The baby, the Alphas and the...

Von Mischief87654321

A Forest Wolf is a wolf who can "control" the forest. A cub searches for power trough the most powerful bein... Mehr

Chapter 一
Chapter 二
Chapter 三
Chapter 四
Chapter 五
Chapter 六
Chapter 七
Chapter 八
Chapter 九
Chapter 十
The reason why I haven't updated this week
Chapter 十一
Chapter 十二
Chapter 十三
Chapter 十四
Chapter 十五
Chapter 十六
Chapter 十八
Chapter 十九
Chapter 二十
Chapter 二十一
not an uptade yet (i know, you can hit me if you want)
Chapter 二十二
Chapter 二十三
Chapter 二十四
Chapter 二十五
Chapter 二十六
Party!!!
Chapter 二十七
i've got news

Chapter 十七

14.3K 350 77
Von Mischief87654321

3rd P.O.V

The hospital was a madhouse. Everywhere you looked there were orderlies and nurses running around or someone seriously injured sitting about or leaning against a wall groaning. Melissa McCall was helping an orderly wheel in another patient on a gurney.

"Okay, keep pressure on it. The doctor's on her way," she gently told the woman on the gurney as she held the bloody wound above her waist. Melissa then began yelling. "And does anyone know where Dr. Hilyard is?!" She helped move the gurney for the elevator and then turned around to see Scott walking in with Kylie in her arms, holding a bag of food in her hand. "Oh, thank God," she mumbled before going over to them. "I'm starving," she said taking the bag from Kylie, kissing her on the forehead. Scott just stared at her before she realized what she did, or didn't do, and turned around to hug him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Thank you for bringing me dinner."

Scott smiled as he separated from her. "Is everything okay?" he said looking around at all the activity.

"Except for half the accident victims in a ten car pile-up being rerouted here from downtown and the E.R. attending not answering any of his pages, yeah, I'm okay," she said all in one breath.

Scott narrowed his eyes. "What does not answering pages mean?"

"It means that nobody can find him. So now we have to wait for the on-call to get here."

A woman started to walk up to them. "Miss?" she cringed.

"Yes?" Melissa asked her.

"Excuse me, can I kind of please have something for the pain?"

They looked at her to see that there were parts of her blouse that were dark with blood spots.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I know it must hurt but actually giving you something could complicate things. So," she then started to help her into a chair. "We really just need to wait for the doctors."

"Okay," the woman cried.

Kylie frowned and looked at the sad lady in pain as she walked to her seat. She wiggles in her brother's arms as he continued speaking to their mother. Scott put her down, getting that she wanted to go somewhere. She shyly walked over to the woman. The woman looked at her and tried her best to smile through the pain.

"Hello, there," she hoarsely whispered.

"Hi," Kylie also whispered, shyly rubbing her feet together.

Then she looked up and made grabby hands at the lady. The lady frowned, but picked her up, ignoring the pain. Once Kylie was on the woman's knees, she leaned on her shoulder.

Scott turned around, when he didn't feel the little wolf's presence near him. He spotted her sitting on the woman that was in pain. He saw the woman's shoulders settle and her face actually softened as she looked over at the little girl, confused but grateful. Kylie was healing the woman.

"Someone... someone help me!"

That made Scott and Kylie snap free from their thoughts as they looked over at the entrance to see Ethan helping Danny into the hospital. Scott quickly got up and moved to help Danny. Kylie smiled at the woman before jumping off of her lap and running to them. The woman watched her go with a calm smile on her face.

Kylie's mother pointed to an empty chair for them to take Danny. "Okay, gentle, gentle, gentle!" she said as they tried to gently sit him down.

Scott then moved to grab at Ethan. "What did you do to him?!" he spat.

Ethan pushed his hand away. "Nothing. He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing but it... just getting worse." Kylie frowned and grabbed Danny's hand. Her nose crinkled and she smelled a foul odor.

Melissa tried feeling at Danny's chest and throat but then started shaking her head. "This is not good," she mumbled before moving to yell at the desk clerk. "How much longer on Dr. Hilyard?" But the nurse was shaking her head. She then looked back at the boys. "His larynx has shifted to the side. I think it's a tension pneumothorax."

Just then, Danny threw himself forward and then started vomiting all over the floor. Scott's eyes went to it and noticed a certain flower that he was barfing up.

"Mistletoe," Ethan muttered out loud, he was unconsciously gripping Kylie's hand.

Melissa started to wheel Danny into the operating room with Scott, Kylie and Ethan following right behind her.

