Teaching You then Loving You...

Autorstwa ZieZie66

WARNING!! ⚠️⚠️ This story is not suitable for people under 13. It contains bullying, language, discrimination... Więcej

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Special Chapter: December
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Extra Chapter [Daithi de Calibre]
Extra Chapter [TerrorSnuckel]
Extra Chapter [MiniCat]
Extra Chapter [OhmtOoNz]
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
HEY!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
The Last Note
Chapter 52
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 4

1.1K 48 20
Autorstwa ZieZie66

Jonathan's POV

I got out of my bed and again ready myself for school. My stomach growl loudly and I felt a little pain in it which caught my attention. I remember I barely ate yesterday and didn't ate anything for dinner.

My god, I'm starving myself to death.

I grab anything that can be eaten easily and sit on one of the chairs and eat silently. While eating some cereals with milk my phone ring.

Aunt Althea is calling....

A smile automatically form in my lips and I quickly answer the call.

"Hi Aunt Thea!" I happily greeted. I heared her chuckle over the phone.

"Hello to you too Jonny sweety!" She greet back. "Sorry I didn't get to call you yesterday. How was it?" She continued.

"Oh you know like always, busy at school and enjoying being there."

"Hahaha ok. Are you eating properly?" She asked.

"Yep! I'm always full!" Another lie.

"Alright. Even though I want to talk to you more but I have to go now. I'll try my best to call you later alright? Love you sweety~"

"Ok. Love you too Aunt. Take care."

"You too."

"I'll try." I whisper barely audible to be heared.

I ended the call and silence surround me. Welp, back to my reality.

I put the dish in the sink. I'll just wash it later then went outside and start walking towards the school.

I get there around 7:00am which is too early since the official time to be in school is 7:45am so I still have 45 mins to be relax and after that it's hell again. The hall is like a dessert for not a single student in site. When I turn left I was surprise. There's a guy with bright pink hair and wearing a thick glasses just like mine. He's looking down on a paper in his hand.

A transfer student?

It's the middle of September so I was surprise to still have a student enrolling late.

The guy took notice of me looking at him then his expression turn into shock.

"Jonathan?" Wait... that voice.

"C-Craig?" I hesitantly call.

His face form a wide smile as he run towards my direction.

"Jon!!" He beamed and hugged me tightly. I hug back, still surprise. After a minute or so we pull back.

"W-wha.. how? When? Why?" I have so many questions in my mind that I can't speak clearly. He giggle at my talking.

"You don't know how much I miss you! Guess you have sooo many questions huh?" He guessed. Damn right.

"Yep! I miss you too so much!" I answered.

"Okay. So a few months back in my school for being one of the top students they decided to offer me to be a transfer student in here and of course, you know me, I refused. But when they said that you're studying here, I quickly change my mind and grabbed the opportunity! I just got here 3 days ago and now I'm here! I was about to surprise you but you're the one who find me." He longly stated. Finishing his story.

"Haha well I didn't recognize you when I saw you in the hallway and clueless." I said forcing myself not to laugh. He rub the back of his neck and awkwardly smile.

"Yeeeaaahh... I'm actually lost because this place is freaking huge man! And besides this is my first day of school." He declared. I cannot hold it anymore and start to laugh loudly when he said the word 'my'.

"You're still the same though. Having that delirious laugh." I stopped laughing.

Delirious. Man, I haven't heared that word for a couple of years. No one ever told that to me except him.

He snap a finger in my face to catch my attention.

"Hey Jon. You still there?" I quickly smile at him.

"Yeah yeah. Just spacing out." I replied and we continue walking in nowhere in particular and talk some random things happening these past years (except the bullying). He then stop talking and move infront of me, looking up and down.

"Are you eating properly? You're so thin." He ask. That question again?

"Yeah."

He look at me straight in the eye and shake his head.

"No you're not. Even though we haven't seen each other for 6 years I can still guess if my best friend is lying or not."

My smile suddenly disappear. He can still guess if I'm lying or not even if we're separated for many years. I cannot express how happy I am right now.

There's still someone caring about me..

"You know me well." I murmured.

He open his mouth to say something when suddenly the bell ring for informing the students that in 5 mins. the class will start. It's time already?

"What's your first subject?" I ask. He check his schedule.

"Biology." My face sadden.

"Mine is Pre-Calculus." I said and he pouted. I look at his schedule and my face lit up.

