Reborn as Sakura's Brother(OC...

By MonochromeRen

I was reborn...as Sakura's Brother...yay(can you tell it's sarcasm?). (Sigh) You may be asking why I'm not ha... More

Profile of Haruno Yoru
Yoru's outfit
Birth is Terrifying
My first 5 years in Naruto
The Academy
Shikamaru and Itachi
Shikamaru Interlude
Uchiha Massacre
The Voting
author's note
Sasuke's Interlude
Another Pairing Suggestion
No chapters Today
Graduation
Outfits
Teams
Kakashi-sensei
The Bell Test
Author's Note
D-ranks
Land of Waves Part 1
Land of Waves Arc Part 2
Land of Waves Arc Part 4
Author's Note/Excuse
On Hiatus
Discontinued....

Land of Waves Arc Part 3

16.4K 475 84
By MonochromeRen

Here is Part three. The song is Naruto 3 OP - Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni | Raon &PelleK cover.

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

In the last chapter, Team Seven had asked for back up. Two Jounins, Might Guy and Shiranui Genma had arrived a few hours later....

Genma-San sighed and in resignation. I smiled and waved at him. He smirked and walked towards me. "How have you been, Byakko?"

Yoru's POV

I grabbed my weapon as I answered him. "Fine. Though, this mission could of gone better. At least Bakakashi asked for back up. Could you imagine if I didn't tell him to ask for back up, what could of happened? At least he stored the demon brothers in a scroll." Genma sweat dropped.

"You two... Know each other?" A voice interrupted us. We turned to Sakura, who blushed at the attention. She waved. Genma smirked and put his arm over my shoulder.

"Of course we know each other, Pinky. He, " Genma pointed at me, "met me when he was around ten. Ahh... It seems just like it was two days ago when you followed me around like a little duckling." I lightly blush in embarrassment. I removed his arms and started to walk down the road. Just like he said, I can still remember it too. I was around ten at the time. Before I met Genma-San, I was going to buy some pocky from the snack store. That's where I ran into Genma-San. No, I literally ran into him.

*Flashback*

"Kaa-chan! I'm going to to store to buy pocky. I'll be back before curfew!" I shouted as I grabbed my allowance and ran out the door. "Okay, be safe! And be back on time for dinner!"

I lightly jogged to the store where I always buy my favorite kind of pocky. Mmh~ Just thinking about my pocky makes me salivate. Cherry; strawberry, blueberry, orange, green tea, cookies n cream, honey, mango, and chocolate. As I was daydreaming about pocky, I didn't notice another person in front of me. Hmm...

"Oof." I bumped in something or someone and closed my eyes as I braced for impact. But as I fell backwards, I landed safely on the ground. I looked up and met Genma-san's eyes. His eyes back then, were filled with amusement and relief. He held out his hands. I was still reeling from surprise, so I stared at his face. He noticed this and smirked.

"Am I that handsome that you have to stare? Or is it that you're falling for me? Sorry, but I'm not into kids. Grow up first." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I blinked whether from shock or amusement, I did not know. When I noticed what he said, I shook my head.

"Sorry old man. You're not my type. Even if you were, you'd be a pedophile. How old are you? Around 30? Yeah, so not my type." My eyes showed amusement when I saw his face. Oh my. Look at how angry he is. Wow, three tick marks. Is it just me, or is there a demon shown behind him?

He patted my head harshly. I winced. It felt like my head was about to cave in.

"Maa, maa. Kids these days don't know how to respect their elders, do they?" Gotcha.

"So you admit that you're an old man? You want a bandage for that wound? Because I think I just burned you." His face grew darker. I smirked. Ah yes, it was so much fun to rile up older people.

"I should teach you a lesson, you brat!" His hands went towards my midsection and he began to tickle me. I struggle with him as best as I could, but he got to me. I started laughing.

"Ahahahahahahah-gasp! Stop! Hahahahhaha!" After what felt like an eternity, he stopped. Finally, I thought in relief. He let me go and told me his name.

"Name's Shiranui Genma. Tokubetsu Jounin. What's your name, Brat?" Brat? I wrinkled my nose in distaste. Hmph.

"Haruno Yoru-desu. Academy student." He blinked in surprised.

"Ho? I thought you were a genin. Must be the attitude. Ten year olds don't get snarky with us at all. Most just piss in their pants, literally." He muttered. But then he turned around, ready to leave. "See you around brat."

"Wait." I grabbed his jacket. He stopped and turned around. "What?"

"I'll go with you." I want to annoy you and learn a bit from you, I thought. He opened his mouth in surprise. "Hah?!"

And that was how we met. He began to call me Byakko when we went into the Forest of Death and I tamed the Giant tigers that were in there. We would tease each other like friends. It was... nice to have someone else to connect with.

*Flashback Ends*

Poke. Poke. Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, pok-"What?!" I asked annoyed. I turned my head around and saw Genma smirking. What he was about to say was interrupted by Naruto.

"Wooow! It's huge!" He shouted in amazement. I looked to the front of the boat. Hmm... Not as amazing as the ones in my original world, but quite amazing for this world. Hmm? I moved closer. How do they have a Crawler Conventional crane when they don't even have a T.V. or a good camera? Wait, when did we even get into the boat? Must of been when I was thinking about my first meeting with Genma-San.