"Can you three please go back to the waiting room?" she asked them but they just kept following her until she moved Danny to his spot.

"Where are the nurses and the doctors? Where is everyone?" Ethan frantically asked her.

"It's a full house tonight. They're tending to other patients," she explained to him.

"Okay, well, mom how can we help?" Scott asked.

"Honey, you can't. His lung is collapsed. His heart is being pushed against his chest cavity, so-"

Scott's face fell. "He's gonna die, isn't he?"

She looked over at her son's face and her own's hardened. "No. No, he's not. Okay, Scott, you grab the tape," she said to him before turning to Ethan. "You grab those scissors and cut his shirt open." Then she pointed at Kylie. "You, stay there and don't touch anything, please." As they raced to do what she said, Melissa went over and grabbed a large syringe. "Okay," she muttered.

"Mom, he's not breathing," Scott said with a cracked voice.

"I know, I know."

She then moved to pierce his lung with the syringe and then started to run a small tube into him in order to gently let air out so that he would be able to breathe. Danny was starting to settle and they could hear the sound of him steadily breathing again as his face softened and he no longer looked like he was in pain. That got all of them to breathe lighter as well.

Danny opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Thank you."

"No problem," Melissa smiled down on him. She then noticed Scott and Ethan looking intensely at her. "What?"

"That was awesome," Scott said completely mystified. Ethan nodded. Kylie hugged her mother.

"You saved him, Mommy!" She cried out. "You're a hero!"

Melissa smiled and hugged her daughter back.

"It was no problem, you know? It wasn't a big deal," she said dismissively.

Scott and Kylie were leaving the hospital and just made it to Scott's bike when Ethan ran and caught up to them. He was holding his hands up to show that he came in peace.

"I know you're not going to believe me but I didn't do anything."

"I believe you," Kylie muttered and Ethan shot her a smile.

"All I know is that the minute that you got here, you went for Danny. And your brother went for Lydia."

Ethan shook his head. "We're not gonna hurt them."

"Why should I believe you?" Scott shot back.

"Because we knew one of them was gonna be important to you, and now we know it's Lydia."

Kylie's eyes were suddenly drawn to a car's headlights that were darting left and right as the car wasn't moving straight. She tugged in her brother's sleeve and pointed to it. The two teenage Werwolves stopped talking and looked at where Kylie was pointing.

Scott narrowed his eyes at it just before it went and crashed into a parked car. Scott ran over to see if the driver was okay while Ethan took Kylie and caught up with him. Scott opened the door to see that the car was empty. There didn't seem to be any sign of anyone but he froze when he noticed something.

"What is it?" Ethan asked when he noticed the look Scott had on.

Scott bent down and picked up a dead moth from the driver's seat.

The parking lot was now filled with police and lit up with red and blue siren lights. The Sheriff had pulled Melissa, Scott, Kylie and Stiles, who Scott had quickly called, off to the side.

"Hang on, hang on," the sheriff muttered. "They were both in the car?"

"No, dad they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both of them gone."

"So, whose car is this?" he asked Stiles.

It was Melissa who answered. "Dr. Hilyard. The on-call doctor. The E.R. attending is the one that never made it in."

Stiles was nodding and Scott was sharing a look with his mother.

"Okay," the sheriff breathed. "Why don't I focus on your story first?" he asked Melissa before turning to the kids. "Could you three give us a second?"

Scott, Kylie and Stiles nodded before moving off to the side to talk in private.

"These are definitely sacrifices, right?" Scott asked him.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah. It's a possible one that Deaton mentioned to me. Healers."

"What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence and if he hadn't been with Ethan he probably would've died." Scott said. "But, Danny's not a healer."

Stiles noticed his dad on the phone behind Scott and pointed to it.

"Can you hear that?" He asked.

Scott focused.

"They found a body." He said.

Melissa slowly woke up but gasped when she saw her son and Isaac sleeping off in a corner of her room. She turned around to see Kylie sitting up in the bed, playing with a teddy bear.

"Have they been here long?" Melissa asked her daughter.

Kylie nodded.

"Yep, they slept there," she said.

"Really boys?" Melissa muttered to herself. She then straightened herself up and then shouted. "Boys!" That made them wake up and stand up. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Uh, we were watching over you," said Isaac.

"We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice," Scott added.

She narrowed her eyes. "But both of you were asleep."

Scott looked over at Isaac. "You were on watch last."

Now Isaac looked at him. "What are you talking about? You were on watch last."

Scott frowned and turned to the four year old.

"Ky, was I on watch last?" He asked his sister.