"Hey we still have the same classes after lunch and 'til the last subject!" I happily said.

"Yeah! Well, I'll eat with you during lunch."

"Okay. I'll see you later."

"Ya bye!"

We wave our hands as we walk in different direction. His classroom is in the second floor while mine is in the third. Luckily, I'm in time before the second bell rang and the professor came in. I felt Evan staring at me but I ignore it and just listen to the class.

[Time Skip]

I saw Craig while walking to the cafeteria. He happily talk about how he immediately became friends with some people and how friendly they are. I'm glad he's happy.

"Oh and I met someone who is very tall and hot. He's so handsome and nice! He's also very bubbly and funny to talk with." He happily tell while smiling widely.

"Oooohhhh. I guess someone has a crush. ~" I playfully said. I quickly laugh when his face turn so red. Guess I'm right.

"S-so what? He's cute anyway." He commented, looking the other way so I can no longer see his face which makes me laugh louder. I know many people are staring at me and shock because I never laugh. Guess some are surprise on how I laugh. Can't blame them, my laugh sounds insane.

We finally arrive at our table and Brian and Ryan are already there. We seat with them.

"Hey Jon! Who's this?" Ryan ask. Brian only look at us.

"This is Craig. My Childhood friend. I haven't seen him since I move here. He's the transfer student." I said.

"Hi I'm Ryan or you can also call me Ohm. This is Brian." Ryan introduce himself and Brian.

"I already know Bri. I sit beside him during 2nd period which is Physics." Craig said. Me and Ryan look at Brian who obviously doesn't care. He look at us and raised an eyebrow.

"What? He already know me so I don't have to introduce myself." He casually said and gets back on reading his book. We shook our heads. Craig only laughs.

"Yeah. He's super quiet in class and doesn't talk to anyone. No one also dares to seat beside him except me. I don't know why." Craig wondered. Oh how I wish to answer why but I'm not the right one to tell him that.

"Well how was your first day here? Is it nice?" Ryan asked. Changing the topic.

"Yep! It's quite good actually. I met so many people and I have this one guy who I find interesting." Craig answered while smiling widely.

"Really? Who is this lucky guy?"

"Well his name is----" Craig's voice suddenly got toppled by the shouts of girls in the cafeteria. We cover our ears to barricade the unpleasing noise the people are making.

"What the fuck is that?!!" Craig exclaimed.

Ryan only pointed at a direction and he look. I watch him as his face lit up and a smile form on his mouth. I became curious why he is suddenly like that and when I was about to look where he is smiling at, a voice called his name. I don't have to look because I already know whose voice it belong.

"Craig!" Tyler shouted and walk towards our direction.

"Hi Ty!" Craig wave at him. I started to sweat and feel scared. I know Ryan and Brian are too because they don't know what Tyler would do and especially infront of my Best friend.

When Tyler finally made it in our table he put an arm around Craig's shoulder. What?

"Jon, he is the one I'm talking about! He's Tyler." Craig introduce him.

I don't want to ruin Craig's happiness about finding someone he like but that guy he like is not nice when he's describing him.

"Hey, why are you here sitting with these losers? Why don't you seat with me and my friends instead. Especially with this Freak." Tyler offer while looking at me when he said the word Freak.

I thought Craig will agree and seat with him but I guess not all thoughts are right.

He quickly remove Tyler's arms around his shoulder then stood up and look up at Tyler straight in the eye.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING LOSERS?!!" Craig shouted. Catching the students attention. Even Evan and his friends.

Oh this is bad.

______________________________________

Finally, Craig's out! There's a slight change of plan when I'm writing this story. Craig will have a specially role here so stay tuned for the next chapter.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the comments. Sorry for any mistakes and grammars. If you liked it, please drop a vote. Thank you! :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

79K 1.5K 47
✎ BBS//Vanoss Crew one-shots. Discontinued. If you're reading the description, hello 👋 Also, if you're about to read this book, excuse my 2019 wri...
23.9K 1.8K 30
His laugh, his smile, his eyes, and his last words. Oh god his last words were the saddest things I've ever heard, but he meant them, I know he did...
14K 338 24
Most people in Plainview yearn for a more exciting life. Miles Macey longs for a normal one. But when his first glimpse into the ordinary high school...
134K 6.3K 41
Jonathan Denis moved from North Carolina to Canada with his mom to keep a safe distance from his father, his mother said it was for the best. Althoug...