I kick another in the leg. I stab it in the head. Soon all the walker's were on the ground dead. I took a breath. Soon I heard a small music like thing in the distance. I walked over towards the woods. I got closer to the music and I see some sort of contraption. I walked closer to it and I noticed holes in the ground with rope around it. All off them were moving. I walked closer. Walker's were inside. I heard a trick get closer and I curse. I ready my gun and I point it at the guys who came out. There was a Spanish looking guy. A black guy and one that didn't leave the truck yet. The two guys raised their guns at me. The last guy got out of the car. It was Merle. "MERLE." I shouted lowering my gun and ran towards him. He ran towards me and I hugged him.

"You know her." Spanish guy said.

"She's dating my brother." He said. I pulled back.

"What is this." I asked and Merle explained everything. Woodbury and this thing. "Wow. Um do you think I can check out Woodbury."

"No." The black guy said.

"Sure." Merle said. I smile at Merle. "Tell me is Daryl dead. Is that why your wearing his jacket."

"No he's well alive and judging by time time. He should still be asleep." I said. He smiled. He motioned me to the car. I walked over to it and got in the passenger I waited for them and they got in after doing something. They started driving toward what I would assume would be Woodbury. I see large walls and they let us through. I was in awe. I got out of the car and I see alot of people. I smile. I looked around and I spotted someone I missed for so long. I started running towards her. "ANDRA." I shout. She looked towards me and she began running towards me. A black girl ran after her. I hugged Andra. "I missed you so much." I said. She nodded in agreement. "Who's your friend" I said pulling back.

"This is Michonne" I waved to her. She just glared.

"Ok I'm going to be straight up with you Michonne. I'm the biggest bitch here. You piss me off you get the worse end of it. Andra learned that the hard way." I said and Michonne continued to glare. I turn back to Andra. "How have you been." I asked.

"I should be asking you that. Did you have the baby." She asked. I just stayed quiet. Merle looked at me.

"You were pregnant." He asked. "Is my little brother a father now." I shook my head.

"We lost the baby after the farm was taken over. We all got back to the highway. I lost the baby there. Meggie saved me." I said. Tears going down my face. I wiped them away. "I have to go now. Daryl might be getting up soon and I was on a run." I said. Merle shook his head.

"We can't let you leave."

"I will be leaving wether you like it or not. I got to get back to Daryl." I said and I began walking to the gates. I climbed the ladder to the wall. Spanish guy stopped me. "I'm leaving." I said and I jumped down outside the wall. They all started shooting arrows and bullets at me. I ran and nothing hit me. I was in the clear and I ran all the way back to the building I parked at. I went inside and I hid in the building. There truck went passed and I waited to see if they come back. I slowly got out of the building and got in the car. I drove back to the prison. Have way back a notice a car following me. It was the Spanish guy. I took a wrong turn and I spead down the road. I tried to lose him and I see him slow down, I slow down myself. He got out of the car and kicked the car and started shooting at me. I spead up more and he went out of view. I slowly made my way back to the prison in a bit of pain. I looked at my arm and I see a bullet wound. I pull up to the gates and I see Daryl and axel at the gate. They let me in. I drove in but the tier got stuck. I got out and I held my arm. I ran to the gate and they closed it. "Car is stuck in mud. Should change that to gravel." I said and Daryl grabbed my arm and looked at it. "Was attacked. Man from a town called Woodbury." Daryl looked at me.

"They let you in." He asked. I nodded. "Let's get that checked." He said and I nodded. We walked inside and I didn't see Hershel.

"Hershel I need you to look at my arm."

"Um. Hershel can't. He's been bit and well."

"Is he dead." I asked.

"We cut off his leg but he hasn't woken up. We need medical supplies." He said. I chuckled. "What's so funny."

"Look in my bag." I said and Daryl removed my bag from my shoulder gently. He opened it and he smiled. There were a bunch of bandages in my bag. I had picked them up in the building I was hiding in. He stood back up with my bag and kissed me. He walked off towards the cells and I followed. I felt tears come to my eyes. Hershel had no leg. He was unconscious. I see Carl walk into the room with sn. I smile because they were holding hands. He let her hand go and dropped a bag next to mine. Carol opened it and it was a butload of bandages. I walked away and sat on the table. Daryl came after me. I looked at my wound. I stuck my fingers in it and started looking for the bullet.

"What are you doing that. Stop."

"The bullet is still in there. Got to get it some how." I said. After what felt like a minute I felt something. I couldn't get it. I removed my fingers. "Can you?" I asked and he sighed. He stuck his fingers in my wound and I winced. He moved his fingers around and soon he got the bullet out. I sigh of relief. He started to stitch it up. After he was done. He walked of and returned with a bandage. He wrapped me up. "I have to tell you something."

"What."

"I saw Merle. He's at woodbury. His hand is gone."

"We have to go get him."

"So is Andra. But we can't go. They did this to me. Don't tell anyone about this please." I said and he walked away. I walked to our room/cell. I just laid down and let sleep take over once I got rid of my guns. I just dropped them to the floor.

_______
That is a long chapter. Hope you guys injoyed it. Love ya. Byeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 108 39
There's not a lot that can freak me out in this world. Only large animals with sharp claws, too many people touching me, bullies, hives, horror mov...
63 1 9
Her parents abused her and soon had a sister she needed to protect. One day she attacked her parents and fled with her sister. Later, Y/N couldn't ta...
16.8K 459 55
It's been three years since this all happen and I'm alone and sadly I have no food. I need to fine my dad Daryl so bad. My mom died yesterday she got...
154 5 9
ON PAUSE FOR NOW I'm just writing this for fun 🤷‍♀️ dont yell at me to update i have a life 😇