"No," Kylie shook his head. "You were on watch last." She pointed to Isaac.

There was a silence.

"I might've been on watch last," Isaac admitted.

Melissa rolled her eyes. "My heroes. Wait, didn't you say that they were all doctors? I mean, I haven't had an M.D. recently attached to the end of my name, so I think I'm in the clear."

"Yeah, but it could just come under any kind of healer mom. And you were definitely a healer last night," he said with both worry and pride.

"Yeah? Well, I'm not gonna be anyone's human sacrifice today so all of you get your butts to school."

Jennifer Blake walked into the Chemistry classroom and bared down on the students with a smile.

"Good morning. As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing, I mean, sick," she quickly tried to correct herself. "Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let's get started, shall we?"

Ms. Blake was looking over at Scott and Stiles who were looking straight back at her. Then her eyes drifted to the kid, who was drawing a tree on a sheet of paper. She seemed to do that a lot lately.

It was no secret now that Jennifer knew about them just as they knew about her helping Derek while they had been away.

"Hey," Stiles whispered over to Scott. "My dad said that the E.R. attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation. They just don't know how."

"Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?" Scott asked trying to have some hope.

"I don't know," Stiles breathed out. "But Scott, there's got to be at least 20 other doctors in that hospital, at least, you know? Any one of them could be next." Scott nodded to let him know that he understood their problem. They couldn't keep watch and protect them all.

But Scott felt his phone vibrate. He took it out and saw that it was Deaton and ducked down to the side to answer it. "Hey doc. Sorry, but I'm in class right now. Can I call you back later," he whispered into his phone.

"Unfortunately, no. I honestly thought I might never have to burden you like this, but I'm afraid at the moment, you're my only hope." Deaton was now looking down at the moth he had grasped in his hand. "I'm going to be taken and I need you to find me."

At that moment, the call cut off. Deaton then looked over at his windows which were now covered with moths. Gathering to block out the light.

"Doc, doc, doc? What's happening?" Scott tried to call after him but nothing was turning up.

Scott practically jumped out of Stiles jeep before he had a chance to even put it in park, took Kylie and then ran into the clinic. He threw the front door open and saw that Stiles dad and a deputy were already inside.

"How did you know?"

"Stiles called me as soon as you left the school," he told him. "I'm sorry but your boss' car is still here and the back door was wide open." Scott then went to sit down on a nearby chair as the Sheriff moved closer to him. "Scott... I'm going to need you to tell me everything."

"Alright," Stiles dad told them after they were done. After his class, Stiles had immediately joined them. "We're gonna do everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school."

Scott then pointed off for the kennel and they walked on in and Scott closed the door behind him. Once they were alone, Scott turned to Stiles. "We have to tell him."

Stiles' eyes widened. "You mean, like, tell him tell him? Or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?"

"You know what I mean."

"Scott, do you remember how your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for, like a week."

"And she got over it," Scott cut in. "And... and it actually made us closer."

Stiles was shaking his head. "I don't know dude. I mean, look at him. Come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is."

"Yeah, he's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening. He's got people dying in his town, the town he's supposed to protect. And it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening. Stiles, he's gonna find out sooner or later."

"Yeah, but is now really the right time?"

"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?" Scott argued.

"And what if telling him get him killed, huh?" Stiles argued back. "Look, I get it. Deaton has been like a father to you, I get that, but this is my actual father, okay. I can't... I can't lose both of my parents, alright? Not both of them." He huffed. He then rubbed at his eyes and went to stare down at his feet. Kylie reached up and held his hand in comfort.

Scott noticed the pain that his friend now seemed to be in and he loosened up. Stiles was worrying enough as it was. "You're right." He said softly.

"No," Stiles said finally. "I'm not." He then looked up to see his father through the window of the door. "I'll tell him."

Scott could feel the anguish Stiles was giving off like it was a runaway hose. "I'll help you."

Stiles looked up at Scott's soft gaze and he slowly nodded, then his eyes drifted to ékylie who was still holding his hand and he picked her up. They then moved for the door and stepped out to find that Stiles' dad was now talking with Ms. Morrell.

"Please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother." At that, the two friends shared a shocked look. Brother? Stiles mouthed Morrell noticed them. "Will you excuse us for a moment?" she asked the sheriff.

"Of course."

When the two officers stepped out of the clinic, Morrell moved over to them. "Listen closely, both of you. No sheriff, deputy or detective is going to be able to find him."

"You don't have to ask us for help," Scott told her.

"Actually, I'm trying to help you, because if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural."

Stiles knew who she was talking about. "Lydia."