"H-hey! Please keep it down. I took this boat out under cover of fog. And I cut the engine and am rowing by hand. If they find us, we'll be in deep trouble." The boat owner reprimanded Naruto. Naruto hastily covered his mouth. I sighed. Even Gai-San is being quite, thought it seems quite hard for him. I glanced at Guy-San. His mouth was duct taped, but he was still moving around. I sweat dropped when I saw the other boat rock dangerously.

Oh yeah. I'm riding a boat with Sakura, Sasuke, and Genma-San. Naruto is riding a boat with Kakashi, Tazuna, and Guy-San. Kakashi began to talk to Tazuna while I ignored everything and focused on sensing enemy ninja. After a few more minutes of sitting in the boat, I sensed land. I opened my eyes. Huh. Not bad. But there was hardly anyone outside. 

We stepped off the boats and turned around to thank the man. When we finished thanking him, we turned around and began walking towards Tazuna's house. As we walked, I noticed Naruto glaring at Sasuke and me. Then he ran in front of the group, looking around for something.

"Ha! Over there!" Naruto threw a kunai into the bush. Everybody stood still from shock. Is he an idiot? I stood still with my vein popping out. That's idiot!
.
.
.
.
Naruto stood up and tried to coolly play it off. "Heh... Just a mouse." Genma-San looked at me and said, "If that's how he always is, then I feel real sorry for you." I nodded. I feel sorry for myself too.

"Quit trying to show off, you idiot! There was nothing there in the first place!" Sakura shouted, her veins popping. Kakashi sighed in annoyance.

"Please, Naruto. Don't use kunai knives so recklessly. They're really dangerous." Tazuna also exploded.

"Hey, Brat! Don't be doing anything confusing!" Naruto ignored all of them. Sasuke simply hn'ed and moved towards my side. Guy-San still had duck tape on his mouth, but had gave Naruto a thumbs up.

"Huh? I sense a presence there! No, over here?!" He pointed to his right, then to his left. He turned around and threw his other kunai in his hand. "There!" Sakura got fed up with it and slapped Naruto's head. "Stop it! You're wasting your weapon on this? There's nothing there." Naruto held his head. "S-someone's really been targeting us the whole time, dattebayo!"

Kakashi went towards the bush and looked at it. He looked down and noticed a white furred rabbit that looked like its life flashed right before its eyes. Naruto's kunai was above its head, just a little more and the rabbit could of been killed.

I sighed in disappointment. I looked at it and thought, I wanted rabbit stew. As if it sensed my thoughts, the rabbit ran as fast as it can away from us.

Hmm? I sensed someone, at least jounin level, behind us. I discreetly pulled Genma-san's jacket and used Konoha sign language to sign that an enemy is around here. He nodded and ripped Guy-san tape off mercilessly. "Ooooow!" Guy-San cried out in pain. I also saw that Kakashi something was wrong with the rabbit.

I looked at Sasuke and Sakura and motioned them to get ready to protect Tazuna.

"Everyone! Get down!" Kakashi shouted, panicked. I dropped down and grabbed Tazuna's legs and pulled, dragging him down too. I saw Sasuke and Sakura pulling Naruto down while the Jounins jumping away. A huge sword came flying out of the forest surround us and headed towards the spot we were in. It got stuck onto a tree and somebody landed on it. I looked up.

Momochi Zabuza, the Demon of the Mist. This is on a whole another level. Us genins won't be able to take him out. I know I can take out high level chunin, but not a jounin. I have to leave it to the Jounins. I looked at Naruto. He looked ready to dive into the fight, so I grabbed him and the other genins and moved us away from Zabuza. I also dragged Tazuna away. We stood in a square formation around Tazuna.

"Hey! What's the big deal?! I wanted to fight him." I looked at Naruto, annoyed.

"He's on a whole another level. You can't beat him, and neither could the rest of the genins. So shut up and protect Tazuna as best as we can whole the Jounins fight this guy." I scolded Naruto in a disappointed tone. He looked at me in defiance, but when he saw that I wasn't kidding, he grabbed his kunai and stayed put. I also looked at Sakura and Sasuke to signal the truth. He was too strong for us genins.

The fight was a blur to me, as all we did was protect Tazuna. I can only remember the Jounins fighting and injuring Zabuza a lot more than what happened originally. And Haku faked Zabuza's death again. It seems that it would take two weeks for him to heal. Kakashi used a lot of his ninjutsu, while Guy-San used taijutsu. Genma-San took out the water clones that came near us. Kakashi got chakra exhaustion again, but Gai-San carried him all the way to Tazuna's house. I sighed in relief when I saw the house. Thank kami. We met his daughter and went to the guest rooms to rest. As soon as I hit the futon, I fell asleep.

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

Hahaha. Sorry for those that wanted to see the fighting scene. But I need to finish this Arc in 5 chapters, and this is the third chapter. So I had to skip the fight. Anyways, as always, thanks for reading. Hope you guys enjoy! From your Author, MonochromeRen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 9.4K 42
Are you staying in Konoha? great. Can you say hi for me to a kid...? Don't worry it's impossible to miss him out. His hairs always reflect the light...
174 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...
13.6K 354 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...