TMNT X MALE READER

By painfull_bruises_00

no sugar coating. i just got pissed because i didn't find much tmntxmale reader. so i made my own. many fluff... More

leader
hot head
brainiac
skater boi
blue eyes
brown eye's
baby blue eyes
Leonardo

green eyes

5.3K 163 24
By painfull_bruises_00

Warning. More cussing. Maybe.

Raph

Me and Raph are currently playing video games in my bedroom.
I hear a crash from outside my bedroom and he notices.

"What the heck was that?" He asks, watching my door. I look around uncomfortablely.

"I think, it's getting late, um, maybe you should go.." i ask him, no, i tell him.

He looks at me with an eye brow raised.
"Are you sure? What was that noise?"

"It's nothing."
I hear another crash.

Shit.

"(Y/n)! You disgrace of a son! Get off your phone and clean your damn room!"

I hear mom yell, and bang on my door.

"Mom.." I mumble.

I bite on my bottom lip and grip my sweater sleeves.

"I REALLY think you should go Raph!"
Raph and i stand.

"No way am i leaving you, cmon!" He pulls my arm to the fire escape.

-a quiet walk to the sewers later-

I guess he didn't wanna make me uncomfortable so he didn't ask anything.
We make it to the lair and automatically Leo snaps at us.
"Where have you two been!" Leo glares at us.

"Making friends at McDonald's. Where has your chill pill been?" I ask sarcastically and Mikey highfives me.

We leave to patrol and eventually get some pizza.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
286K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...