Lydia was in Coach's office with Aiden, making out on his desk. It had become their own personal 'place' to go in between classes and free periods. They were getting really into it when the fire alarm sounded off.

Aiden had to hold his ears to block off the sudden rush of unexpected sound. "Aw, man," he groaned. Lydia sighed as she then started to gather up her stuff. "Where are you going?" he quickly asked her.

Lydia looked from him to the blinking alert light over the door. "It's a fire alarm," she said as if he wasn't realizing what was going on.

"When, in high school, has a fire alarm actually been a real fire?" he asked her incredulously.

Lydia went to caress his cheek. "That's exactly the kind of thing you'd expect two dumbass students to say, just before getting burned alive." Aiden leaned in for a goodbye kiss but Lydia looked over at the door. "You first."

Aiden quickly stole a kiss on her neck before he put his sweater shirt on and made his way out the door. Lydia waited for ten seconds before she grabbed her bag and made her way for the door herself. But, before she could step out, her way was blocked, by Cora.

"You don't have very good taste in guys, do you?" she asked her with a flat voice.

Cora stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Lydia tried to move around her but Cora blocked her way.

"Is there a problem?" she asked the young Hale.

"Yeah," Cora nodded. "Derek would like to kindly ask you to stop seeing Aiden. Which means that if I catch you with him again, I'm not going to pull the fire alarm. I'm going to pull your tongue out of your head."

Lydia smirked at her. First, she couldn't believe that she went to all the trouble of pulling the fire alarm just to stop her making out with a guy. Second, that Cora was actually trying to intimidate her about who she dated. "Sweetheart, my last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard, so, I think I can handle a werewolf." She then moved to leave again but Cora grabbed her wrist. Lydia just glared at her. "Let go." But Cora kept her firm grip and glare on her. "I said-"

"Let go." Cora let go of her and the two girls looked over to see Stiles standing off to the side. Then their eyes drifted to the young girl next to him. "She said, let go." Stiles repeated.

Scott was searching the halls for Lydia when his phone vibrated. He saw that it was text from Stiles that told him that he had found her. He was about to go and join them when he heard a strange pounding sound. It was going in a rhythm. He followed after it and found that it seemed to be coming from the direction of the music room, but it wasn't the sound of any musical instrument that he had heard before. He followed the sound.

Stiles had taken Kylie, Lydia and Cora into the empty chemistry classroom and began work into trying to tap into whatever it is that made Lydia seek out and find people who were dead or in danger. Needless to say, he was winging it here.

"Alright, Deaton was taken and Ms. Morrell thinks that you're our best bet and finding out where he is. Since we don't know exactly how, we're going to try a few things." Stiles then went and slammed the first object onto the table in front of the girls, who were sitting.

Lydia narrowed her eyes at it. "A ouija board?"

"Also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot." Stiles said.

"A shot in the dark," Lydia mumbled.

"Would you just try it, please?" Stiles nearly spat at her. "Let's not forget who this if for. Scott's boss. You know, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion."

"Okay, wait, should we all do this?" Cora asked him.

"Yeah. Yeah."  They all placed their hand on the board. Even Kylie. "You guys ready?" he asked them.

"Yeah," Lydia and Cora said, annoyed with this.

"Yep." Kylie said, joyfully.

Stiles settled himself down and focused his vision and attention on the board. "Where's Dr. Deaton?" he lightly asked. He then looked over at Lydia and so did Cora.

Lydia lifted her head and noticed what they were doing. "What?"

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Stiles said.

"Oh, I don't know the answer. I thought we were asking some sort of spirit."

Stiles eyes shot up before he looked over at Cora who leaned in closer to Lydia.

"Well, do you know any spirits?" she asked her.

Lydia stared at her for a second before looking back at Stiles. "Is she for real?"

He kept following the sound until he found where it had originated from. He gently let himself inside to see that the sound was that of a cane slapping against the piano. Deucalion's cane.

"Do you know what a metronome is Scott?" he asked as the young man stepped in and closed the door behind him. "It's a tool to help you maintain a steady rhythm once you've set the tempo. Something tells me the tempo of your life has sped up considerably in the last few hours." The Alpha shrugged. "If you'd like, I could help slow it down to a more manageable pace."

"How?" he asked him.

"By helping you find Deaton," Deucalion answered.

"These are Deaton's keys for the clinic." Stiles said, motioning to the keys Kylie held. "Close your eyes, and I'm gonna put 'em in your hand, and then we're just gonna try and see if you can feel out for his location. It's called Psychometry."

"I'm not a psychic," Lydia tried to point out.

"You're something! Okay?" he roared at her. Stiles was so not appreciating the lack of cooperation from Lydia right now. "Just, Lydia, put out your hand."

Cora looked at Kylie.

"Are they always like this?" She asked.

"Yep." Kylie nodded.

Stiles then slowly dropped them into them. "Hmm," Lydia flinched as he did.

"What?" he said to her quickly.

"They're cold," she said.

Stiles' jaw tightened but he quickly pushed his anger away. "Lydia, concentrate, please?" he asked her roughly. "Trying to save lives here for the love of God." Lydia then took the keys and closed her eyes as she began to concentrate. Stiles, Kylie and Cora leaned in to watch her more closely as she lightly breathed... until her eyes started to crunch up. Stiles almost jumped at her change of expression. "What is it? What do you see?"

Lydia slowly opened her eyes. She waved her closed hand around and shrugged. "Nothing," she finally said.

Deucalion then stood up. "Your heart's pounding. But, it's not fear. It's anger," he said as he slowly approached Scott. "I bet I know what you're thinking. Does he have something to do with Deaton's disappearance? Tell you what." Deucalion then raised his cane up to hold it across his two raised palms. "If you can take the cane away from me, I'll tell you exactly where he is. What do you think?"

Scott didn't spare another second. He went to grab for the cane but Deucalion stepped off to the side causing Scott to grab at air. Scott ended up huddled at the floor and Deucalion whacked for his head with his cane but Scott ducked. He flipped himself up and went for it again but the Alpha spun Scott around and pushed him against the piano. Scott then made a jump to try and land behind Deucalion but the man moved forward out of his range. The Alpha whacked again at Scott with his cane but Scott dodged each blow making him only hit air. Deucalion then took off the end piece of his cane to reveal the silver arrow head Scott had seen once before. Scott tried to jump to the side but as soon as he hit the ground, Deucalion went and stabbed him right at his shoulder.

"Impressive," Deucalion said as he started to circle him. "But, I'm not the one slashing up innocent people. Praying to ancient gods or gathering herbs or whatever the hell it is that druids are supposed to do. Though, I am part of a pack that wants Derek dead though. Kali is coming for him. So, there's a difficult choice you're about to face Scott. Someone is going to die tonight. But whether it's Derek or Deaton, that's up to you."

Scott was glaring at Deucalion as he was smugly looking down at him. He could tell that the only thing he would be getting out of him now is what he needed to know to save the one that Deucalion wanted him to save. "Just tell me where he is."

Deucalion shook his head in amusement. "I'll give you a very important clue. Let the current guide you." He then walked off leaving Scott there to try and settle his breathing down.

Stiles placed a pencil in front of Lydia. She looked at the it and guessed where he was taking this. "Automatic writing?"

He nodded before handing the pencil to her and opened up her notebook to a blank page. She then began to move the pencil around on it. The three werewolves at her sides leaned in to look at what she was doing but they were confused at the shapes that she was drawing.

"Lydia, what are you doing?" Stiles asked her. "What, what the hell is that?"

"A tree," she answered.

"It looks like my tree," Kylie stated.

Stiles' jaw dropped. "A tr-" Cora rolled her eyes at him again and Stiles felt his impatience hammering away at him. "Lydia, you're supposed to be writing words. Like in sentences, something like a location. Or something that would tell us  where he is," he started ranting.

"Well maybe you should've said that," Lydia said nonchalantly to him.

"Uh, isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?" Cora asked pointedly.

"Genius? Yes. Psychic, no," she said nonchalantly to her.

Stiles rolled his eyes. This was getting them nowhere. He was starting to feel that this was all nothing but a waste of time. Morrell obviously miscalculated this move.

"Honestly," Lydia kept going. "I don't know why you're even bothering with me anyway. I mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny."

At that, Stiles froze. The way Lydia just said that, out of the blue and calmly, it made his spine tingle. "Wait, what? Why Danny?"

"Because." They all looked at the door to see Scott standing there, holding his arm. Scott continued talking. "Last night, he was a target. But it wasn't a sacrifice."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.5K 842 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...
2.8K 190 21
Ellie knew the world was different, it wasn't until she had a walk in the woods at night that she found out just how strange and scary the world is a...
37.1K 578 42
Wolves are apex predators hunting their prey from the shadows but the one you should fear the most is their alpha the ghost of the wolves a true mena...
159 9 16
Two wolves, an obsidian alpha and a snowy rogue with a past, meet. She has secrets. He rules with power and strength. A match between heaven and h...